PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts On 'different' Wallpaper

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Well, I was on for a breif persiod before the forums dissapeared before and now I'm back. I have a wallpaper to show you guys but I didn't think at the time I made it that I should submit it. So...here it is.

Tell me what you think. I like it and one of my friends actually uses it. But I can see why some might not think its gonna work for a Wallpaper.

asher_aj_wei
12-08-2003, 02:07 AM
It's a very good promotional poster to me ^.^ Kinda makes me wanna find out more about the anime~
My comments for making this into a wall would be to make it a black-white wall, not monotone but black and white would be the main colour scheme. You can keep the logo though~

omicron_15
12-08-2003, 03:42 AM
I like the center part of the wall very cool, though i dont like the blue overlay looks kinda bad imo, try something else some other effect or even try just the plain pics.

jumomo
12-08-2003, 07:31 AM
i like it ! no changes needed i think ...

and by the way ... whats the last word ... "kapitel des xxxxx" i cant read ... sounds german :P i like it when there are some german words in a anime ...

Daemon
12-08-2003, 09:11 AM
what about helping her improve by giving specific new techniques and perhaps let her post an evolution of the wallpaper?

onslaught2029
12-08-2003, 10:32 AM
I think the blue oval things are really cool. The whole wall is cool, nice concept.

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 11:39 AM
k well, we got a split opinion. -_-

I liked my wallpaper as it is now and one of the reasons I did the blue overlay (which is not actually an overlay for the record) is because the pictures would have looked bad alone. Also I did the image a good 9 months ago so I don't have the images anymore. Some people have said they like it so I might sumbit it in a little while. Thanks for the opinions.

wizz-o-matic
12-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Nice concept, I like it the way it is!

Good job.