View Full Version : What do you think of Fallout 3

Hell patrol
04-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I think fallout 3 is the BEST video game man has ever made but i dont think everyone feels the same so i just whant your opinion oh yea this is my frist time makeing a thread so just bear with me if it sucks

04-13-2009, 12:10 AM
'Best video game' is not what i had in my mind. But it sure dishes out the quality aspects of First person shooter game and moresoever the graphics is simply stunning (especially the PC version) compare to its predecessors.

Theres plenty of content to explore plus so much professions to choose (till now i have not tried out all). Theres no game without flaws. To me the cobat system is a little out of place and the characters felt a bit 'square' But overall I say its definatly a worth buying game

btw is your signature base on Project Anchorage? i've yet to tried it out

04-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Fallout 3 is a great game and the extra content is something that everyone should play.

04-13-2009, 07:35 AM
it's amazing, addictive and is in my top 10 ranking for games that eat up my free time :P
It however has a habbit of making me miss Oblivion as it dosn't feel like as much of an adventure as it once was. also the colour and weather are missing. i'm not sure of nukes are paint removers. but o well ^^;

still, it's got me hyped for their next project, whatever it might be.

The Governator
04-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Meh, Fallout 3 is ok, but gets old quickly, I prefer FO1&2 over 3, but its an ok time waster.

And please, it is not the best game ever made, your saying it is better than Deus Ex, UT'99, Half-Life, Theif, Alpha Centuri, Civilisation, Medieval: Total War, Operation: Flashpoint, System Shock 2, Bioshock, Company of Heroes, and Barby Race & Ride.

04-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I pretty much hated this game.

The Governator
04-13-2009, 03:48 PM
btw is your signature base on Project Anchorage? i've yet to tried it out

Its Operation: Anchorage, and its ok, nothing special, only pleasure I got from it was teasing the PS3 owners I know about the fact they can't own it.