PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2

[Spoiler]
05-04-2009, 11:19 AM
It's my favorite FPS, does anyone else enjoy it? My favorite class is the Spy with 200 hours and second is Engineer with 120 hours. I like the cartoony graphics and humor. :p

Saiyuko
05-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Lol, TF2 is awesome, I haven't played in a while though.@__@

I'm mainly on the offensive line, really, usually the Heavy and the Soldier or the only Medic on the team if there isn't one. Every now and then I use the Spy.

I rarely use the Sniper(I never really can find a good position to take a shot) or the Engineer(not good at sentry placements), since I'm pretty bad with both.>_>

Seta Souji
05-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Yea its very very entertaining. Love how its look is similar to The Incredibles. I also don't kno of any other FPS that have such great trailers (Meet the... series). They say the funniest things too when u kill some1.

[Spoiler]
05-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Yea its very very entertaining. Love how its look is similar to The Incredibles. I also don't kno of any other FPS that have such great trailers (Meet the... series). They say the funniest things too when u kill some1.

Yes, I always thought there show be a movie or animated series cause it's so funny.

Light Buster
05-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Haven't tried it but heard it was awesome. May play it soon...