PDA

View Full Version : How Much Time...

jumomo
12-05-2003, 11:22 PM
I just wanted to know that ... because i think ... they always look like they were created in so long time ... i should use more time for my own "creations"

diablo111
12-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Sometimes a few hours...sometimes days or weeks, just depends on what I'm going for.

MistressPookyChan
12-06-2003, 03:45 AM
I take a long time to work on walls. If I have an idea and I sit down and work on it non-stop, it would take about 3 or 4 hours minimum. Usually I start on a wall, leave it for awhile, then come back to it a few days later and add more to it. So, my walls tend to take a long time to do.

onslaught2029
12-06-2003, 04:35 AM
I go for simplicity most of the time, so my walls take about an hour. Its those blasted image extractions that take forever........

omicron_15
12-06-2003, 06:43 AM
It takes me a good ammount of timeusualy to get a wall done, I work at it then do something else and when im in the mood I work on it some more.

LavaBug
12-06-2003, 08:10 AM
I usually need some hours to see if my idea works or not...
then a few more days to complete the wp or start over...

wizz-o-matic
12-06-2003, 10:18 AM
When I got an idea it usualy takes 2-3 hours to make a wp. My record was 3 wp in one day, together 5 wp in one week.

Miko
12-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Depends..... usually 1-2 hours; but it can go much longer. One wall, I started monthes ago, and still haven't finished.

escaflownemoon
12-06-2003, 11:30 AM
It takes me a long time to do up a wall because usually if I have an idea and then I realize it turns out it doesn't work

Usually, if I have a deadline then i'll get it done quickly like for those contest but if it's personal then I tend to post-pone way to much because of so many things to do in so little time. And extractions takes forever...but then again i'm also studying like crazy for finals. ^_^ ;)

_hades the wicked
12-06-2003, 05:56 PM
It depends a lot... Sometimes it can take a loooooooong time, sometimes it doesn't... Some walls I made, if you don't consider the extractions, took less than 40 minutes... Which were only changing opacities and placing the elements on the right places... Some take a long while to make the background or to make a good idea come... Like, sometimes when I make a wall, I look at it and say to myself: "This is crap...::delete::...", then I try again with that picture and go on for days maybe... It really depends.