PDA

View Full Version : New - Pita Ten Wp

Candy-StarR
12-06-2003, 06:34 PM
This would have to of been one of the quickest wallpapers i've made... It like only took me half an hour
Anyway... I am really obsessed with those bar thingies with thumbnails in them, they are really good for filling up space :P

Well here is the wallpaper

Miko
12-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Made in thirty minutes? Oh it shows... cause it's no better than any of the other walls you've made.

Sorry, but they're getting redundant; you need to start spending more time on these wallpapers, and learn new things....

jumomo
12-06-2003, 08:21 PM
you can see it was made in a rush ... maybe you should redo ... and spend more time on it ...

Eli Riddle
12-06-2003, 09:04 PM
I like it! th kid of the left looks like harry potter jojojo
do you knoy the person who made that pic? I have a lot ofs pics of harry potter of that person. ... but I donĀ“t know ho is he/her!
Can u tell me?

Candy-StarR
12-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Miko - Posted on Dec 6 2003, 08:38 PM

Made in thirty minutes? Oh it shows... cause it's no better than any of the other walls you've made.
Sorry, but they're getting redundant; you need to start spending more time on these wallpapers, and learn new things....

<_< Bite Me

Candy-chan
12-06-2003, 10:47 PM
dont worry candy, hes mean with me too, i like ur walls very much &#33;&#33; :)
lol me too i keep using those boxes, maybe because dont know what to put instead....hum....
but this one, i dont like the color....
and maybe change the font
but its still a good start

Candy-chan
12-06-2003, 10:48 PM
lol me too i keep using those boxes, maybe because dont know what to put instead....hum....

Candy-chan
12-06-2003, 10:50 PM
stupid forun saying there is a problem the posting it twice... <_<

Candy-StarR
12-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Now, here is a person i like
Instead of dissing my walls and destroying my self-esteem, why dont you point out what is wrong with it and i will change it
Ever thought of that?.. huh?
And did you know that making wallpapers is my way of fun?... stop ruining my fun

Anyway, I changed the colour, although I don&#39;t really know what colour suits the picture. I made it a yellowish colour to match the girl&#39;s hair... I was thinking of maing it blue to suit the uniform.... i donno
I changed the text aswell
And I also got rid of the white behind the thumbnail pictures, so that the opasity is lower and they are more see-through.

Look:

jumomo
12-07-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Candy&#045;chan@Dec 7 2003, 04:41 AM
HE ?? :blink:

wizz-o-matic
12-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Nice, the second one is better. I like the bg, it&#39;s simply made bu it&#39;s great.

Nice job.

Miko
12-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Don&#39;t let my avatar and sig fool you, I&#39;m a he. ;)

And I have a strong suspicion that Candy-chan and Candy-StarR are the same person.

Particularly because their wallpapers look the exact same, and their usernames as well.

From now on, you two are just the collective, Hasty-Candy

Candy-chan
12-07-2003, 03:40 PM
we are not hasty, we dont want hasty comments thats all.
be constuctive not destructive&#33;
and Canada and Austria is not really the same place

Candy-chan
12-07-2003, 03:42 PM
and i dont know the techniques Candy-staR uses(im not as good) so nahhhh

MistressPookyChan
12-07-2003, 03:50 PM
no fighting or the thread will be closed. thankies&#33; Critizism is okay, but personal attacks are not. If you don&#39;t remember the rules of the forum, please re-read he rules.

also, nothing wrong with the name Candy *is a Candy IRL*.

Kenryoku_Maxis
12-07-2003, 11:54 PM
I like it. Kinda funny it doesn&#39;t have Misha OR SHIA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; -ahem-....but I can&#39;t fault it for this *technically...* <_<

No, really, I like it. Its a simple design (which I like and utilize in my wallpapers) and it really doesn&#39;t matter how long you spend on a wallpaper as long as its finished. 30 minutes or 30 days, its all good if it looks good.

Don&#39;t change it too much because I think any drastic changes will alter its general simple look.

Candy-StarR
12-08-2003, 12:25 AM
Miko - Posted on Dec 7 2003, 10:45 AM

And I have a strong suspicion that Candy-chan and Candy-StarR are the same person.
Particularly because their wallpapers look the exact same, and their usernames as well.
From now on, you two are just the collective, Hasty-Candy

We are soo not the same person... and which two of our wallpapers look exactly alike?
We don&#39;t even use the same anime in our wallpapers <_<
I think what you are trying to say is our style is the same
And we dont even live in the same country and Candy-Chan is a year and a bit older than me....
so there&#33;&#33;

And im going to leave my wallpaper how it is and im not changing it anymore
See you all later

MistressPookyChan
12-08-2003, 01:08 AM
I think there are a few things that should be modified on the wallpaper, but if you dont want to do anything to it... then fine.