PDA

View Full Version : Tis The Season...

asher_aj_wei
12-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Anyone having any special plans this holiday season? =D And I'm definitely not coming to the forums during Christmas week - I mean, why should I spend a wonderful Christmas slogging over a wallpaper? Heh~ :lol:

Eli Riddle
12-07-2003, 11:13 PM
yes^^ im going to Dallas, Texas to buy clothes jeje
maybe yo wouldn´t see me after christmas jojojo

Daemon
12-08-2003, 12:17 AM
me not going anywhere....only 2-3 weeks of vacations......PARTY!! ^^

Candy-StarR
12-08-2003, 12:34 AM
I hav 2 work during the holidays :( Parents shouldn't be allowed to force children to work for them.... but at least i get paid

But I might be going to my sister's house for a week or two!!
And after thursday it's 6 weeks of beautiful summer holidays!!! B)
And i'm having a christmas party with my friends this friday... ahh, christmas

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm goin' up to Oregon to see all, and I mean ALL my relitives. Good 2 weeks of fun up in Oregon (I like Oregon). Green Trees, lots of people and Snow. Ahhh....

...but first comes the Finals. :(

MistressPookyChan
12-08-2003, 01:05 AM
I'm heading down to good ol' kentucky to visit my parents. will i do wallpapering? oh yeah! why? because it will be the first time in a month when i will have time to do it. :lol:

wizz-o-matic
12-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Lucky u, I'll have to stay at home :(

_hades the wicked
12-09-2003, 09:45 PM
I'm going to the beach of Oasis for two months. Aaaaaah the beauty. Now don't be jealous of my sun here those of you who are having the cold! Har har har.

MistressPookyChan
12-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Dec 9 2003, 10:39 PM
I'm going to the beach of Oasis for two months. Aaaaaah the beauty. Now don't be jealous of my sun here those of you who are having the cold! Har har har.
*looks outside at the foot of snow* no... not jealous at all <_<

_hades the wicked
12-09-2003, 10:04 PM
I knew you wouldn&#39;t be jealous Pooky. ^_^ Send me some snow through mail so I can actually see some... _ _"
BTW, will I be making wallpapers? No, I won&#39;t even have a computer there, so you all won&#39;t see me for two months and a half basically... Since I&#39;m leaving next week and only come back on March.
Now, tell me, you&#39;ll miss me won&#39;t ya? :P

Eli Riddle
12-09-2003, 11:27 PM
of course I´ll miss you, it´s a lot of time&#33; luky you&#33;
I don´t even have beach or snow, that isn´t fair.
I want to see real snow, In Dallas snow?? I hope so, but I don´t think so; It´s so close to the beautiful warm Mexico (not that warm in my house..i´m freezing bzz)

Daemon
12-10-2003, 12:15 AM
Just wondering, how old are you people? Don&#39;t be shy, tell us the real age&#33; (you don&#39;t have to if you don&#39;t want to).

I just wanna see the correlation between age and the ability to go far in the holidays :P also with the ammount of wallpapers you make and your skills, should be an interesting study.....can we create a poll on this forum?

Edit: I just created one, now it&#39;s anonymous&#33;: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=807

(I know you shouldn&#39;t ask a girl her age but I didn&#39;t&#33; I just asked in general, answer ONLY if you WANT&#33; no peer pressure please&#33;)

Thanks&#33;

nickyroony
12-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Erk, I&#39;ll be spending my Xmas in Hobart, a TINY WEENY LITTLE TOWN down on the island of Tasmania <-- Australia. To top that off, I won&#39;t be with my parents either, so it&#39;s going to SUCK.. BADLY... I would seriously prefer to stay home and waste my life away making wallpapers, really. >< Hope you guys have fun where ever you might be going.