PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Video Game?

Yasuke Shodaime
02-06-2009, 12:28 PM
My is Grand theft auto 4 you just have to love being able to do whatever you want and the story is interesting.

Tamaki-Sama
02-07-2009, 01:05 AM
I must say that I like a lot of video games, but my first all-time favorite was Final Fantasy VIII. So I am just going to go with that one.

Tamaki-Sama

golden girl
02-07-2009, 01:05 AM
I like thrill kill may be you haven't heard the name.

TheDesertFox
02-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Fallout 3 for the win.

Vamvor
02-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Silent Hill 2. It is a dark game that deals with psychological illness. Overall, its plot and characters are fascinating. Its grotesque yet beautiful monsters, eerie environments, and chilling sound effects are just icing on the proverbial cake.

Necro'lic Enigma
02-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Resident Evil 4 , because that was the game which i was going on playing and playing , i think the last time i played , my ps2 was burning , if i hadnt realized that , i would have been playing still O___o
i just cant stop it!
And especially the mercenaries part , always play that one for hours.

StabWound
02-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.

FaeryTaleAngel
02-09-2009, 04:59 AM
Ooooo That is a tough one. I tough one indeed. I like way to many video games to choose a favorite (amongst everything else in my life), and the same goes for the different game genres as well.

I have been a huge video game buff since the beginning of time though. Well, the time, day and era of video games of course...er...from which I have been alive that is. Ha-ha!

I love video games!!!! I am a huge game fan and and a certified game nerd, and I am definitely not afraid to admit it.

~FaeryTaleAngel

Edit: PS I like Chrono Cross quite a bit. I am not sure if I would classify it as my "favorite" (since I hardly do that with anything anyway), but it sure as hell makes the top three. Heehee *smiles*

JIMBO.
02-09-2009, 05:41 AM
any 2d fighting games.

Akito0o
02-09-2009, 05:47 AM
as of now i think its the Call of Duty games well 4 and World at War. im addicted to there online play

Lady_Saiyan
02-09-2009, 06:38 AM
Anything Final Fantasy related, Legend of Zelda related(nintendo series), Tekken related or anything to do with RPGs. GTA - Vice City just 'cause of the 80's soundtrack.
And games that are DBZ related.

wowzabunny
02-09-2009, 06:39 AM
POkemon platinum

Lady_Saiyan
02-09-2009, 06:46 AM
I have another one to add:
The Sims 1 and 2.

Mowick
02-09-2009, 09:30 AM
PS1: Metal Gear Solid 1
PS2: Final Fantasy X
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4
PSP: Tekken DR
GC: Sonic Adventure 2
Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess
GB: Pokemon Red
GBC: Pokemon Silver
GBA: Pokemon Sapphire
DS: Zelda: Phantom hourglass

Other favorite games:
Pokemon Pearl
Super Smash Bros: Brawl
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Mario Galaxy
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4

meh and much more, enough for now.

Dr. Evil
02-09-2009, 01:20 PM
GH: World Tour....I challenge all to a battle...you will lose

little miss sunshine
02-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Smash Brothers Brawl has gotta be my all-time favourite, but only when played with friends. It's hilarious as a multiple player game.
But when it comes to solo playing, I'd go for Final Fantasy XII, which is what I'm currently playing. Love Chrono Cross as well.
=)

bakakame
02-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Nothing beats pure FPS fun. It's a tie between Battlefield 2 and Halo 3.

Zenni-Kun
02-09-2009, 10:49 PM
i like my Star Ocean First Departure game.........it is just fun for me, i LOOOOOOVE it!

Jradow
02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Mine has to be Mass Effect, I literally fell in love with this game. I loved everything about it.

RL Link
02-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Golden Sun and The Lost Age, no doubt. Right now I'm playing through the first one on my DS. After I beat this I'm transferring the file to the Lost Age and continue the story. =) Just gotta make sure I have all the Djinni by then.

My favorite multi-player game used to be Mario Kart: Double Dash. Now it's just Melee. Although, my cousin likes playing Brawl more... it's too slow for me.

.Shino Aburame
02-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Honestly, Fallout 3.

The game is so much fun. It's so addicting. I highly recommend it if you like RPG games. It's similar to Oblivion.

atoms2ashes
02-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Pokemon series, Subarashiki (The world ends with you), Kingdom Hearts, Steambot Chronicles (I miss that game), Harvest Moon series, etc.

MythFreak13
02-10-2009, 10:24 AM
I think I'm a RPG gamer. My favorite games include...

PS:
Tomb Raiders 1-4
Metal Gear (Thanks to my friend Joe, Metal Gear is my new addiction, why didn't someone tell me of it's greatness sooner?!)

PS2:
Metal Gear Solid 2 -3
Tomb Raiders (Angle of Darkness was an okay game but a disappointment to the name of Lara Croft, Legend, Anniversary and the soon to be gotten Underworld yay!)

Hitman (all)
Prince of Persia (all)
Devil May Cry (currently on the 3rd one)
Bloodrayne 1-2 were fun (the movie was so crappy I almost cried from how stupid and off character it was)

And of course the ever popular Kingdom Hearts 1-2

N64:
Paper Mario (Don't ask...I hate turn-based games and yet this one was addicting, I beat it at least three times)
Zelda (haha, never beat either one, but it was always fun to play them)

JIMBO.
02-10-2009, 11:28 AM
postal 2

Vasarian
02-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Silent Hill 2. It is a dark game that deals with psychological illness. Overall, its plot and characters are fascinating. Its grotesque yet beautiful monsters, eerie environments, and chilling sound effects are just icing on the proverbial cake.

You are right... probably on my Top 3... with Chrono Trigger (I havr it on DS and can't stop playing) and I just love the Pheonix Wright serie on DS... I'm not the big gamer I used to be

BestFly
02-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Top of my head...

Zelda: OOT
-Just a stunning game all around. It's hard to pin what makes the game legendary. Yes, it has great graphics, an amazing sound track, and it's zelda.

Chrono Trigger
-One of the best RPGS ever made, it has an amazing cast of characters and a complex story where your choices actually mean something. The game has multiple endings, and several side quests, that are actually someway related to the story. It's pretty rare that RPGs have replay values, but this one does.

Soul Calibur 2 (Gamecube version)
-The original soul calibur (which is actually the second game in the series) is probably the best 3D fighter along with Virtua Fighter 4: evolution. Soul Calibur 2 improves on the first in almost every way. To top it off, the GC version get's link, and while he does seem to be a weaker character (I never used him much) it was just cool to have.

Grandia 2
-It might not have the worlds best story, or the best voice cast, or anything like that. It might have the dotted line world map which I hate, but what puts this game on my list are the amazing animation and a very cool battle system for the time. All the special attacks, especially Dragon Zap still look amazing even by todays standards. (btw, Grandia 2s soundtrack rocks)

Rock Band 1/2
I'll admit, when I'm on the guitar I like GH better, simply because of the difficulty factor. But I like the setlist for Rock band better, especially if I'm doing vocals.

Khanxay
02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Soul Calibur 2 (Gamecube version)
-The original soul calibur (which is actually the second game in the series) is probably the best 3D fighter along with Virtua Fighter 4: evolution. Soul Calibur 2 improves on the first in almost every way. To top it off, the GC version get's link, and while he does seem to be a weaker character (I never used him much) it was just cool to have.

Having Link is fine... but not as cool as having Spawn or Heihachi. Seriously, I really loved the PS2 version... Impact Guard -> 10 hit combo FTW.

Noka
02-11-2009, 05:00 PM
I can't have an absolute favorite but here's a list of my favorites:

Kumatanchi
Super Jinsei Game
Touhou 1-11
Animal Crossing
Megaman 1-9
Any classic Nintendo favorites
Yoshi's Cookie
Kirby
Rhythm Tengoku
E.V.O The Search for Eden

Touhou is a PC game but PC games count too ya know.

Vampiress_Of_Darkness
02-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Kingdom hearts, Soul Calabar, Tekken, Bloody Roar!

Noka
02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Gah, I forgot E.V.O The Search for Eden too... edited.

Brojasu
02-12-2009, 02:10 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Equilibrium
02-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Easily, Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

After you play that game, going back to the old weapons is never the same.
I'd list more, but would be here for awhile.

Dark Wolf 09
02-12-2009, 03:37 PM
I don't know my favorite "game" there's a lot of them!

Like paper rock scissors

Monopoly.

lol I kid

Well, I think my favorite as of now is Fallout 3, Gears of war II is getting kinda boring for me lately, actually. All games are getting boring for me. God I'm getting old.

BestFly
02-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Having Link is fine... but not as cool as having Spawn or Heihachi. Seriously, I really loved the PS2 version... Impact Guard -> 10 hit combo FTW.

You can't really say that. If you toss out opinions it's well accepted that Links popularity in the general community is much higher than either Spawn of Heihachi. The only reason why the ps2 version outsold the gc version is because there were so many more ps2s.

Dr. Evil
02-13-2009, 01:33 PM
God of War: Chains of Olympus for teh PSP(got it today)

JIMBO.
02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
You can't really say that. If you toss out opinions it's well accepted that Links popularity in the general community is much higher than either Spawn of Heihachi. The only reason why the ps2 version outsold the gc version is because there were so many more ps2s.

I never played as the guest fighters, Nightmare kicks more A$$ than anyone them.

did anyone like the 3D king of fighter games I found them poor

BleachHime
02-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I would have to say my favorite video game is definitely Final Fantasy, and my favorite out of those are Final Fantasy VII :D

Luka Megurine
02-14-2009, 01:46 PM
my List of favorites

Mirrors Edge
Fable 2
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
Bleach: Dark Souls
Left 4 dead
Resident Evil 5 (played demo)
Okami (wii version)
Ninja Gaiden 2
Dogz (lol im posting like all the violent ones then like one girl one)
Sims 2 (with Expantion Packs)
Mortal Kombat (all of them)
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokemon Dash
Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask
FullMetal Alchemist: Cursed Elixer 2
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars Battlefronts 2
Star Wars Battlefronts : Renegade Squadron
Final Fantasy XII
Infinite Undiscovery
Guitar Hero!! (all of them)
RockBand 1,2
Trama Center: Under the Knife 1
I'm a huge gamer sorry but thats the end of list

Shion Sonozaki
02-15-2009, 10:15 PM
OMG! Akira your list made me dizzy! To MUCH!!!!!!! Well here are mine but first keys:
All Bleach games ever (I haven't played even one but I know i'll love em. And I have PROOF! SO DON'T COMPLAIN!!!!!!)
TLOS: The Legend of Spyro
TLOZ: Same but with Zelda
DDR: I know you know this
Mine:
TLOS: Dawn fo the Dragon
TLOS: A New Begining
TLOS: The Eternal Night
DDR X-treme
Okami
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity (I admit it. And bleow again!)
Sonic Rush (I told you!)
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed ninja
Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja returns 9OMG! The Gods just joined my team!!!! Eek!)
Shadow of the Colos--however you spell that (I hate the on with hte eel monster whatever it is. SO HARD!!!!! I'm bad at this game)
Left 4 Dead (That was FUN)
A Hero's Tale (these aren't in order but this game rocked too)

That's all I can rember
? time:
is the Lucky Star video game "moe drill" I believe its called good?
is Higurashi Daybreak for PS2 good?
Will there be a sequelt o Okami please tell!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Esaru yamamoto
02-16-2009, 03:20 AM
offroad is really doooooooood

Lord Fluff
02-17-2009, 01:35 PM
All time favorite is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I never get tired of it. I've lost count how many times I've beat it.

Honorable Mentions:
KOTOR I & II
Zone of the Enders I & II
Ratchet and Clank series
Tales of Symphonia (not Dawn of the new world)
Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
Xenosaga I & III

Luka Megurine
02-17-2009, 08:08 PM
All time favorite is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I never get tired of it. I've lost count how many times I've beat it.

Honorable Mentions:
KOTOR I & II
Zone of the Enders I & II
Ratchet and Clank series
Tales of Symphonia (not Dawn of the new world)
Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
Xenosaga I & III

I Like that one too but i accidently traded it in and i had game of the year version and the normal one. :(

Magical Soul
02-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 7.

Luka Megurine
02-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Will there be a sequelt o Okami please tell!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Silly Akane i already told you it depended on how the wii version sells and btw theyre making a........PS3 version of OKAMI!!!!! YAY!!!!

mitsuki tensei
02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
shin megami tensei personna 2^^ my fave..woot woot...:p

Kojack
02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Super Mario World is my favourite video game. It's the only game that I can play an infinite amount of times and still enjoy.

The Strike Freedom
02-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Id have to say kingdom hearts for now, no other series has quite grasped me the way KH did, I look forward to the day I cant finally say I like a game more than KH. That and any Sonic game

Luka Megurine
02-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh my older brother Loves Kingdom Hearts. They made one for the ds did u get it?

Magical Soul
02-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Kingdom hearts is a game i like too.

John Watson
02-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Some of em' are all old and stuff...but I dont care. =D

Every 3D Zelda game. My loooove~ <333
Prince Of Persia
Every Resident Evil...'specially Zero
Assasins Creed
Super Smash Bros Melee
Soul Caliber 2 and 3

I stopped playing video games. :/ Got tired of em.

Little Hina
02-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Definitely Phoenix Wright :D

To be specific, the third game in the series (Trials and Tribulations). I LUVS IT <33

Orta Honehone
02-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Mmm...probably have to go with FFXII

The Strike Freedom
02-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Oh my older brother Loves Kingdom Hearts. They made one for the ds did u get it?

Im kind of late lol, sorry, but im not a big fan of handhelds. Though DS has been getting some good games lately. I just about ripped my hair out when I saw the Gundam 00 game.

Joni
02-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Three kingdoms series
Suikoden series
Final Fantasy series

kajikun16
02-19-2009, 11:44 PM
i like resident evil and silent hill

Dr_Hungry
02-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Civ 3. Those long 18 hour games of intense battles. Ah those times were great.

Luka Megurine
02-20-2009, 10:56 AM
i like resident evil and silent hill
Good for you so do i! I like the movies too do you?

AnimeGirlX95
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I like Kingdom Hearts. :laugh:

Videlreyes
02-20-2009, 04:27 PM
my fav is Resident Evil 4 and Okami.

ambspock
02-21-2009, 04:45 PM
My Favorites are:
The Metal Gear Saga(yet to play MG4 for the PS3, since i dont have it as of yet)
Zelda of course
Metroid, Metroid Prime Series(currently playing Zero Mission on DS) im trying to get the ending where shes suitless
Mario Series
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Did anyone by chance forget the Splinter Cell Series?
I generally by rule dont like RPG games but the exception to that rule is Super Mario RPG..that game is so much fun to play
The Tomb Raider Series but the only game that i beat was Legend(i think) i have Anniversary but i cant seem to get pass the T-Rex(stupid controls)
The Medal of Honor Series with the exception of Rising Sun which i beat really fast and felt rather short.

i think thats all the games i can think right now

golden girl
02-22-2009, 04:45 AM
my favorite is thrill kill and demo rash.

Revenga
02-22-2009, 05:53 AM
Hmmmm, that's a hard question.
My favorite video game would have to be haunting grounds.
Probably because it's the first creepy game I've played.

Teddie
02-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Hmm. At the moment it's MGS4.. But I also liked GTA.

Luka Megurine
02-22-2009, 08:50 PM
my fav is Resident Evil 4 and Okami.

OKAMI FAN WOOOHOOO!!!!

Mister_S
02-22-2009, 09:58 PM
It's a tie between

Super Mario Bros. 3 and The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Fun times..

Aizmov
02-22-2009, 11:43 PM
1) Xenogears
2) Xenosaga (series)

Maxilith
02-23-2009, 12:05 AM
My top three:

1) Mother 2
2) Metal Gear Solid series, haven't played MGS4 but I really want to.
3) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Real Akai
02-23-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm a fighter at heart the fatser the better so it's natural my fav game would be Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. and I am REALLY looking forward to street fighter 4

KhronoBM
02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
My favourite game series is pokemon but my favourite game ever is Tiny Toon Adventures for the SNES, simply because I loved it when I was a kid

Videlreyes
02-24-2009, 03:46 AM
OKAMI FAN WOOOHOOO!!!!

yup ^_^ Okami is great, I'm really happy on how long it is to beat the whole game. There many times when I thought I finished it, it kinda surprised me. Thats why I love it, plus its really fun. ^.^

Ryuki
02-24-2009, 04:58 AM
I have to say Skies of Arcadia, is had it's own uniqueness you just don't find in games now a days.

Animegirl and sexy eyes
02-24-2009, 08:49 AM
This is really a tough one for me because I have several favorite games. Ok here goes nothing:
SNES: Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, Batman, Mortal Kombat 2, and others
PS2: Soul Caliber1,2,3, Guitar Hero1,2, Def Jam Vendetta 2, Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, Batman Begins, FFX, and others
N64: Doom 64, Killer Instinct gold(somebdy stole it #sobs*), Mario Kart 64,
Xbox:
PSone:
Sega Genesis:

Crystal Rain
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
My fave game is super smash brothers.
Its like mad fun.

Dr. Evil
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Guitar Hero: World Tour and NBA 09 are tied

tsujigiri15
03-06-2009, 08:43 PM
This is really a tough one for me because I have several favorite games. Ok here goes nothing:
SNES: Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, Batman, Mortal Kombat 2, and others
PS2: Soul Caliber1,2,3, Guitar Hero1,2, Def Jam Vendetta 2, Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, Batman Begins, FFX, and others
N64: Doom 64, Killer Instinct gold(somebdy stole it #sobs*), Mario Kart 64,
Xbox:
PSone:
Sega Genesis:

Yay for the old SNES! Only console my family or I ever owned tbh, I got it for £26.72, ~$50 at the time I think, the entirety of my savings, about 10 years ago... Buts yes, Donkey Kong Country was awesome! As was mario world

My fav's all go to pc games though - Half life (all in series so far), Deus ex, prince of persia (all the sands of time series, esp. sot and tth) and star wars jedi knight 2 and 3 (i would like to play kotr and battlefront, but never got em

RumSwiller
03-08-2009, 01:04 AM
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Will have to be my all time favorite.
I've beaten it atleast 10 times.. xD

Astarot
03-08-2009, 03:22 AM
At the moment, I'm torn between Infinite Undiscovery, and The Last Remnant, both great games.

PatyKida
03-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Pokémon Blue... It's a classic *.*

I also like Ratchet and clank

Knightmare_Zero
03-09-2009, 08:31 PM
hard choice but i have to say metal gear solid 4 it was the best game ever

Aizen-sama
03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Mine wuld be ff7 , disgaea 1 and2, kingdom hearts series, persona4, resident evil 4 and 5, phantom brave, lapucelle tatics, makai kingdom, ff9, eternal sonata, devil may cry4, devil may cry 3 special edition

Death becomes me
03-13-2009, 04:53 PM
i have a lot but i'd have to say Kingdom Hearts Series, FF seires, God of war 2, Prince of persia series up to the two thrones, and others that i can't think of right now

MUSION
03-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Left 4 Dead is my current favourite game.

tiv
03-16-2009, 07:09 AM
It's hard to pick a favorite one. D:

Um..the one that I'm playing the most right now is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 for the DS.

FuriKuriFishy
03-26-2009, 10:19 AM
COD 4 and World of Warcraft, do i have to say more? haha

Amray The II
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
My favourite game is Final Fantasy X: It has been for eight years.

Saikoro
03-26-2009, 12:41 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Will have to be my all time favorite.
I've beaten it atleast 10 times.. xD

Man, that game confused the hell out of me. I gave up on it after a week of repeating the same three days. xD my brother had to beat it, and I watched him, completely amazed. lol

My favorite video game of all tiem has to be Dynasty Warriors 4. Purely amazing game. Great graphics, great gameplay, customization, etc.

Zenga
03-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Super Robot Wars Taisen. One of the best games I've ever played, though Halo is a close second.

SeraphimTwilightDelight
04-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Gulity Gear XX

CrystalAce
04-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Devil May Cry 3

It's one heck of an epic game...great story, nice charcters, nice graphics, superb gameplay...overall, a perfect game... the best game I've played so far.

_-Midnight-_
04-04-2009, 04:40 AM
zelda ocorina of time and final fantasy 8

daft
04-04-2009, 02:51 PM
I'll forever be addicted to Marvel vs.Capcom 2.

That's Impossible
04-04-2009, 03:05 PM
SSBB
And
Mario Kart Wii.

I also like the Pokeymanz series.
Uhh.
Zelda.
FF.

e.t.c.

tsujigiri15
04-04-2009, 05:47 PM

On the 1st one of those, I could never beat onslaught - is it possible?

Good games though - but Id like to play the new mk/dc game too, might be fun along a similar line

Zenga
04-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Resident Evil 4 is also good, though it was annoying with protecting Ashley and whatnot. Still, it made me jump and curse the seemingly endless horde of villagers/cult members.

lowellgallagher
04-04-2009, 06:37 PM
My favourite game is Devil May Cry 4... and now i want to play in Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Storm or in Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden...

JIMBO.
04-04-2009, 07:42 PM

its not that I dont like the games its just dont like how the super combo's feel I do like playing as Jill from RE and spider man

Heinekenrana
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Very favorite ever?

Oh boy... if I had to pick just one, Legend of Dragoon.

daft
04-05-2009, 12:23 AM
On the 1st one of those, I could never beat onslaught - is it possible?
It is. Just need to establish an attack and block pattern, and you're good. -_o

JIMBO.
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
It is. Just need to establish an attack and block pattern, and you're good. -_o

I can beat him with Ryu easy, super shinku hadouken move works wonders

Free Gear
04-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Dynasty Warriors 6 is my current video game

Yugure's Goddess
04-10-2009, 09:21 AM
A few months ago I would have said it was a toss-up between pokemon, final fantasy, super mario world, Zelda, and resident evil with a few other games like Tekken and Unreal Tournament (just because I like blowing things, or rather... people up from time to time). However, now, I will say, that hands down without repute or competition or anything that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED. IT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! (And maybe the first 3 Spyro games, too... but Oblivion is still amazing.)

love
dani
dude

Sailor Chibimoon
04-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Well...that's a tough question because I have a lot of favorites. I suppose my current favorite game is Pokemon Pearl for the DS lite... Wish I had enough moneys to buy Platinum ;_;

Yamato-kun
04-16-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm pretty sure I'd fall in love with Super Robot Wars: Original Generations/OGs Gaiden, even though it's only in Japanese... I love the OG series for Super Robot Taisen... just need a Japanese PS2 now! =D

JIMBO.
04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd fall in love with Super Robot Wars: Original Generations/OGs Gaiden, even though it's only in Japanese... I love the OG series for Super Robot Taisen... just need a Japanese PS2 now! =D

you can get the gba one in english.

Foph
04-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is my favorite video game for the DS Lite.

Podunk
04-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Computer: World of Warcraft
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
PS3: Assassins Creed
Xbox 360: Street Fighter IV
Gameboy/Advance/DS...: Pokemon hands down. I have almost every single game available in the United States.

Bun-chan
04-17-2009, 02:06 AM
hmmm... donkey kong is my favourite game i think :D

Legend of the Twilight
04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I love the Shadow Hearts series. It is seriously one of the best RPGs, if not THE BEST, I've ever played. The story and characters are amazing.

Videlreyes
04-18-2009, 08:17 AM
i love RE5 now! ^_^

微明唱腔狂詩
04-18-2009, 04:30 PM
I would have to say Final Fantasy XII, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, MGS4, Ratchet and Clank Future, Gulity Gear XX, Street Fighter IV Psychonauts, and Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion Wars.

Heinekenrana
04-18-2009, 05:45 PM
i love RE5 now! ^_^

Now that I've beaten it, so do I!

Aizen-sama
04-20-2009, 12:48 PM
<p>
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
I love that gam i hoped u played persona 3 and 4 to there awesome

Aizen-sama
04-20-2009, 12:50 PM
My favorite gam is final fantasy 7,10,10-2,phantom brave,lapucell,disgaea 1 and 2 and all the super smash bros

The Nightingale
04-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Right now it's Fallout 3. though it will probably change in a month or so :]

Fallout 3, is by far one of the best games i ever played. It had the most amazing graphics, an excellent storyline/plot, and the character's were all so real like.

I for one, cannot wait for the new DLC for Fallout 3

Shinigami_55
04-27-2009, 10:52 AM
my fav vidgame is all th saga of Metal Gear Solid,bt i also love Gran Turismo nd Resident evil or final fantasy

Señor Nobody
04-27-2009, 10:56 AM
All the games in the Legend of Zelda series and Resident Evil 4. Oh, and Super Robot Taisen: OG and OG2. I love me some giant mecha.

TheAgentD
04-27-2009, 11:08 AM
CoD4: If you thought the sniper in Battlefield 2 aimed good, wait 'till you see the pistol in CoD4!
Warcraft 3: Variation at it's finest!
Stalker: Clear Sky: Shooter + RPG ( + graphics) = FINALLY!!!

Pan17
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
For me. Well I have to say FF7, FF8, FF10, Any pokemon, YU-GI-OH, and Sonic any of them.

sailormoon21
04-28-2009, 12:03 AM
my favorite video game has to be Spyro the Drgon. he's always been my favorite ever since i first played a demo version of the first game.

IdleSniper
04-28-2009, 07:02 PM
I would say Half Life 2, Zelda, and ACE Online (Air Combat Extreme Online). Too much fun!

Seta Souji
04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
legend of zelda: ocarina of time. Best zelda story EVAR. Game was too easy though.

acararobert
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Everyone else is posting more than one so I will.

Oblivion,
Metal Gear Solid,
FFTA,
All Smash Bros games,

Those are my ALL TIME Favorites

Andy-X
04-30-2009, 01:20 PM
If it had to be like hidden traps,puzzles,and the close unspected,it would haft to be the first resident evil game,i want to get 5 cause it has Chris Redfield in it,not Leon inteal they make part 6 or 7,i think.Got to keep up with the story line as i play.lol

VoidSwimmer
05-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Any game with mechs in them. But my all time best as to be Mortal Kombat.

Inamorata
05-09-2009, 12:25 AM
frogger o.O

rkpa77anzero
05-10-2009, 04:24 PM
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Megaman X1

_-Anonymous-_
05-10-2009, 04:52 PM
fAll out 3 and REsident evil 4 without a doubt !!!!

agiup
05-13-2009, 03:59 AM
final fantasy from VII to the new one that will be release :D

OtakuInu!!!
05-13-2009, 05:30 AM
I have lots of faves but what I really crave now is Sims in the GBA!!!:laugh:

[Spoiler]
05-13-2009, 02:20 PM
TF2, L4D, The Sims, and Pokemon.

the.night.creature
05-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Wario Land 3
GTA IV
Guitar Hero
Sims 1 superstar unleashed hot date house party making magic livin large. (In all its expanded goodness)
World of Warcraft.

The Governator
05-16-2009, 10:50 AM
At the moment I love Soldier of Fortune: Payback, the most manly game I've ever played, ignore all the whiny noobs complaining about difficulty, its an awesome game with some really pretty graphics and some of the best guns ever, the guns sound awesome and the damage they cause is immense.

KeijiMaeda
05-16-2009, 10:56 AM
My favourate of all time is a toss-up between FFVII and FFVIII. I also fell in love with FFIX. I didn't enjoy FFX or FFXII, and the ones older than FFVI never really appealed to me either.

I love sandbox games. GTAIV is one of my favourate all time games because of its realism and good plot with colourful characters. Liberty City is beautiful, too.

Strategy games are awesome. One of my favourates is Civilization II.

Eternal_Swordsman
05-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Tales of Symphonia

mimichan1000
05-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Final Fantasy VIII !!
I really love that game!!!

Climaximus
05-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, by far.

Dengaku
05-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Either Tales of Symphonia or Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Daken.
05-25-2009, 12:15 PM
my favorite video game is army of two, because its like a true co-op game.

Gai the Destroyer
05-25-2009, 08:54 PM
My collection of favorites:

Soul Reaver
Halo
Resident Evil
Castlevania
Oddworld

Atsui Sake
05-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Me list of favs...

Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors (nothing like hacking up my enemies with countless swarms of Eagle Warriors)
Assassin's Creed
Star Ocean: the Second Story

iBURKE
05-26-2009, 05:16 PM
call of duty (the one where you kill zombies).
:)

Xieshunnuan
05-26-2009, 05:21 PM
As long as I have an opponent, Guilty Gear Accent Core would be mines.

Hamashimura
05-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (with expansions installed)...
Once modded,it's a very fine game to play...over 3000 quests for now,and soon to go online multiplayer...awesome...

Beside that,Frets on Fire,Guitar Hero clone for PC...much better,no graphics,but has much better and harder songs to play...especially Puppetz's heroes...

Staaake
05-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Manhunt 2
Harvest Moon
Sims 1
War craft saga
GTA
Killzone
24 hours

Miss Chola
06-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I can't believe nobody mentioned any of the Sly Cooper games! I love those games =D

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 06:38 PM
So many to pick from... T_T

I guess I'll go through the list:

-Wii: Smash Bros. Brawl
-Game Cube: P.N.03
-Computer: Call of Duty 4 / War Craft 3
-PS2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
-PSP: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
-DS: I like all my games on this one. Can't pick. T_T

Sparda
06-08-2009, 03:24 AM
my fav game of all time is the diablo series, they just drew me in! I know wat your thinking and i am up to date i have a lot of games but i just cant escape from the classics....:wacko:

liveinfear
06-09-2009, 08:46 PM
i ve played more than 100's game.i saw very different games.
metal gear solid 3 is the best ever
god of war 1/2 awesome
final fantasy series(no comment)
crash bandicoot series very funny :D
killzone and black great fps game
pes series most earthy football game
resident evil series is legendary
and the names of the my forgot a lot of games

yakman1692
06-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Legend of Zelda, especially Ocarina of Time, All the Pokemon games, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy 6,7, and 10

Dark Magus
06-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Silent Hill 2. It has an interesting and complex plot that delves into the theme of psychological illness. Its blood curdling monsters, dreary environments, and frightening soundtrack are icing on the proverbial cake.

Honorable mentions go to Tales of Eternia, the .hack//G.U. trilogy, and Galaga.

BaileyIsASpaz
06-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Kingdom Hearts.
^-^

Scarred DNA
06-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Hyper Fighting. No matter what, I always come back to that game.

Halo, OOT, and Twilight Princess are frequent flyers, too.

Zeokoz
06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
I always find myself coming back to Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, I am a huge Halo fanboy, and have always loved the Pokemon games for the Gameboys since I was a kid. I have always been a fan of Perfect Dark, from teh N64 to the Xbox 360, both are two of my favorite games of all time.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Uncharted and LBP.

AnimeLife Dreamer
06-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I love video games like shooting(war) or fighting and some RPG
my fave thought would have to be x-men origins: Wolverine uncaged!

Rex Cars
06-11-2009, 11:07 PM
1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Ninja Gaiden: Sigma
3. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
4. Zelda: Link to the Past
5. Chrono Trigger

Ocarnia continues to top my list year after year.

Gero50
06-12-2009, 01:54 AM
I don't really have a favorite, but I guess Super Mario RPG would be number 1 for me if I have to chose.

Dryaxx
06-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Mischief Makers for the N64.. God it is EPIC <3 ^^

Gretel
06-17-2009, 09:29 PM
This doujin game is just TOO great: TOUHOU PROJECT!
I have played all of them, including the ones on PC-98.
Waiting for the full version of UFO... <3

MrClown
06-18-2009, 11:52 AM
The Grandia series!!!

SleepySleepage
06-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Chrono Trigger.

Sinny
06-21-2009, 04:34 AM
my favorite video game is gears of war 1-2x3 its so fun to play.

Japandora
06-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Chrono Trigger. Always was, always will be. :awe:

Lordwindowlicker
06-21-2009, 05:24 AM
I'm not sure.. but you can bet it's on NES.

Andy-X
06-29-2009, 11:09 AM
halo-3
tales of vesperia
gta-4
too human
f-zero GX
kameo-elements of power
super smash bros. brawl
soul caliber-4

lowellgallagher
06-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Chrono Trigger. Always was, always will be. :awe:
Yes, I heard about this game. I will try to play it soon

XtremeKakashi
06-30-2009, 05:09 AM
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Metallica
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Halo 3
MGS 1&4
Pokemon red

Can not pick just 1

IFS
06-30-2009, 05:16 AM
GTA4
GTASA
Final Fantasy 8,9,10
The Last Remnant
Tekken 5
COD5
Naruto ultimate ninja

Zombie Panda
07-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Lunar: SSSC
Growlanser Generations
Dragon Quest V
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy [any]
Resident Evil [any]

They all hold a special place in my life as a gamer, can't just cut it down to 1.

Marshmallow Fluff
08-10-2009, 12:45 AM
I can't just pick one, there are too many good ones.

-Legend of Zelda (series)
-Final Fantasy (series)
-L4D
-Touhou
-Pokemon (series)

Teddy2116
08-10-2009, 01:18 AM
If I'm playing by myself:
Zelda (series)
Devil May Cry (series)

If its multi-player:
Super smash bros. (series)