PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Question

Broly3k8
02-28-2009, 07:59 PM
So some of you might not know but you can download movies and stuff to you PS3 for free.. There are websites that you can do it for free at. i was wondering if there are websites that let you download games as well. I have recently doanloaded the Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection game and thuroughly ticked that you can only do Arcade, Ghost, and 2plr battles. I payed 20 dollars i expect more. So i found the add-on thing that gives more options to choose from (so ive been told) but im not about to pay another 10 dollars for the dang thing. So now im just looking for the easy way/hard way to get it. If someone knows how then please let me know.

Ohh if someone says any thing about it being illegale, i dont give a flying poo.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-28-2009, 09:00 PM
So some of you might not know but you can download movies and stuff to you PS3 for free.. There are websites that you can do it for free at. i was wondering if there are websites that let you download games as well. I have recently doanloaded the Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection game and thuroughly ticked that you can only do Arcade, Ghost, and 2plr battles. I payed 20 dollars i expect more. So i found the add-on thing that gives more options to choose from (so ive been told) but im not about to pay another 10 dollars for the dang thing. So now im just looking for the easy way/hard way to get it. If someone knows how then please let me know.

Ohh if someone says any thing about it being illegale, i dont give a flying poo.

Not that I know of, but you can always install Yellow Dog Linux (http://us.fixstars.com/products/ydl/intro.shtml) on it (which is completely legitimate, not 1337 hax0ring) and run emulators to your hearts content.

As a side note, I'm pretty happy with the purchases I've made on PSN.

Kishiro
03-01-2009, 12:20 AM

First off, is that I'd like to say and ask that no one should be giving him any kind of answer to this question on how to pirate content, and I'm glad that no one did. Good job.

Next, I'd like to bring up Section B of the rules for my forum. Which you just blatantly disregarded.

B) General Rules
Respect other users and their opinions. You are welcome to debate, but do not turn threads in to flame wars. You may not like what others have to say, but keep in mind others may feel the same way about you. I would also advise against harassing other members via rep or PMs over threads or conflicting view points.
Do NOT Spam. I can't stress this point enough. Every week I delete at least 2, and up to 5 spam threads for the most senseless things, or advertisements. Spam threads will be closed, and most likely removed without a second thought.
Relevance. Keep on topic to the threads please. Don't go off on tangents about completely irrelevant subject matter just to be a jerk. You may find your post missing if you do, at the very least.
Vulgarity will not be tolerated by any means. Do not swear, or curse-- in any way, shape, or form. Not even a censored swear. If I catch it, it will be an automatic warning. This also applies to lewd and inappropriate remarks, comments, and innuendo. Not limited to only thread content, but thread titles as well.
Piracy and Illegal Activity. This is serious business. I do NOT want to see any kind of posts promoting the copying, burning, ripping, use, download, of or distribution of pirated media/software/content. Not for games, videos, music, ANYTHING. The thread will be deleted, and you will be given an infraction. We do not promote, aid, or abet in any kind of illegal activity here at Anime Forum, and we will not permit our members to either.
Discussion must be kept to games that are rated (or could be considered) EC, E, E10+, T, or M. No discussion of AO games or anything similar, this includes "adult" games, or hentai games. This is Anime Forum, not Pervert Forum.

That is reason enough to close this thread.

Further more, you should definitely give a "flying poo". Though you choose not to, and that's your decision. However, I hope you don't mind dealing with the consequences of that decision and any other ones you decide to make.

I find you silly, and ask that you go away, do not repeat this offense, or I shall taunt you another time!

Have a great day. =3