PDA

View Full Version : Be Original

Eli Riddle
12-06-2003, 08:09 PM
well I was watching my walls and they dont see loke the most of everyone.
So I decided to ask for yous non-conventional walls

I will see what you can do ok?

jumomo
12-06-2003, 09:17 PM
the hair is a bit cut at the sides ... but except the hair it looks good !

ps: always when theres somewhere a post from you with your signature ... my browser asks for account info to access and view the signature ... i dont know if this is the same with others but i think its really annoying ... you should get some other webspace ...

Eli Riddle
12-06-2003, 09:25 PM
about my signature, that´s fixed I really ddn´t knowed tha hapened...sorry

Daemon
12-06-2003, 09:54 PM
for non-conventional wallpapers, check out Daeya.org (http://www.daeya.org/).

ALOT of people tells me they are different, just look closely how the characters blends in with the actually background.

Thanks!

Eli Riddle
12-06-2003, 10:35 PM
your style it´s incredible! I love it^^ :wub:
I didn´t see ever a style like that, and the walls look so profesional
jujuj i like it i like it

im new in this but you see like you know a lot

Daemon
12-07-2003, 12:35 AM
It's not me......it's Daeya....

wizz-o-matic
12-07-2003, 08:26 AM
Wow, I like it, it's really original.

Good job!

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Well, that's what I try to do when making a wallpaper. Being simple and trying to not look like everyone else. I do think about 75-80% of the wallpapers I see are all alike (on this site) but hey, for a while there was just a limited amount of people cranking out a ton of wallpapers so its no wonder alot of them look similar.

And the guy from that link is very good. I wish I knew how to do those tricks in Photoshop....either he had tons of practice or someone taught him how.

Daemon
12-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Kenryoku_Maxis@Dec 7 2003, 11:57 PM
Well, that's what I try to do when making a wallpaper.  Being simple and trying to not look like everyone else.  I do think about 75-80% of the wallpapers I see are all alike (on this site) but hey, for a while there was just a limited amount of people cranking out a ton of wallpapers so its no wonder alot of them look similar.

And the guy from that link is very good.  I wish I knew how to do those tricks in Photoshop....either he had tons of practice or someone taught him how.
Daeya is a her!........and the one who taught her was me......

Took a lot of time and effort and finally it is how you see it is, soon there will be a second version of the site, much better and nicer than this one ;)

I will soon (or not too soon) open a site with a few photoshop tutorials on it ;)

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Using the term 'guy' in that way was a generalized statement referring to the person because I don't know HER gender. Plus, I had a good 80% chance that SHE was a guy (because 80% of the internet is guys).

Daemon
12-08-2003, 07:25 PM
hehe, don't worry, maybe I shouldn't have made it bold or exclamation, it was a passive sentence but I wanted to make it stand out for the sentence....damn....I failed.....lol ;)

Don't worry okai?

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Got it. I'm fine.