PDA

View Full Version : Aluto - Michi ~To You All~ (Naruto 2nd Ed)

Gamakireta
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Umm I'm sorry before because I already submitted a lyrics, without posting in here first..

So let's start the discussion shall we... :)

Transliteration:

Line 21 : Nochi Wa Shinjireba ii

It should be

Line 21 : Ato Wa Shinjireba ii (According to the song)

Translation :

Line 16 : My heart is immature, but (Kokoro ga mijuku demo)
Line 17 : Because of it, look, over there is (Sore de ii hora Soko ni wa)

I think it should be

Line 16 : Though My heart is immature (Kokoro ga mijuku demo)
Line 17 : It’s okay, look, over there is (Sore de ii hora Soko ni wa)

Since there some Typo in Line 21 so I think

Line 21 : The next you have to do is believe in me (Ato Wa Shinjireba ii)

Translation

Line 24 : The light collects and shoots across the sky (Hikari Atsume Sora ni Hanatteiru)
Line 25 : Like it understands you (Kimi no Wakaru you ni)

I think it should be :

Line 24 : I’ll Collect the lights and shoots it across the sky
Line 25 : So You'll Know

Because it'll make more sense, since He was trying to be the guiding post

Translation

Line 26 : And then, the road you walk (Soshite ayumu michi wo)
Line 27 : Shines even more (Motto Terasou)

I think it should be :

Line 26 : And then, it’ll brightening the road you walk 
Line 27 : even more

become one line :
Line 26 : And then, it'll brightening the road you walk even more

Translation

Line 28 : Forever...Forever... (Dokomademo 2x)

I think it should be :

Line 28 : Anywhere...Anywhere...

AzureDark
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Give me the link?

Rizuchan please respond to this.

Gamakireta
03-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Ahh sorry I forgot...

Here is the Link...

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/shippuuden/michitoyouall.htm

Rizuchan
03-03-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/shippuuden/michitoyouall.htm

Ouch, yeah, this wasn't one of my better translit/translations.

Transliteration:

Line 21 : Nochi Wa Shinjireba ii

It should be

Line 21 : Ato Wa Shinjireba ii (According to the song)
Yeah, I (Or someone else might have pointed it out, I don't remember) fixed a bunch of errors in the romaji a while ago and this one got missed. I wholeheartedly agree.

Line 16 : My heart is immature, but (Kokoro ga mijuku demo)
Line 17 : Because of it, look, over there is (Sore de ii hora Soko ni wa)

I think it should be

Line 16 : Though My heart is immature (Kokoro ga mijuku demo)
Line 17 : Itís okay, look, over there is (Sore de ii hora Soko ni wa)I think my line 16 is fine the way it is ("demo" is more like "but" compared to "though" which would be something like "kokoro ga mijuku kara", right?) But I agree with you on Line 17.

Line 21 : The next you have to do is believe in me (Ato Wa Shinjireba ii)I agree with what you're saying, but I dislike the phrasing there. Maybe something more like "And after that, you need to believe in me"

Line 24 : The light collects and shoots across the sky
Line 25 : Like it understands you

I think it should be :

Line 24 : Iíll Collect lights and shoots it across the sky
Line 25 : So You'll Know
I don't like "shoot(s) it across the sky". I know, that's my own translation, but, nyeh, I don't like it anymore. :p But what you say makes sense. Something like "I'm releasing into the sky a collection of lights". Is that good? I'm under the assumption that 集め is a noun rather than a verb.
As for Line 25... I'd like a second (third?) opinion. What you're saying makes a lot of sense given the context of Line 24's corrected translation, but I feel like, and I could be (and probably am) wrong, that saying "So [that way] you'll know" whould be "Kimi wa wakaru you ni". I dunno, I'm having difficulty finding a sentence similar to this anywhere outside this song to compare it to.

Line 26 : And then, the road you walk
Line 27 : Shines even more

I think it should be :

Line 26 : And then, itíll shines the road you walk 
Line 27 : even moreAgreed, minus the typo [shines]. Except, I don't know that that's proper English ("it'll shine on the road...", maybe) I think in this case, it might be better to say "And then, It'll illuminate the road you walk / even more".

Line 28 : Forever...Forever... (Dokomademo 2x)

I think it should be :

Line 28 : Anywhere...Anywhere...I think "Everywhere" might be more appropriate than "Anywhere". "Anywhere" feels rather presumptive while "Everywhere" more... absolute? (I hate translating Dokomademo... every time...)

Gamakireta
03-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Thx for the reply....Rizu-chan/AzureDark

I were editing some of my post, without knowing your reply, so let's use my first reply and yours now as our discussion item...

I think my line 16 is fine the way it is ("demo" is more like "but" compared to "though" which would be something like "kokoro ga mijuku kara", right?)
"And after that, you need to believe in me" couldn't agree more... ;D

Yep...is more like "but", but in this sentence since it was used in the back, maybe you can use However/Though or maybe to make the sentence make more sense, you can use....Even though...

So "Its' Okay, Even though My Heart is Immature, Look,....."

"And after that, you need to believe in me"

Couldn't agree more... :)

"I'm releasing into the sky a collection of lights"

What can I say... :) it's better than mine....

And as for Kimi wa wakaru you ni

Because the "You ni" translation can be "Like..."and also can be translated as "In order to / So That"

Here is the example

http://www.timwerx.net/language/jpvsup.htm#youni

"And then, It'll illuminate the road you walk / even more".

It's even better than my edited version, am I trying to brightening my teeth or what.... :banghead: :laugh:

"Everywhere"

Yep...sansei da... :)

AzureDark
03-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Rizuchan get me your full revised translation. You can choose to credit Gamakireta or not, up to you.

And Gama, please improve your English <_<; I can understand if you're not native because I'm not a native English speaker either but to put up English translations you'd have to be good in English in the first place.

Gamakireta
03-04-2009, 10:49 AM
And Gama, please improve your English <_<; I can understand if you're not native because I'm not a native English speaker either but to put up English translations you'd have to be good in English in the first place.

:) lol..I knew it....Thx for pointing that out azure, for sure I'll try to improve my english, coz I know that I'm having difficulties in choosing the right sentence/words when translating.... :p

Btw I have finished the Kanji for this song, should I post it on the other threads before submitting it ? or what ? thx.

AzureDark
03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Just post the Kanji here, I'll put it up then.

Rizuchan
03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I'll get that to you real soon like, AzureDark. Hopefully I'll also be able to get to you a list of corrections for my older lyrics soon as well, seeing as I've been informed of a couple more errors recently, and I'm sure there are many more. :wacko:

Gamakireta
03-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Just post the Kanji here, I'll put it up then.

大体いつも通りに
その角を曲がれば
人並みに紛れ込み
溶けて消えて行く

僕は道を無くし
言葉すら無くしてしまう
だけど一つだけは
残ってた残ってた
君の声が
笑う顔おも起こる顔も全て
僕を歩かせる
雲が切れた先を