View Full Version : My World, My Way [DS]

01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Finally, someone makes a game that harnesses the gamer's inherent desire to whine.

In My World, My Way, you play as the spoiled princess who falls head-over-heels for the adventure who passes through the kingdom, and set out to prove you can adventure just as hard as he can. However, the King's men get out into the world ahead of you and hire actors to impersonate villagers, herd monsters, act as antagonists, that kind of thing. And they all respond to your whining. Like MP, you can use P.P.(Pout Points) to force the world to change. Get more money, go first in battle, even change the terrain.

Looks hilarious. Homepage here. (http://www.atlus.com/myworldmyway/)

Kawairashii hikari
01-22-2009, 06:52 PM
I have to spell it out for this one.
Oh my gosh.
Are you freaking serious?? O_O
Another pointless game for the DS, this is obviously directed towards young girls, but even when I was little I wouldn't have wanted this piece of crap for a game. But I guess that's because I was a different little girl that was raised on fighting games.
Chht. Pout points. This is basically teaching little girls how to act like brats, putting in their brains that everything will go their way if they just whine about it or for it.
This is really sad.

01-22-2009, 06:53 PM

"Selfishness is your power"

I like what I see so far on the site.

01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
I want this. I love whining and forcing thing my way with some fail attached to it.

01-27-2009, 01:58 AM
I don't WANT to walk up the hill! >(
*bwooaaapp - escalator*