PDA

View Full Version : Nintendogs

Little Hina
02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Does anyone else here play it?

I bought Dalmatian and Friends a while ago and just started playing it about a week ago, and it's so much fun! Right now I have one dog, a female Dalmatian named Muffin.

If anyone else plays it, feel free to discuss it here! ~♥

rf switch
02-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I never played Nintendogs. I did have a bulldog in Dogz once back in the 90's on the family PC...it was an ok time waster.

Srk
02-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I have the Nintendogs Lab and Friends. All I own in that game are pugs because I like them so much! My neighbor has three pugs and I used to visit her all the time (I still do). I got so used to the pugs, I eventually got to like them. Now I own three pugs on Nintendogs, all named after my neighbor's pugs.

Me = Pug Freak!

Little Hina
02-25-2009, 05:16 PM
I have the Nintendogs Lab and Friends. All I own in that game are pugs because I like them so much! My neighbor has three pugs and I used to visit her all the time (I still do). I got so used to the pugs, I eventually got to like them. Now I own three pugs on Nintendogs, all named after my neighbor's pugs.

Me = Pug Freak!

Pugs are so cute! I don't have them yet in my version, but once I unlock them I'll probably get one :]

I have a yellow lab in real life, so I want one of those too :D

JIMBO.
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
they need to make one with cats

Luka Megurine
02-25-2009, 06:02 PM
I have all 4 nintendogs games actually

Foph
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I have the Nintendogs Lab and Friends. I have five dogs and the most expensive house you can buy when the game starts. It's a great game, I just haven't had time to play it recently. I think I've unlocked most of the breeds already.

Krista Logan
02-25-2009, 07:00 PM
I used to play it. I got bored of it fast so I stopped playing it and gave it to my little cousin. The game is ok, it just gets boring....fast.

Diocletian
02-25-2009, 07:33 PM
This game amuses me. I've heard of games for people without friends but without pets? Are you to the point that animals don't like you.

Rent a dog from the SPCA it's twice as fun. Yes, rent not buy.

Kawairashii hikari
02-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I used to play it. I got bored of it fast so I stopped playing it and gave it to my little cousin. The game is ok, it just gets boring....fast.

LOL. Same exact thing here. Except I gave my little cousin the game along with my old phat Nintendo DS when I got the DS Lite. It was fun for like the first few weeks and then it was like "YAWN."

Tsukamoto-San
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes, and I'm proud to say that I've owned it since 2005. And, I still have the first dog I ever owned: A yorkie named Princes (I couldn't fit the second 's'). I still go back to it off and on and then feel guilty for completely abandoning my dogs for so long. I have 7 dogs altogether, three of which are Shiba Inu's (my favorites).

So, yeah, I've stuck with it for quite a long time ^_^

Haoie
02-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Like most simulators, it gets really old, really fast.