View Full Version : Mamimi Wallpaper
11-30-2003, 03:27 PM
what do u think of this wallpaper? its of mamimi from furi kuri,
here it is:
11-30-2003, 03:58 PM
the pict is cool but u defenitively need to clean up the char, and try to blurr a little the girl's hair, its too sharpy
11-30-2003, 04:04 PM
The extraction needs alot of work (zoom in closer when you extract)...the characters look washed out (try an Auto Levels and Auto Contrast on it to begin with) and dull...not a bad idea on the bg.
_hades the wicked
11-30-2003, 04:08 PM
No good... No good...
If you don't want to see my honest opinion on the wallpaper, then read this:
It's nice, the only thing that needs repairing are the edges.
If you wanna see my honest opinion on the wallpaper, don't mind harsh critiques and want to become a better wallpaper maker, then read this:
1. The pic's colors are dull, need fixing
2. The artifacts need imediate fixing
3. Never stretch an image, doesn't work
4. You may want to have your pic on the right side instead of left
5. don't simply choose a random font and add random text like that for a background
6. Work more on your extraction
And that's about it
11-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Keep working at it, nice try follow dark death's advice.
12-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Yea, i think DarK DeatH said it all.... but the main thing is the extration and the colours
Keep trying :)
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.3 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.