PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a KOTOR 3

Orca
03-17-2009, 12:29 AM
I liked KOTOR in general from the first to the second. Although the first had a better story line than the second along with begining gameplay. However, they both gave you a sense of what a Jedi goes through and or faces. The battle of being either the darkside or the light side, though it's not much of a battle considering the choices you can make. Which is either brought through dialogue or actions in itself.

Now, we all know the game could have been better, from the customization to your character and equipment, more dialougue to choose from or even being able to pick up NPCs to join your cause, mission, etc.

So what do you expect to see from KOTOR 3? Considering the game is actually under development or what you just plain want to see if the game is in development. Cause i'm not to sure if they are making a KOTOR 3, but I've over looked a website that reveals that it is under construction. However, who truly believes everything they see? ?

Dark Wolf 09
03-17-2009, 02:00 AM
It has to be online MMORPG for Gold Subscribers.

'Nuff said.

Choose your character, wheather to be male or female, have the dialogue to be Mass Effect, the characters can have mix emotions while you actually say something.

There should also be an academy (Sith and Jedi) for students for online play, so you can choose by default, or either you can choose yourself as influence passess you by. It needs mass exploration, so you can visit homeworlds greater than before, new worlds, and old.

Also, you can choose either to be a bounty hunter, or anything you want to be in the StarWars Franchises for KOTOR3. That will be an epic game for me.

Have the engines from BioWare, and but also integrates third-party technology: Havok for rigid body physics, Pixelux Entertainment's "Digital Molecular Matter" (DMM) for dynamically destructible objects, and NaturalMotion's Euphoria for realistic non-player character artificial intelligence. LucasArts' programmers had to overcome technical hurdles to get Havok-, DMM- and Euphoria-coded components to interact.

Eris
03-17-2009, 02:46 PM
It has to be online MMORPG for Gold Subscribers.

Well that would suck. Then you'd have to play with other people, and other people are in most cases idiots. A pristine example is the idiocracy over at WoW.

MMORPGs are invariably repetitive XP farming fests with gameplay and quests so sunder exploited that the plot of pacman seems compelling.

Brojasu
03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
they're making a KOTOR MMO, though I'm sure a true KOTOR3 will come out eventually

Broly3k8
03-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Umm excuse me.. but what is KOTOR??

Brojasu
03-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Umm excuse me.. but what is KOTOR??

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic