PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You

SigmaSD
05-15-2009, 08:39 PM
I know that there was already a thread on this, but it was closed and the thread starter made it into fail.

But I want to know, who has played this game? I'm on day 4 and it's pretty good, but I just can't get the hang of controlling both Shiki and Neku. I think the gameplay is okay, and I like the storyline. But I wish that there were more pins available.

I really like the intro movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whK54QYa2QU&feature=related

So if you've played it, what did you think of it? And should there be a sequel?

JIMBO.
05-15-2009, 09:02 PM
reminds me of the movie logan's run, with the timer on the hand.

ZeroFox
05-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I think it was a pretty awesome game. There should be a sequel.

SigmaSD
05-15-2009, 09:08 PM
reminds me of the movie logan's run, with the timer on the hand.

I've never watched that movie, but they always get that timer on their hands when they're handed out missions, and if they fail they'll be erased. :eek:

I think it was a pretty awesome game. There should be a sequel.

I think the game is pretty cool and I've only played it for 3 days now. But how did you manage to get the hang of controlling both of them? I find it really challenging that I just put her on auto control.

JIMBO.
05-15-2009, 09:21 PM
I've never watched that movie, but they always get that timer on their hands when they're handed out missions, and if they fail they'll be erased. :eek:

yeah much like in the movie logan's run, when the hand flashes at age 30 fokes come to kill them.

Diocletian
05-15-2009, 11:47 PM
No sequel. There is no way you can make it any better. I still have to beat the five headed dragon because I suck at video games.

SigmaSD
05-16-2009, 07:15 PM
I still have to beat the five headed dragon because I suck at video games.

There's a DRAGON? :eek: Tha'ts going to make things way harder then. I mean, it's hard enough to control the two people, but to fight a dragon with both of them.

Oh and I want to ask something, is there an easier way to control both characters, or will you be alright controlling only one of them?

Opinionated
05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
You don't control them both simultaneously. You stop using Neku and control Shiki for a few seconds, then go back to Neku. You need to figure out how to use your partner's option trees so you can use your Big Pin attacks. But you only need the Big Pins for big fights, so don't sweat so much.

Also, there's a lot of pins to choose from. You haven't really reached the limits yet.