Zelda 2

the wind waker

the minish cap

the oracol of ages and season

Twilight princess

what game shall I play next ?

Lenks
02-24-2009, 04:12 PM
I really enjoy the Zelda series, but I am not too consistent with it. I've only played ALttP, OoT, MM, and Phantom Hourglass.

rf switch
02-24-2009, 09:59 PM
you should play Zelda II next. See if you end up in the boat that likes it, or the boat that thinks it sucks because its...different.

Brojasu
02-25-2009, 01:07 AM
twilight princess and oracle of seasons are both great options

JIMBO.
02-25-2009, 11:13 AM
I think I gonna play the wind waker after I finish my next run of Majora's mask. I love having the ocarina and playing songs not from the game on it when I waiting for things to happen at the right time.

I wanna do that song the guys play in titanic when the boat sinks but I play it as the moon hits

Cannon
02-25-2009, 02:05 PM
One of my fondest memories was when I was around 8 or so I found the Nintendo, which was rather a new thing at the time. Legend Of Zelda is one of my fondest memories, I have played the 1st 2nd, Oceania of Time I have not played too many of the newer ones. I have not been a big gamer for some time now, and my play station 2 is going over the deep end and probably off the market some time soon.

But I loved every Zelda game I have played, every one of them is a classic as far as I am concerned.

John Watson
02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Ah~ Zelda brings such sweet memories back to me. ;_; Legend Of Zelda OoT was my first Zelda game, it became my number 1 fave. I personally love the Zelda games that are 3-D, Like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and of course Twilight princess. I've played 'em all~ So much win. ♥

Miss Electric Moonlight
02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
I haven't had time to play games in a while, but zelda the games i've played are:

The legend of zelda
The Legend of zelda II
The Legend of zelda: a link to the past
The legend of zelda: link's awakening
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker
The legend of zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The legend of zelda: Ocarina of time
The legend of zelda: Majora's Mask
The legend of zelda: Phantom Hourglass
+ plus the ones of the same name on GBA/DS

I also have Twilight Princess, but I still have never played it, among other zelda games i've played and not beaten and haven't even bought yet.

Compaq Zero
02-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I have almost all of the games.

The legend of zelda

The Legend of zelda II

The Legend of zelda: a link to the past

The legend of zelda: link's awakening

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

The legend of zelda: Ocarina of time

The legend of zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The legend of zelda: Four swords

The legend of zelda: Minish cap

Luka Megurine
02-25-2009, 03:21 PM
ive played one for the nintendo 64 but i forgot what it was called and Twilight Princess

Bulf
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
I own all of the Zelda games except for Oracle of Ages, OoT: Master Quest, and Four swords adventures.
I haven't beaten Zelda 2, or Phantom Hourglass.

gaburieru
03-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Twilight Princess if you own a Wii, otherwise go with Zelda 2.

JIMBO.
03-04-2009, 11:08 AM
still replaying majora's mask right now stuck on the Goron temple hate temples most of all the water temple in Ocarina of time stupid keys:banghead:

Lord Fluff
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
you should play Zelda II next. See if you end up in the boat that likes it, or the boat that thinks it sucks because its...different.

I like it but it's such a pain to beat it.

I love the series. I have beaten all the Zelda games except Oracle of Ages since I never bought it, and my friend would never let me borrow his copy.

Knightmare_Zero
03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
twilight princess was the best

Ryth
03-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Every game in the series possesses a considerable level of quality, but i have to admit I've grown BORED of the series. It hasn't made any real bold or striking step in expanding itself or experimenting since Majora's Mask (arguably the Oracle Games). It's sort of the same thing all the time.

JIMBO.
03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
majora's mask will always be one my faves.