PDA

View Full Version : Demons Soul's.

Broly3k8
05-06-2009, 01:50 PM
SO i was rumaging through Ebay and i came across this fairly new PS3 game called Demons Souls. It looked absolutely amazing, from graphics to game play to story line. Everything about it looked saweet.. Except that it hasnt been and prolly wont be released in the states, even though its been released in the UK and other nations.

Although i said it LOOKED amazing from most aspects, i just wanted to make sure what i was seeing was true. Anyone have Demons Souls, if you do, do you like it? WHat would be your likes and dislikes of the game?

I would like to know these things before i put down a bid on it. Most of them are going for a hefty 70.00 plus the 20.00 over seas shiping fee. I would do it if i know it was worth it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
SO i was rumaging through Ebay and i came across this fairly new PS3 game called Demons Souls. It looked absolutely amazing, from graphics to game play to story line. Everything about it looked saweet.. Except that it hasnt been and prolly wont be released in the states, even though its been released in the UK and other nations.

Although i said it LOOKED amazing from most aspects, i just wanted to make sure what i was seeing was true. Anyone have Demons Souls, if you do, do you like it? WHat would be your likes and dislikes of the game?

I would like to know these things before i put down a bid on it. Most of them are going for a hefty 70.00 plus the 20.00 over seas shiping fee. I would do it if i know it was worth it.

From poking around, I would say that it hasn't been released anywhere but Jap/Asia. I've found no EU or NA release dates. So unless you speak moonspeak, or stuff in the Asia is mysteriously released in English I'd pass on this until it gets properly localized.

Gero50
05-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Well I have heard of it but never seen much on it the only reason it would not be released in the US is due to religion
and I do think from what I have heard so far it sounds good I would go for it. Plus as you already know the PS3 games don't have any regain locks so it is easy to get to work. I hope this helps sorry if it is not very much.

StabWound
05-07-2009, 03:00 AM
The games voice acting and menus are in English, the only thing that isn't is the manual so you don't have to worry about that.

Broly3k8
05-07-2009, 08:34 AM
From poking around, I would say that it hasn't been released anywhere but Jap/Asia. I've found no EU or NA release dates. So unless you speak moonspeak, or stuff in the Asia is mysteriously released in English I'd pass on this until it gets properly localized.
Sorry about that i went back to my originale source and somewere along the line i had come to the conclusion that it has been released in Euro. Whoopsy daisy.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
The games voice acting and menus are in English, the only thing that isn't is the manual so you don't have to worry about that.

When I was poking around, I read that someone said that although the voice acting was English, the text was still in moonspeak.

Broly3k8
05-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Most of the stuff ive seen so far is basically a korean game manual and the game being what ever language you PS3 is set too. The case has korean text on it as well.

rf switch
05-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Well there may be a Korean version. But it's a Japanese game. By From Software. Same people who do King's Field and Armored Core. From was originally saying they wanted to make a more western game when they did it. So perhaps some publisher in the west, whether it be in North America or Europe will pick it up.

Broly3k8
05-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Ok i just bought it off of ebay... i will soon have it and play it. When that happens i will post a new topic with a review of it. The cover looks bad-*** and from what few screen shots i have seen, i cant wait to get the darn thing.

Yoko Littner
05-15-2009, 10:45 AM
I have heard of this video game and I really want to get the game but before I get it I have a few other games to get. It sounds sick though =]

StabWound
05-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Looks like Atlus is bringing it over this fall. (http://kotaku.com/5263072/atlus-brings-playstation-3s-demons-souls-stateside)

Broly3k8
05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Looks like Atlus is bringing it over this fall. (http://kotaku.com/5263072/atlus-brings-playstation-3s-demons-souls-stateside)
Rawr hatred! They would put that out after i spend the extra 20$ to get it... losers!lolz

Ciel Soleil
05-23-2009, 12:52 AM

This is going to be sweet.

Broly3k8
05-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Good lord man! Well its been over a week possibly two now and i have yet to recieve anything resembling a PS3 game in my mail box. This sucks... The person who shipped it shipped it form over sea's (obviously) and i "accidently" chose standard shipping so this could be awhile folks.....................

Atsui Sake
05-28-2009, 11:57 AM
O_O Graphics-wise, this game is looking beautiful! Unforunately, I don't have a PS3, I only have an X-Box 360.