PDA

View Full Version : ohayo gozaimasu

Atsui Sake
05-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Greetings everyone! Just another Japanese enthusiast entering the board. I shall be taking the name, Atsui Sake, as I like my sake when it's hot. I work at an organic Japanese restaurant called Vivify, and one of my greatest hobbies is listening to Japanese music. I also study Japanese from my books and flash cards from time to time, and my favorite Anime includes Bleach, Escaflowne, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, and Kare Kano.

Dr. Hax
05-25-2009, 02:48 PM
You say enthusiast...I say Japanophile. I mean, all I see in this intro is Japanese, Japanese, Japanese and wait...MORE JAPANESE!!!

Welcome though...

Atsui Sake
05-25-2009, 02:52 PM
I say Japanophile.

Heh, good one. And thanks for the welcome.

Daken.
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Welcome to AF.
ever need a friend just PM me.

naruto and bleach are pretty cool animes.

rf switch
05-25-2009, 05:16 PM
hi and welcome.

Vivify doesn't sound very Japanese.

Also, I prefer my Sake cold.

Deadly Kiss
05-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi there and welcome.

Yoko Littner
05-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Hello, and welcome to the anime forums O:

I'm glad you decided to join the community and if you ever need a friend or any help with the forums private message me.

Foph
05-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the site, Atsui Sake. Hope you enjoy it.

.Tatty.
05-25-2009, 07:51 PM
welcome to AF

be sure to have a good time here and whatnot n.n

Xieshunnuan
05-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Greetings everyone! Just another Japanese enthusiast entering the board. I shall be taking the name, Atsui Sake, as I like my sake when it's hot. I work at an organic Japanese restaurant called Vivify, and one of my greatest hobbies is listening to Japanese music. I also study Japanese from my books and flash cards from time to time, and my favorite Anime includes Bleach, Escaflowne, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, and Kare Kano.

Nice nice, you like Kare Kano aka His and Her Circumstances too. I love that anime myself =] Welcome aboard.

OtakuInu!!!
05-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi!!!

Welcome to Anime Forum!!!

Ogenki desu ka?

PM me if you want!!!

I love Naruto!!!

Memento Mori
05-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcome to Anime Forum. Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Atsui Sake
05-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

@gamelegacy
Yes they are.

@rf switch
Yeah, it's not a Japanese word. It's a European (Anglo-French maybe?) word that means "bring to life" or "endow with life." As for sake, I like filtered when hot, and unfiltered when cold.

@Xieshunnuan
Glad to meet another Kare Kano fan. Best romance anime I've ever watched.

@otakudog
Genki desu.

@Momento Mori
"Who are you calling pin head?" Love your Patrick avy.

Seta Souji
05-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Greetings everyone! Just another Japanese enthusiast entering the board. I shall be taking the name, Atsui Sake, as I like my sake when it's hot.Hello Atsui Sake and welcome to AF. I actually tried sake for the first time two nights ago but only chilled and at room temperature. Its very good. Better than soju in my opinion.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
05-26-2009, 03:37 AM

Your not the type with yellow plague are you?

And welcome to AF?

Dr. Hax
05-26-2009, 04:08 AM

And welcome to AF?

You ask that now? I called him a "japanophile" before. Perhaps "Hotaku" is better? (I made that word up. It shall become real because I am Lord Rant.)

Crimson Tears
05-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Welcome to AF. :D
Hope you have a fun time.
If you ever want a friend to
talk with or have any questions
feel free to PM me. ^_^

Necro'lic Enigma
05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Welcome to af.
Have fun till your here , follow the rules and please stay active.
Adios.

Atsui Sake
05-26-2009, 11:26 AM

Two things...

One, I actually prefer American women over Asian women. Red heads and brunettes in particular.
Two, I play FPS and RTS games more often than I do a JRPG.

Seņor Nobody
05-26-2009, 11:45 AM
No need to be rude to the new member guys.

Anyway, welcome to AF, the land of 'lulwut's. Enjoy your stay.

~*Red*~
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Hey hey and welcome to AF.

yilin
05-27-2009, 01:25 AM
hello!
welcome to aF!
just PM me if you need a friend...

enjoy! ^^

Ciel Soleil
05-27-2009, 02:51 PM
I see.

I hope you have fun here?

Aizen-sama
05-27-2009, 03:58 PM
welcome in currently taking japanese class and i plane to do independent study in the summer i love japanese music what bands do u listen to..and bleach is my fav manga

Tenshi Ja Nai
05-31-2009, 07:45 AM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6763/z49fe977754ca5.gif

Have fun and thanks for joining!