PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Intro and a Few Questions

Mr Grumpy
01-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd start of by first saying hello to everyone and hoping I could have some questions answered. First of as my name suggest I tend to be a bit of grump but most people on forums tend to enjoy this. I was stucked for a avatar to present this anyone know of a good anime character that would work for an avatar. Maybe some big fat grumpy guy?:glare: Also I was thinking of doing a comedic Yu-Gi-Oh episode guide and was wondering were was the best place to post this. Looking forward to talking to you all and hopefully making a few of you laugh.

Grumpz.

(Maybe I shouldn't wrote so much and just wasted my first post saying. 'Lol im @ n00b HAX!!11!')

Elphaba
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
welcome to the forums.
have fun and
see you later.

Aushkei Ver
01-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Welcome, welcome.
Hm. . . I can't think of any grumpy people right now, I'm not sure if there's a section where you can post the episode guide but if there is sooner or later one of our other members will be happy to reply.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

Knave545
01-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the site, enjoy the stay. Trust me this site is the best!

Deadly Kiss
01-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi welcome to af. Read the rules have fun, and PM me if you need a friend or have any questions.

Chewbacca
01-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Welcome to AF! Stay active, post lots, and so and so. If you need a friend, send me a PM.

As for your questions, I'm sorry that I can't help. ^^

Yoko Littner
01-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Hello and welcome to AF.
Have fun and if you ever need a friend private message me.

Mr Grumpy
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Ha. Nice to see noone was put off by my first post.

Moo-Moo
01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. If you need anything or just need a friend pm me. :)

Mr Grumpy
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
So anyone have any good suggestions towards my questions. I'd rather know now than to save posting in the wrong places.

Grumpz.

Chewbacca
01-11-2009, 08:57 PM
So anyone have any good suggestions towards my questions. I'd rather know now than to save posting in the wrong places.

Grumpz.For the avatar one, I'm having no luck. Now for your guide question, we do have a Yu-Gi-Oh subforum, in the Supernatural Anime forum. You'll see it on the index page.

Hope that helps.

Mr Grumpy
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
For the avatar one, I'm having no luck. Now for your guide question, we do have a Yu-Gi-Oh subforum, in the Supernatural Anime forum. You'll see it on the index page.

Hope that helps.

Yes I was thinking of somewhere like this but this is something that I wanted to be checked out by a larger audience of the forum. Suppose I'm getting a little ahead of myself anyway. *Speaking to myself* "Post the first part of the episode guide then you'll recieve all the fame and glory."

Thanks for the help.

Grumpz.

little miss sunshine
01-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Hello!
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you like it here!
Feel free to ask for help anytime.
=)

SigmaSD
01-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Well for the avatar, you can use Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles. He's grumpy most of the time. Here's a picture of him.

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/Tsubasa%20Chronicle%20-%2040%20-%20Large%2018.jpg

You might also want to try a picture of Vegeta from DBZ, since he's always grumpy.

Welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. And if you ever need anything, just send me a PM.

Oh, by the way, I think you may know my sister. I'm not sure though, but if you ever want to talk, just send me a PM. See ya around.

jnLL
01-11-2009, 11:46 PM
hello there Mr Grumpy, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything.

October.
01-12-2009, 02:40 AM
hello there and welcome to AF!
it's fun here and i hope you think so too.
stay active and pm me anytime if you want a friend or anything..
cya around=)

little miss sunshine
01-12-2009, 04:22 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd start of by first saying hello to everyone and hoping I could have some questions answered. First of as my name suggest I tend to be a bit of grump but most people on forums tend to enjoy this. I was stucked for a avatar to present this anyone know of a good anime character that would work for an avatar. Maybe some big fat grumpy guy?:glare: Also I was thinking of doing a comedic Yu-Gi-Oh episode guide and was wondering were was the best place to post this. Looking forward to talking to you all and hopefully making a few of you laugh.

Grumpz.

(Maybe I shouldn't wrote so much and just wasted my first post saying. 'Lol im @ n00b HAX!!11!')

AH!
You can used Tsunade from Naruto.
She looks grumpy to me most of the time.
And she's a funny kinda grumpy too!
XD

Mr Grumpy
01-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh, by the way, I think you may know my sister. I'm not sure though, but if you ever want to talk, just send me a PM. See ya around.

Your sister being?

Myrra
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Hallo and welcome.
It seems you've gotten a bit of advice in regards to your avatar.
As for you comedic episode guide, I'm not entirely sure where you could post that.
Anyway, have fun, read the rules and do your best to follow them.
If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

hitohikamisoul777
01-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Yo's, and welcome to AF, it's a good place... ^^
If you want something grumpy, try Sano from Ruroken or, hehe, Jin from Samurai Champloo, they're both pretty grumpy... but cool...

Anyhoo, If you need someone to talk to aboot music or games, sendz me a PM, savvy?

FOLLOW TEH ROOLZ OR PERISH, JK ^^

sasuke_cat
01-12-2009, 09:47 AM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around

rEikAbLeU
01-12-2009, 04:07 PM
hello...
welcome to AF!

have lots of fun here and stay active...

^.^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend...

~*Red*~
01-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi there and welcome :)

haddad287
01-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the site, please enjoy ur stay here