where do you go to Acade

what games do they have ?

what game do you play the most in there

how big is it ?

how long do you spend in there

how much do you spend in there

as for me

I go to the troccadero in london picadilly

they have a cool shop called tokyo toys that sells a ton of anime stuff even pocky

I spend about 3 hours in there

I spend about 60 at a time

I play

After burner climax (almost done it)
tekken 6 (I lose a lot)
steet fighter 3rd strike
out run 2 (4 player most of the time)
dynamite cop (die hard arcade 2)
fist of the north star (I can beat it on hard but my hair gets messed up)
time crisis 4 (hate the bit with the bugs)
gigawing

wheel of fortune, I win lots of tickets since I can get it to land on spin 2 out 3 times most tickets I won from it was over 400,000

deal no deal more, fun trying to win 400 tickets in one go

the claw machines

so far I won pushies
a treeko
a mudkip
a torchick
a crazy frog
a knuckles

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
01-22-2009, 12:19 PM
If you're ever in Los Angeles, you NEED to check out the Diamond Plaza. They have a dedicated Japanese Arcade with all of the popular latest games. It's called Arcade Infinity, and any musica worth his/her chops has been there at least once.

My typical hang out in Sunnyvale Golfland, which is almost as good as Infinity, but does better financially.

BestFly
01-22-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm poor so I don't usually go to the arcade. But I have played enough house of the dead 2 and that other shooting game thats always at every arcade (the one with the helicopter or something) (Time Crisis probably) where I can easily clear them on a couple of bucks.

IM terrible at racing games. As for fighters, Soul Calibur is my game of choice for the arcade. I do remember Primal Rage back when it was all the well...rage.

Haoie
01-23-2009, 04:24 AM
where do you go to Acade
Timezone, about 5m away from work.

what games do they have ?
A good selection, mostly new titles. No old cabinets.

what game do you play the most in there
In the Groove 2, House of the Dead 4, Time Crisis 4, Dance Maniax.

how big is it ?
Ordinary arcade size.

how long do you spend in there
1-2 lunchtimes a week.

how much do you spend in there
Several hundred dollars a year.

sataned
01-23-2009, 06:33 AM
ar-whaaa? ...... .... ...
jk HELL YES! i goes to the arcade i go to this one in a city near me called NICKLE NICKLE
yes all the games cost nickles(the most expensive game is 4 nickles)and all the really old games are free ;D
the only crap part is you have to pay like 4 bucks to get in the damned place...

JIMBO.
01-23-2009, 07:37 AM
No old cabinets.

some old arcade games can still be good like the game lucky and wild, its a driving and shooting game for 2 players. as a kid it was one of my faves.

I mean my arcade still has the old street fighter 2 as well as all the new ones

has anyone played a shooting game in the arcade and used both gun at the same time ?

just so you know the troc is 3 levels high of arcade and bowling ally and bar

Brojasu
01-29-2009, 02:38 AM
I no longer go to arcades. Not because I don't want to, but because the closest one is 45 minutes away. Well there might be another, but I don't know of it. Anyway when there was one around I played a lot of SF3, KoF98, C Vs SNK2, and Tekken Tag.

I went once or twice a week, spent 1-4 hours

JIMBO.
01-29-2009, 09:41 AM
anyone played bishi bashi arcade 3 player before ?

you know where you have 3 buttons and you have to hit them fast in the right way before the others

Beezer
01-29-2009, 11:11 AM
wow arcades. The only thing resembling a arcade would be Fun Central, or Dave and Busters at the palisades mall. I've gone to D&B's before cause its fun getting drunk at the bar there and playing the mechwarrior type game they have there.
Honestly though, arcades are a dying breed because the whole reason to go to an arcade was to play games that were fun and better than what you had at home (at least since consoles have come out). Now the only reasons to go would be a shooting game or a big game like mech warrior.

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
01-29-2009, 11:24 AM

Attendance:
Saturdays 9AM~2PM
Wednesdays 6PM~10PM

Available Games (non-redemption):
Metal Slug 2
DDR SuperNOVA2
Ghost Squad
Time Crisis 3/4
Pop'n'Music Fever
Guitar Freaks V5
Drum Mania V5
Beatmania DJ Troopers
Big Buck Safari
Pinball (3 varieties)
Tekken 5/6
BlazBlue
Initial D 3/4
Maximum Tune 3 Deluxe
Star Wars
Jurassic Park
Puzzle Fighter
Namco vs. Capcom
DJ MAX Technika (test version, privately owned and operated)

Played Games (in order of popularity):
DDR SuperNOVA 2
Guitar Freaks
DJ MAX Technika
Maximum Tune 3 Deluxe
Beatmania DJ Troopers
Time Crisis 4
Drum Mania
Initial D 4

Money Spent (including food):
$6~$20

-----------------------

The SVGL and, for that matter, ALL Golfland Arcades, have a special promotional. On Saturday mornings from 9 to 12 if you pay a six dollar entry fee you can play unlimited non-redemption games until 12.

On Wednesday, if you pay the same six dollar entry fee, you get unlimited games from 6 to 10 in the evening. In the summer the schedule runs from 8 to 12. Tournaments for certain games have also been held in SVGL in the past.

Sunnyvale and Milpitas use a card system, while Oakridge is still on the button taps. The cards involve a minimum $1 purchase and you charge a Golfland card with as much money as you want (increased bonuses with increased deposits, as $20 dollars in one transaction nets a bonus twenty credits). When you want to play a game you swipe the card and press the confirmation button. SVGL does the best in terms of business, even better than Arcade Infinity.

During "Arcademania" you're given a card with unlimited game privileges (non-redemption and arcade owned cabinets only) for a certain time period, and when it expires it's junk and you throw it away. As long as a card's registry has money logged the card never expires (assuming it's usable), so you can come back half a year later and still use a charged card. Arcademania cards CANNOT be used for cash charges.