PDA

View Full Version : Game Boy Advance

Anime Forum
03-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Well since all these new systems are coming out, does anyone here still play their game boy advance/game boy advance sp? And if you do, which games do you play?

I play Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Blue
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure
Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury

Miss Moonlight
03-23-2009, 10:57 AM
I still want a GBAsp, I never got one.

the only handheld I have and play is my DSlite, and I play the GBA games on it sometimes. The one I was trying to beat was zelda: a link to the past/four swords, but I haven't been able to finsh it yet.

I beat it on the snes a while ago, though. The GBA version is slightly different.

blackrosetwilight
03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I still do and right now Im replaying the best GBA game, golden sun 1 and 2

JIMBO.
03-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I still play puzzle fighter on my gba

Chewbaka
03-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I occasionally play LoZ: Minish Cap and Namco Museum on my DS Lite (though I need to get a new one, mine just got fried via washer). I don't really have any others, because I have lost interest in them, though if something that catches my eye looks good, I might pick it up.

JIMBO.
03-23-2009, 07:09 PM
did anyone play the mega man zero game's on the gba is me or does he maker a better hero than X plus slicing up bad guys he easier than shootting them.

Haoie
03-25-2009, 01:03 AM
The GBA is full of, just full of ports from the SNES.

Good or bad? Who knows.

Doctor One
04-05-2009, 09:15 PM
I just finished playing through Golden Sun. I started the second one (I got both for like a dollar at gamestop YAY!) and it was annoying and not nearly as fun.
I picked up my game boy color to play Oracle of Ages and Seasons recently. (Got them when I was a kid, I couldn't beat them then I kicked their asses now though :D)
But since my DS is compatable with my GBA games and has a backlit screen, I don't really touch my GBA much anymore. But I do play with my GBC. (The older cartiges don't fit in the DS, Which I don't understand at all.

Kaya-Kum12496
04-05-2009, 11:36 PM
I have a Game Boy Advanced I play Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald, Yu-Gi-Oh Championship 2004, and I think that's it... Oh and I used to play these until this one got stolen Pokemon Leaf Green and this one before I lost it somewhere, Pokemon Sapphire!

blackrosetwilight
04-06-2009, 07:21 PM
did anyone play the mega man zero game's on the gba is me or does he maker a better hero than X plus slicing up bad guys he easier than shootting them.
Yeah I played the the megaman zero series and the they were quite hard but loads of fun

JIMBO.
04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
I like in mega man zero 4 how you can just rip weapons of normal bad guys and use them.

zellk
04-07-2009, 05:14 PM
i still have my gameboy advanced. Its still plays games so i have no reason for not playing it. I play harry potter,ruby,fire red,gold.

Akagami no Shankusu
04-07-2009, 06:18 PM
The gba was like a handheld SNES. Has some nice RPG's and classic platformers.

Castlevania FTW.

Orcius
04-07-2009, 06:26 PM
this thread is making me sad, i lost my game boy to the powers of magnetism. the screen broke in half, i would still be playing it if it weren't for that.

Hell patrol
04-07-2009, 06:55 PM
i play pokemon all i got all of them

SigmaSD
04-09-2009, 10:38 PM
I still do and right now Im replaying the best GBA game, golden sun 1 and 2

Agreed. GS 1 and 2 are the best GBA games ever. I'm surprised that barely anyone knows the series. My favorite character is Piers with his wicked "Diamond Berg" technique.

Yeah, you can tell I did by my sig and ava. They're wicked hard, but they are simply amazing. I seriously think it would make an awesome anime series. The ending is really sad though. :(

Archaic Devices
04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Sonic

other games I dont feel like mentioning -_-