PDA

View Full Version : Dante vs. Vergil

Animegirl and sexy eyes
03-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Fight to the Death!
Dante and vergil have the same kind of power, but there is something

different about them. People say Vergil is stronger and some say Dante.

Which is true? Will Dante win or will Vergil win? I'm going to say my answer

just because I think Vergil is hot, doesn't mean I'm voting for him on purpose.

I really think Vergil will win because he stronger than Dante. Well, enough for

my predictions, let me hear yours. Say who you think will win, then say why!

Dr. Hax
03-13-2009, 10:21 AM
You think a video game character...is hot?

/10x faceknife

Damn, I thought anime fans were delusional. First off, how can a 3-dimensional game character be hot? I mean, it would express no emotion to you unless it were in a doujinshi/eroge, which it won't be because that would be stupid.

I forgive your reasoning though. I mean, after all, you're only 15 but at this rate, I think that you will turn shallow.

Now then, let's give a perfectly valid reason regarding who to pick.

On one end you have Dante. He set up an undead/monster hunting organization called, "Devil May Cry". He got shot at by the girl on the motorbike and had his sword thrown at him, piercing his chest. He defeated Mundus for God's sake. Tell me that isn't powerful.

On the other end you have Vergil. In the game, Virgil kind of pulls off the black knight bit, fighting Dante three times, I believe. He emanates a blue flame from his sword to make blocking and even countering so much easier for him. Eventually he gets more in the mood to fight and will actually use projectile swords and even some sort of blue beam attack. He still gets defeated by Dante and even goes out with a bang. Then the scene gets all emotional for a moment and the level ends.

You must now take into account that Dante needs someone to control him to defeat Virgil.

So, my standing is as follows:

Dante with player/Virgil: Dante

Dante without player/Virgil: Virgil

Next time come up with a valid reason as to why you think Virgil is stronger.

In addition, stick to one color and learn a bit of sentence structure, please. Reading this blue and then aqua text annoys me.

Ryth
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Dante would win in the end because he's the protagonist. http://www.fiveeightforums.com/images/smilies/tard-1.gif

kajikun16
03-13-2009, 09:57 PM
dante would win he has good skills in fighting

Teddy2116
03-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Dante just cause he's hard to figure out

Brojasu
03-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Dante already won at the end of DMC3, so we already know that answer

Amray The II
03-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Dante has had more experience with fighting as he chose to live as a human, fighting for humans. Vergil prefered the demon side of things. Of course he is strong against the average demon, as was his father, although I would say that Dante, when the demon within him is triggered, is more skilled.

daft
03-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Dante's a beast. =)

Magical Soul
03-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Dante wins....

Animegirl and sexy eyes
04-27-2009, 09:55 AM
You think a video game character...is hot?

/10x faceknife

Damn, I thought anime fans were delusional. First off, how can a 3-dimensional game character be hot? I mean, it would express no emotion to you unless it were in a doujinshi/eroge, which it won't be because that would be stupid.

I forgive your reasoning though. I mean, after all, you're only 15 but at this rate, I think that you will turn shallow.

Now then, let's give a perfectly valid reason regarding who to pick.

On one end you have Dante. He set up an undead/monster hunting organization called, "Devil May Cry". He got shot at by the girl on the motorbike and had his sword thrown at him, piercing his chest. He defeated Mundus for God's sake. Tell me that isn't powerful.

On the other end you have Vergil. In the game, Virgil kind of pulls off the black knight bit, fighting Dante three times, I believe. He emanates a blue flame from his sword to make blocking and even countering so much easier for him. Eventually he gets more in the mood to fight and will actually use projectile swords and even some sort of blue beam attack. He still gets defeated by Dante and even goes out with a bang. Then the scene gets all emotional for a moment and the level ends.

You must now take into account that Dante needs someone to control him to defeat Virgil.

So, my standing is as follows:

Dante with player/Virgil: Dante

Dante without player/Virgil: Virgil

Next time come up with a valid reason as to why you think Virgil is stronger.

In addition, stick to one color and learn a bit of sentence structure, please. Reading this blue and then aqua text annoys me.

Why are you so mean?

The Nightingale
04-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Lord of Rant. I believe you'd have to be a girl to understand the concept of a video game character being "Hot".

I think Dante would win. Don't ask me why, i just think he would.

Seņor Nobody
04-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Lord of Rant. I believe you'd have to be a girl to understand the concept of a video game character being "Hot".

I think Dante would win. Don't ask me why, i just think he would.

I guess because I don't get it either.

Anyway, back to the topic...Dante. But only because he is the main protagonist

Shinigami_55
04-27-2009, 10:55 AM
i think dante wold won,nd dante is way funyer nd laid back style!
Bt vergil is cool too