PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Kikyo fan *blushes*

Ak1ra
03-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Maybe it sounds strange, but my fav character in Inuyasha is Kikyo. I can understand why Inuyasha choosed her and can't understand all of the people who dislike her. She's more mature and calm then Kagome and shoots his bow much better and her boobs are awesome too XD.
But now.... I'm know, that she's FINALLY DEAD. I'm so sad because of it. I hoped, that Inuyasha left her simply to give her more freedom and she probably would find a new boyfriend...

Anyway... maybe, I simply have a bad taste because I like such kind of girl. What do you think?

Kagome
03-22-2009, 09:46 AM
I think...You need to learn better grammar and re-read your posts, cause that didn't come across well at all...

But otherwise it's good that you liked Kikyou. She was a fantastic character. Missunderstood in a lot of ways, and sad because of her fate.

Ak1ra
03-22-2009, 12:56 PM
I've fixed the mistakes I've found ^^

mississippibaby
03-22-2009, 05:24 PM
um you still have alot more mistakes in there but i knew what meant. anyways kikyo was cool character and she is one of my favorites. i dont det all kikyo hate and kagome love either but to each their own i guess. to me kikyo was more of a complex character and she had been hurt so you could lkind of understand where she was comming from.

Zenga
03-22-2009, 05:28 PM
It's not bad that you like Kikyo, you are allowed to have your own opinion. I personally liked her much more than Kagome who was overly useless in a fight unless in rare situations when she was pissed and she owned the demon scum!

Magical Soul
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Lol her boobs are nice...=D

I prefer her...

animesnob
03-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Maybe it sounds strange, but my fav character in Inuyasha is Kikyo. I can understand why Inuyasha choosed her and can't understand all of the people who dislike her. She's more mature and calm then Kagome and shoots his bow much better and her boobs are awesome too XD.
But now.... I'm know, that she's FINALLY DEAD. I'm so sad because of it. I hoped, that Inuyasha left her simply to give her more freedom and she probably would find a new boyfriend...

Anyway... maybe, I simply have a bad taste because I like such kind of girl. What do you think?

Gee, I can't believe you can actually see her boobs, since they're not that obvious, but I do agree that Kikyo is awesome. Inuyasha should definitely pick her over Kagome, who I think is immature and dumb. But then again, so is Inuyasha so that kind of explains things. What I don't understand is why someone like Kikyo would want a bum like Inuyasha. If Kikyo wasn't half dead and decided to run off with him, she'd have to live in the forest, 'cause Inuyasha is too broke to put her up in a house somewhere.

Jetame
04-09-2009, 01:04 AM
wow that sounds cool

Kagome
04-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Gee, I can't believe you can actually see her boobs, since they're not that obvious, but I do agree that Kikyo is awesome. Inuyasha should definitely pick her over Kagome, who I think is immature and dumb. But then again, so is Inuyasha so that kind of explains things. What I don't understand is why someone like Kikyo would want a bum like Inuyasha. If Kikyo wasn't half dead and decided to run off with him, she'd have to live in the forest, 'cause Inuyasha is too broke to put her up in a house somewhere.

This sounds immature to me...o_o

You do realize that Kagome is FIFTEEN, right? Nearly ALL girls her age are immature retarded and dumb. I know I was.

Though Inuyasha and Kags end up getting married at the end of the series anyway...Thier personalities were much better suited for one another. Kikyou, though yes, regal, beautiful and awesome in her own right-would have just led Inu through an over all depressing life. Dead or alive...

And-uh...Inuyasha...Is royalty...through and through. Just thought I'd add that in there....

Tsuki.
04-09-2009, 03:58 PM
hmm . . . I don't hate Kikyo, but I don't exactly love her.
I mean, she's okay, but once she died the first time, it's kind of sad she had to come back another time and die again. She has a rough life. <.< (I don't know what I'm saying, but whatever)
And, I don't think Kagome was as bad as some of you make her out to be. People might hate me for this, but I like her more than Kikyo. (of course I like Sango more than both of them. >.<) She has her own sort of charm, and it can either be completely annoying, or completely awesome. (of course I'm somewhere in between there but . . .)
Obviously InuYasha could have picked Kikyo, but also obviously, they didn't trust eachother as much as they thought they did . . . but Kagome and InuYasha's relationship did pick up obviously, and they're happy so . . . yea.

(If this post seems utterly stupid, I am sorry. I haven't had much sleep lately, and . . . yea.)

Mewsic
04-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Ah...well, It's just being yourself, but not all 15 year old are immature, then again I am and I ain't ^^ I'm more of a Sango fan.Not love though ^^'

Wio
04-14-2009, 03:40 AM
Umm, the way I see it, Kikyo was really reserved and really hadn't got a chance to express her human or feminine side. She wanted to make sure Inuyasha wasn't simply trying to trick her. She could have pulled a Kagome and chased him around yelling "Inuyasha" every 5 minutes, but she was able to hold in her desires for Inuyasha. That's how I interpreted it.

I don't like the way she was revived so much though. I mean she sorta gained a multiple personality disorder. One was the kind, reserved, rational Kikyou and the other was the hateful, angry, ex-girlfriend Kikyou.

Yeah, so I don't think Kikyou would have made Inuyasha a depressed dude had her character not been butchered by the revival.

yukilinn
05-28-2009, 10:39 AM
She's a goddess in Heaven and my heart forever

Gero50
06-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Well I think the reason a lot of people do not like her very much is, that she is not very interesting and it always seems like she is just there without a reason sometimes. Though she dose play a very impotent role in the story. And that role is to keep Naroku at bay, at least she tries to and it works most of the time.
That's just what I think everyone has their own favorite character and that is just how it is.

~HappyGirl~
07-25-2009, 04:03 AM
You like Kikyou? Congrats!

Her boobs are better?
LOL!? DID YOU SEE WHEN SHE WAS RESURRECTED?
She's a flatty.

Kagome's a Japanese school girl. BEAT THAT.

She's a goddess in Heaven and my heart forever

Scary.

Kagome, useless in battle?
Come on, shes 15 and from our time.
You expect her to be strong right away.