PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 3 or Final Fantasy 12?

Darkgirl15
03-06-2009, 12:47 PM
I can rock Devil May Cry 3 hardcore but I do prefer the storyline of FF XII more than the story line of DMC. The battle methods are different, but all in all it's really hard for me to choose. I love them both so much. To me, FF XII presents more of a challenge but both grafics are awesome.

JIMBO.
03-06-2009, 12:54 PM
its not that I dont like FF its just I dont like how FFXII plays with the whole gambits thing I hate how party members can run off and get killed gets to be a pain looking after them

Darkgirl15
03-06-2009, 02:50 PM
its not that I dont like FF its just I dont like how FFXII plays with the whole gambits thing I hate how party members can run off and get killed gets to be a pain looking after them

I agree with you on that part, it's the only thing i don't like. but i do like how you can move your character where you want in battle. anyways, yeah. thanks for the post.

Chewbacca
03-06-2009, 03:03 PM
I agree with you on that part, it's the only thing i don't like. but i do like how you can move your character where you want in battle. anyways, yeah. thanks for the post.
How can you hate the gambit system? That's like, one of the best things about that game. The whole system was built in to take time off of you going into the menu to pick the spells. Though on wait mode, it kinda is redundant, it'll save the time, so you can move around.

ichimoku_fanboy
03-06-2009, 07:40 PM
you dont have to use gambits you know....

i kept Vaan off the gambits 24/7 and kept him my leader 100% of the time... put everyone else on the gambit system and control Vaan completely, then it actually becomes a more realistic RPG, not fully automated....

but thats just one method you could try...

sides, you dont have to have them on the system at all, just control them remotely... not that difficult...

Ryth
03-06-2009, 07:41 PM
These games aren't even related. xD

KhronoBM
03-07-2009, 05:15 AM
But these two games are completely different so I don't see any point in the comparison

Teddy2116
03-07-2009, 05:32 AM
These games aren't even related. xD

i agree but i will give you my input.
I've played both and they're good but DMC will always win with me over any of the FF (im not including 7 in this.... nothing beats FF 7)

Ryth
03-07-2009, 02:06 PM
FFVII was the fall of the Final Fantasy series and generally decimated the JRPG.

I'd say DMC3 is a million times better, it's a lot of fun and a return to form after the awful DMC2. I give props to FFXII for trying something new, but it wasn't very good.

Free Gear
03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Devil may cry is way better...

Magical Soul
03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
FF all the way.

Aizen-sama
03-10-2009, 03:10 PM
I prefer dmc:special edition than 12 out of all the ff i played that one is the worst its to short no extra stuff story is dull and it is a pain when ur party runs off and get killed or when enemies turn to stalkers and follow u all day