PDA

View Full Version : if the deathnote book actually worked...

♫mk-chan♫
03-23-2009, 10:27 PM
who's name would you put in?

and why?

miley cyrus....simply because i don't like her..end of story
hm and people who won't shut up about overrated junk
like twilight....HUSH i do not want to hear more about something
ive read already <_<
and that freakin guy that won't stop texting me for no reason at all
and being idiotically perverted.... -_-

Magical Soul
03-23-2009, 10:51 PM
My own....

'Coz i'm suicidal...

Jokes....Criminals like Light did...

Doctor One
03-24-2009, 12:19 AM
People who presented meaningless hypothetical questions.

Tsuki.
03-24-2009, 12:33 AM
*thinks* I thought I've seen a thread like this before . . . well . . . no one. <.< I don't have the right to pass judgement onto others and I'm not about to take the guilt of killing another onto my shoulders. Plus, I'm pro L/Near. I will not become a murderer, sorry. *looks at shirt* yea, see? L! ^.^ *points at L on shirt* . . . hey, how come there isn't Light on any shirts I've seen? or was he . . . *thinks* I know I've seen Ryuk . . . and I own Near. . . I don't think I've seen Mello either . . . ah, well! Go Justice!

tsujigiri15
03-24-2009, 08:00 PM
People who presented meaningless hypothetical questions.

Owch, thats pretty harsh.

Don't think I could write anyone's name in, unless I saw someone say, trying to rape someone (assuming I knew that persons name). That said, I reckon if there were someone/a small group commiting genocide, I would consider it my duty to write their names down - I would probably be the only one capable of doing so without serious reprisals. I mean for instance if I had a chance to bump off Hitler or Stalin. If they were obviously assasinated, that might have sparked more conflict, but if they, and the other top brass in their regime died apparantly naturally, that would be for the best right?

Fiery
03-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Canada, because they have a leaf on their flag.

jackjun
03-25-2009, 04:44 AM
nah .. passing judgment is bad .. also .. u'll get power crazee !

iGiraffe
03-25-2009, 05:11 AM
Well, I wouldn't feel right judging people enough to decide if they get to live or not, 'cuz I think that's not for me to decide.

LiLi.
03-25-2009, 11:50 AM
No ones name.

Magical Soul
03-25-2009, 11:52 AM
No ones name.

That'd be no fun though...

Iceflower
03-25-2009, 11:59 AM
No ones name.

Agreed ^^ It would be stupid writing names in it as if it would be a game.
"Who will die next? I can't wait..." u.u''
As if it would be funny killing others xd Life is nothing to play around with.

*Iceflower*

RJ169
03-25-2009, 01:45 PM
first names i would but in i the notebook is the names of people how use text message talk in the real world

Infinita
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Well, It wouldn't be right to decide to live and who dies but ignoring that fact, I would the names of people who have hurt me gravely in my life and those I dislike very much.

tsujigiri15
03-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Ive just had a thought - it would be awesome to use for interrogation - youd get someonewho knew how it worked, sit em in a chair, and then begin to doodle, then whenever they hesitated, you would write another letter...

and then it would turn out youd been writing gibberish, and they'd be like 'bugger'

Well, it looked like a cool interrogation scene in my head

Sashikizu
03-26-2009, 06:12 PM
first names i would but in i the notebook is the names of people how use text message talk in the real world

...I tried to write something in text talk just to annoy you, but I don't text enough to have learned the lingo really well, so I just ended up writing 'lol' and 'ppl' =/ Fail...

Anyway.. I would probably write the names of people who I thought were just a waste of space, or people who are doing terrible things without any remorse. I guess criminals would be the right word, but I'm much crueler than that. Yea, I probably would become a psycho megalomaniac, but then I suppose the Death Note not being real is a good thing, eh?

animesnob
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
If the book actually existed, I would put all the famous singers and movie stars in there. They're all overrated, and I don't understand why people care so much about them anyway. How are they an inspiration? And are they putting any money into our pockets?

Adamec
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
I get tired of seeing news reports about how we "almost" got so-and-so the terrorist somewhere in the Middle East.

Me, I'd keep the notebook handy and help our boys out just in case someone slips between the cracks... :<_<:

♫mk-chan♫
03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Ive just had a thought - it would be awesome to use for interrogation - youd get someonewho knew how it worked, sit em in a chair, and then begin to doodle, then whenever they hesitated, you would write another letter...

and then it would turn out youd been writing gibberish, and they'd be like 'bugger'

Well, it looked like a cool interrogation scene in my head

buhaha
is all i have to say to this xD

:]

ichimoku_fanboy
03-26-2009, 10:54 PM
i prbly wouldnt bother with political enemies, the government needs something to keep itself distracted from invading some random nation, again

id prbly just use it to kill random pedifiles and rapists on the local news, itd make me feel good inside ^_^

plus, there isnt a real L in the world, no one would have a clue what the bloody hell was goin on, so you wouldnt get caught xD

Cobra Commander
04-19-2009, 11:20 PM
I could rack up a list pretty quickly. Rest assured, most of them are either the human garbage we get to hear about on the news when something terrible happens, and the enablers of such people.

It has surely occurred to all of us that think this way that we could go out and handle these people. Somehow.

The thought that "someone should kill those..." [go watch Boondock Saints!] is ever present in [American] society.

Owning such power, on the other hand, would come with a great cost.

sapje321
04-21-2009, 05:39 PM
i prbly wouldnt bother with political enemies, the government needs something to keep itself distracted from invading some random nation, again

id prbly just use it to kill random pedifiles and rapists on the local news, itd make me feel good inside ^_^

plus, there isnt a real L in the world, no one would have a clue what the bloody hell was goin on, so you wouldnt get caught xD

I disagree with the last part of your post ^^. Consdering the series' popularity, there would be thousands/millions of people like many in this forum :p.

As for what to write in there, well, knowing my brain, I'd write random people in there :laugh:

~Mithrosent~
05-03-2009, 11:34 AM
who's name would you put in?

and why?

miley cyrus....simply because i don't like her..end of story
hm and people who won't shut up about overrated junk
like twilight....HUSH i do not want to hear more about something
ive read already <_<
and that freakin guy that won't stop texting me for no reason at all
and being idiotically perverted.... -_-

You'd kill someone who didn't do ANYTHING to you because you don't like her? O.o;
As for the twilight thing...I guess I could understand it. But there's probably something that you gush about too.
Who's name would I put in a Death Note? I don't really think I could kill anyone. Honestly. I don't like a lot of people, but I cant kill anyone. It's just not me. =)

lovelicious
05-05-2009, 02:20 AM
I am not sure if I have the guts to write anyone's name but if I'll use it, I'll probably write corruptor's names.

yakman1692
05-05-2009, 07:57 PM
I would only kill off people how are either horrible criminals that for some reason got off easy in the legal system i.e. they were put in jail instead of put to death.

I would also kill Sarah Palin cause she wants to pay people to kill wolves and polar bears. That is true evilness.

yesha
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM
emm i think more people will die compare to people that become the victim in war..this is B'COZ hatred is everywhere in deep in human heart......so it better w/o the 'note'....we don't have to play god...we just do our part in this life and life peace........peaace no war!

agiup
05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
i'll write nobody :)

KateMonster
05-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I would do this girl at my school who is very annoying... _-_ she thinks her life is so depressed and its really bugging me....her ex dumped her and its like oh my gosh get over your freakin self!!!!! -_-

Scarred DNA
05-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I would do this girl at my school who is very annoying... _-_ she thinks her life is so depressed and its really bugging me....her ex dumped her and its like oh my gosh get over your freakin self!!!!! -_-

Lol it's the Death Note, not the Sex Note.

I'd kill Nancy Grace in the most painful, heinous, drawn-out way I could possibly think of.

Rent out pages of the book for a hefty fee.

Ryuuzaki HD
05-16-2009, 12:18 AM
id kill zac efron so he cant play light in the US live action movie and kill whoever in hollywood decided it would be fun to rape dragonball and make it the worst live action movie in history.

Dead rose
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
hhm...i would type hannah montana [oh whatever her name is]
and since i dont have any acess to criminal info i cant kill any of them..oh! i know my biology teacher and some people who bully me in class. unlike kira i would make death very planned so that the blame wouldnt be on anyone *evil grin*

Nanuq
05-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Basically criminals like Light did~

lunacyfringe
05-31-2009, 01:02 AM
if Death Note was real, i would plot out to kill pamela elison, a girl that was at my school in 6th grade, she IS a slutty girl and she always dressed like a *****!!

i'd make it a horrible, the most suffering, the most painfull, unpredictable, toturing death of a lifetime! with all love- LunacyFringe