PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha VS Lord sesshomaru

cresenblaze
03-07-2009, 04:04 PM
If Inuyasha wer to go full fledge Demon who do you think would win Inuyasha Or sesshomaru?

mississippibaby
03-07-2009, 04:10 PM
i say sesshomaru hes stronger, smarter and just a better fighter. i think inuyasha would end up destroying himself on his own anyway.

Tsuki.
03-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Lord sesshomaru. He's got a level head, and can think strategy, while InuYasha is all, kill, kill, kill . . . Besides, sesshomaru has Tokejin, and we all saw what happened before when InuYasha tried to go after sesshomaru . . . But lord sesshomaru wouldn't kill InuYasha. ^_^

Necro'lic Enigma
03-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Lord sesshomaru. He's got a level head, and can think strategy, while InuYasha is all, kill, kill, kill . . . Besides, sesshomaru has Tokejin, and we all saw what happened before when InuYasha tried to go after sesshomaru . . . But lord sesshomaru wouldn't kill InuYasha. ^_^

Exactly.
I will take side of Lord Sesshomaru , not because i like him , even if i wasnt a fan of hes style and skills and powers , and was a fan of inuyasha instead , i would have still said Lord Sessho , because i know hes a lot stronger then inuyasha (no matter which form he is in).
Lord Sesshomaru has that capability without any doubt.

So no Doubt it will be him.

Aizen-sama
03-08-2009, 12:41 PM
I believe sesshoumaru wuld win hands down he calm and collected he was strong even befor he got tokijin and inuyasha i to much o a knuvklehead to form strategies in a fight

Ak1ra
03-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Inuyasha will win, because he has The Powerful and Invincible Japanese Schoolgirl Kagome on his side.
Japanese schoolgirls never loose XD.

dusk8448
03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
If Inuyasha wer to go full fledge Demon who do you think would win Inuyasha Or sesshomaru?

inuyasha probably

dusk8448
03-24-2009, 12:21 PM
I believe sesshoumaru wuld win hands down he calm and collected he was strong even befor he got tokijin and inuyasha i to much o a knuvklehead to form strategies in a fight

yea youre right inuyasha is cocky but thats what makes him

animesnob
03-26-2009, 12:03 AM
I agree that Inuyasha wouldn't be able to control himself if he went full demon, and maybe that's why I don't like him so much. I also think that Inuyasha wouldn't be so strong without his Tetsusaiga. Sesshomaru has got his poison claws, whip of light, and other powers that he can use to kick Inuyasha's butt.

Tsuki.
03-26-2009, 01:55 AM
what animesnob says is right. Lord Sesshomaru was already awesome without the tokejin, and if InuYasha hadn't gotten the Tetsaiga at his father's grave, Lord Sesshomaru so could've beaten him.

also, @dusk8448: it doesn't matter if InuYasha is "cocky" or not. When he's in the full demon state, he completely looses all reason. All he's after is blood, which doesn't help him at all if he's going after Lord Sesshomaru head on. Like in the anime/manga, when he does do that, Lord Sesshomaru can just take out Tokejin. The pressure from the sword alone is enough to send InuYasha flying. THAT'S why the Tetsaiga is so important to InuYasha. With it, he can fight against the Tokejin without completely killing himself in the process. If he doesn't have the Tetsaiga, then no matter if he's half-demon or full-demon, he's not going to win. And what's worse is the fact that in the full-demon form InuYasha DOESN'T stop until he's dead. He can't win against Lord Sesshomaru in that state.

Sessho'sCool89
03-30-2009, 03:07 AM
Definetely Lord Sesshomaru would win.Like other people said, Inuyasha just loses his head when he goes full demon.

*IceQueen*
05-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Lord Sesshoumaru...he could just disarm inuyasha, and lop his head off...

Shinigami_55
05-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Sesshoumaru would win, of curs Sesshoumaru would win!
he's stronger,cooler and dont loose conscionecence when goes berserk(demon)!

Originally posted by Ak1ra
Inuyasha will win, because he has The Powerful and Invincible Japanese Schoolgirl Kagome on his side.
i agree that japanese school girls never loose, and that's why inuyasha would loose,bt Kagome would survive and kill Sesshoumaru in revenge for Inuyasha

Minzy
05-13-2009, 12:36 AM
i agree that japanese school girls never loose, and that's why inuyasha would loose,bt Kagome would survive and kill Sesshoumaru in revenge for Inuyasha[/quote]

Wow, Kagome would have to go really beserk to overthrow Sesshomaru. Even if she is an invincible Japanese school girl.:unsure: My money is on Sesshomaru all the way!

FLASH-X
05-13-2009, 01:35 AM
my money is on sesshoumaru to . he is just tooooooooo powerfull for inu-yasha. lord sesshoumaru would simply destroy him, and for the invincible japanese school girl. well she will be killed as soon as the fight is over between both the brothers and in the process would cry for mercy on lord's feet[:D]

Gero50
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Inuyasha would win because he has his sword and he puts in far more effert then his brother.

sapphirewyren
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM

You're joking right?

sapphirewyren
07-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Sesshoumaru would kick Inuyasha's butt.:D He's faster, smarter and a better fighter:ninja: Also Sesshoumaru got a new sword Byakusaiga (don't know if I'm spelling that right:confused: ), so I would bet Sesshoumaru would take Inuyasha to the cleaners!!:D

RanChii
09-05-2009, 06:23 PM
I think Sesshoumaru would win.

I am not a big fan of him or anything but...

He can go into a fight without hurting up his belly.

[I noticed that monsters always attack Inuyasha at that part, I wonder why...]

Kingmelo15
09-05-2009, 09:59 PM
well the show isn't called sesshomaru so i would have to think that Inuyasha would have to be the victor of the two he all ready chopped off one of his arms what else could he do to humiliate him..?

★Kiwi-Berry
09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
I would have to say Inuyasha. Seshomaru might be better all around, but even Seshy said Inuyasha's demon form scared him the moment he looked at it. Seshy may have the strength naturally of a Demon, but there is something veyr powerful about Inuyasha's Demon form that even Seshy cant beat.

October.
09-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Inuyasha.he has the courage and he can beat his brother though Lord Sesshomaru may have better tactics(or whatever it is called)

lilminx
09-21-2009, 10:57 AM
i think sesshomaru would win if inuyasha is in his half demon state, but if inuyasha would loose his sword and fight like a demon then maybe he would win.

Aleolus
11-06-2009, 09:10 PM
As much as I like Inuyasha, I have to agree with the general consensus. If InuYasha in full-demon mode were to get into a fight with Sesshomaru, fluffy would win. Personally, however, I think that, after InuYasha unlocks all of Tetsusaiga's abilities, he is more than a match for Sesshomaru (all of it's abilities including the Kongoshoha, or Adamant Barrage, as it was called in America)

ZukaxxMimozu
11-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Well, I remember seeing Inuyasha go full demon and attacking Sheshomaru before, and Sheshomaru was able to keep him back pretty easy. He had something that made it where Inuyasha was hurt every time he got near Sheshomaru, and he kept getting up and trying again. He would have died from it eventually, but Sheshomaru spared him. So it's pretty obvious, right? I havent seen the whole thing, and I havent even watched it in a while, so I could be wrong, and Inuyasha could have gottn a butt-load stronger XDDD

Bulma1017
11-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Inuyasha!!! Hand's Down!!!

chii-chan91
11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
More than likely InuYasha... he is the main character after all ^^
But at the same time it would probably be equal... and it depends at what point in the series were talking here- cause if its earlier on then i imagine Sesshoumaru would win, but later on InuYasha's chances would improve greatly... (maybe im just looking too much into this ^^; )

ultra_maniac
12-09-2009, 07:43 AM
ofc sesshomaru is gonna win he is stronger and smarter than inu yasha

Akira Son Bio
12-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Inuyasha if he is in demon form. That kid is crazy. Besides, he already cut off Sesshomarus arm.

danialYong
02-06-2010, 11:30 AM
First off, InuYasha cant become a full flegde demon, even assumingly if he did become one and went into a dual with Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru would still kick his butt as Sesshomaru is a pure demon unlike InuYasha.

InuYasha is stronger only with tensaiga. Else he is nothing compared to Sesshomaru.

alexshim
02-06-2010, 12:03 PM
obvio lord sesshomaru

xBlack_Winged_Angelx
02-27-2010, 10:16 PM
I think Shessomaru definetly hes older and more exsperienced... plus hes heartless.. you always win whenu fight for yourself