PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week #43 Voting

Serated
03-20-2009, 06:09 AM
Signature of the Week #43 Voting

Theme: Sadness

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No campaigning for votes in this thread for your own or any other signature. Any posts of that type will be removed and the entry will be disqualified. Similarly, do NOT post negative comments regarding signatures you’re not voting for. The idea is to have each individual decide on their own favorite without any undue outside influences.

2) You are entitled to vote for any signature submitted in this competition EXCEPT your own. You are voting for ONE signature, and please state a reason why you voted. Voting for a signature using multiple accounts will result in votes not being counted.

3) Not following rule 2 will result in your vote being deleted unless otherwise edited.

4) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition and or disciplinary action.

Voting ends Thursday, March 26th. Good luck to all entries.

Entry A:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3392/entryam.png

Entry B:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5705/entryb.png

Necro'lic Enigma
03-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Entry A :-
I mainly like the colors of it , its really silent and calm and reflects more to the theme which is "Sadness" , i really like the anime guy and even the text , i think everything about the signature is awesome.

Hautalken
03-20-2009, 06:30 AM
Entry A::

I like the overall composition here. And the text is placed quite well.

Magical Soul
03-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Entry A...

Love what the text says and blending is epic...

Des
03-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Entry A
The bg and foreground is nice.
Nice textwork.

LovePhoenix
03-20-2009, 06:43 AM
Entry A.

The guy is cute and I love the effects used. ^^

Jetzelsberger
03-20-2009, 08:26 AM
They are both pretty simple, you'd guess, but neither have much blending effects. I'm not saying that they aren't good, but not as good as I am used to seeing, so my vote will be lower. My best wishes to the winner, as you deserve it because these two pictures are on par with one another. Personally, the text in both tags kill them both. The effects on the first are decent, while the ones on the second aren't too good. The background on the first, in my opinion, sucks, while the one on the second is great. Overall, wonderful starts.

I vote for Entry A, and I gave you fair reason why. I pretty much had to point and choose, but the first is better in my opinion because the second had the extra floating face...

Pseudonym
03-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Entry A - I like the background. Also, I like what the text says and how it's readable on the sig.

Dotbeat.
03-20-2009, 10:37 AM
I pick entry A , cause' :

I like the way the text placement ,
and its really on the theme of ''sadness'' .

and likey-likey the bg also .

Famahama
03-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Dark, Redemption... those words totally fits the theme well

Entry A,
Because the overall really, REALLY fits the theme well. The deep, vintage colors, and grunge theme. The content of the text also did well. Well done!

kajikun16
03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
entry a since i can really feel the sadness into plus it was good the background fits the emotion of the guy being sad

LiLi.
03-21-2009, 04:16 AM
A, babyy (:
Blue/Dark colours show sadness, i like how the colours are used. I mainly love that bright blob on the down right corner x)
I like how the person used a small font for the quote. Really well done.

My Name is Ian.
03-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Only two entries? o_O;

A: Lockon Stratos/Neil Dylandy ftw. The blending is awesome also, not to mention its texture and everything, well in order.

tsujigiri15
03-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Im going out on a limb and saying B here

I like the less cluttered appearance, and its very subtle use of colour. Would be nice to read the text

Mira Kaiba
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Entry A is very nice - I like the vintage feel, the overall colors are very nice and dreary. I like the background.

YukiOnna
03-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Entry A

The text fits the theme well. Nicely put together all in all!

Nariel
03-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Entry A, because of the overall look. The text looks great, and I like the colors.

B is good, but the extra face is sort of odd....

Jose
03-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Entry A dude

It's obviously the signature that uses more advanced techniques, and I like how he reflects the overall theme topic, like Lee said a very vintage look.