PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Problems, anyone?

narunaru
02-18-2009, 10:45 PM
So I download the update data to get trophies, and try to boot up Fallout 3 (PS3 version, mind you). It goes crazy in the following way:
1. It gives me the message "Loading Trophies", and a loading bar appears and disappears.
2. It makes a noise as though cancelling something.
3. Nothing. Blackness from there on out.
It isn't the PS3, because it plays all my other games just fine. I'm thinking the update data didn't quite load up right....
So, anyone? Is it a problem widespread enough to need a patch or is it just some freak thing?

MomijiTMO
02-19-2009, 05:58 AM
There are loads of bugs in FO3. My fave is in big town where the people ask you to repair these robots to defend them . .. . and there are no robots to repair. .. . . . .

Could just be a bug and without a console I dunno how you could do anything.

Dr_Hungry
02-19-2009, 10:55 AM
I had the same bug in big town, I just thought i couldnt' find the junkyard.

Khanxay
02-19-2009, 11:56 AM
No problems here (360 btw) except when traders and scavengers don't have what I want.

BoldMushroom
02-19-2009, 03:09 PM
From what I've heard, the PS3 version is the most broken version of Fallout 3; while the PC version is the most functional. In terms of glitches and slowdown and stuff.

I bought my brother the PS3 version for Christmas, too... I felt a little weird about that after hearing about it. I wonder if he's had any problems.

Sagat
02-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Haven't had any problems, though I have encountered a bit of frame rate slow down at times.

Broly3k8
02-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Dont know what yall are talking about.. i have fallout 3 for PS3 and its runnign like a charm.

MomijiTMO
02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Sure it runs smoothly but there are glitches. Still nothing compares to FEAR 2 where I had no audio [as did many others].

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Haven't had any major glitches on the PS3 version (other then the never ending classroom glitch, which I got past by saving and reloading) but then again, I haven't updated. I'd try the gamefaqs boards, if more people are having this problem you'd hear about it there.

Broly3k8
02-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Sure it runs smoothly but there are glitches. Still nothing compares to FEAR 2 where I had no audio [as did many others].
There a glitches in every game. While some are bigger then others, i have yet to find a glitch in this particular game that makes it unplayable.. on top of that i have yet to find a glitch anyway. And as the saying goes "you get what you look for." not to sure if thats the exact phrasing but you get the drift i assume.

Is FEAR 2 any good? I mean if it comes with audio?