PDA

View Full Version : 'Sup

Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Yup, it's me, Rubedo, for anyone who was around during the KF Era of Soldier Front. I've either gotten bored or have been banned from every other forum (Nexon suspended me, Zenius-|-Vanisher is too quiet, and I just can't stand plain old boredom forums).

In all I can be pretty nice if you bother to make sense to a 10 year old, so no BS=no flaming, which actually isn't that bad coming from me.

I'm a major fanfic writer (ironically I hardly every write anything) and I'm mostly here to advertise em.

I'm also way into DDR, as you can tell by the sig which I set up on the fly before even gandering at any of the threads, let alone making my first one.

In terms of the anime universe, I'd say I'm heavily addicted to Gundam (not the G or SD series), Ghost in the Shell. I don't watch cartoons these days, but that doesn't mean I don't love them.

We all have to have real world interests aside from those little niches. I'm a slightly accomplished martial artists, no real titles to my name but most people in my community know me for that. Let's see... Judo, Ba ji Quan, Tae Kwon Do... Ah, I also took Kendo and have been training myself in firearms since I was 12 (started off with air-guns, then moved to air-rifles, occassionally the illegal hand-gun or two nowadays at my uncle's rifle range).

Oh, yeah, I'm REALLY anal-retentive about spelling and grammar. Or rather, MY spelling and grammar. I'm sure you noticed. Just avoid any overtly retarded mistakes and we'll get along fine in that area. Hmm, don't know what else to say. I'll take questions, I guess...

BTW: The location in my sig reads "Sunnyvale Golfland Arcade", but that doesn't mean I live in that area. A real arcade junkie would fly to another city just to play a game. Arcade Infinity isn't doing too bad, but SVGL makes more profit.

SigmaSD
01-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. And if you ever need anything, you can always send me a PM. See ya around.

Yoko Littner
01-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome to AF, have fun.
If you ever need a friend, or any help with the forum private message me =]

JIMBO.
01-22-2009, 02:05 PM
hey there I'm jim from england

Myrra
01-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Hallo and welcome.
I hope you've taken a bit of time already to read the rules and that you will do your best to follow them.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

PS. I never realised how serious some people are about their gaming experiences.

Deadly Kiss
01-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi welcome to af. Read the rules, have fun, and see you around.

Chewbacca
01-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the forums! Stay active and have fun! If you need a friend, just send me a PM.

See you around. =3

01-22-2009, 02:44 PM
lol, you'd be VERY surprised at how seriously some people take gaming. I'm really only a DDR kiddie, but I also play IIDX, GFDM, Pop'n'Music, Technika, that kind of stuff. I went all the way to the Infinity just so I could be the first person in my neighborhood to get a Maximum Tune 3 DX card. I was also the first person at SVGL to get 825 HP :3

JIMBO.
01-22-2009, 02:51 PM
lol, you'd be VERY surprised at how seriously some people take gaming.

you mean like how much I'm into 2D games.

01-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Mmm, yeah, I guess, if that is, you play Tekken 6 and BlazBlue almost the entire time you're there.

lol, I beat Time Crisis 4 on ONE credit the second time I played.

RJ169
01-22-2009, 03:19 PM
welcome to AF i hope you will like it here

KazuYuki
01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
hey welcome to anime forum. have fun stay active and read the rules before posting in the forums

sasuke_cat
01-23-2009, 10:59 AM
hey welcome to AF, Hvae fun follow the rules and hope to see you around

Rein*
01-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey there Rein* here
welcome and have fun

.Miki~
01-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Hello, welcome to AF... Read the rules, have fun, and if ya need a friend, pm me!

rEikAbLeU
01-23-2009, 11:55 PM
hey...
welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend...

jnLL
01-24-2009, 12:45 AM
hello there, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything.

Elphaba
01-24-2009, 01:09 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

~*Red*~
01-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi there and welcome :)

Artcell
01-26-2009, 07:19 AM
hey there and welcome.hope you like this forum!
pm me if you want to be friends or need any help with anything.

little miss sunshine
01-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Hello!
Welcome to AF!

I sure remember that girl from DDR.
Used to play it non-stop.
Gotta find that game and mat of mine sometime.
Good, fun exercise.
X)

Feel free to ask for help anytime.

haddad287
01-26-2009, 09:06 PM
welcome to the fourm

qG.Shogun
01-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Hello and welcome to AF!

Enjoy ur stay on here and ofcourse be active.
You can always PM if you need any friends.

Sailor V
02-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome to AF! Your username is so cool. *Sparkle* Hope we can be friends!

Ayame_Sohma
02-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Welcome to Anime Forum dot com

I hope that you will really like it here

Please follow the rules
:D