PDA

View Full Version : Is this truly the final episode of Inuyasha?

Jakkima78
01-10-2009, 03:36 PM
I really wish for more episodes. I hear that there will be more in 2009 or 2010, but is any of this true?
Is one of my favorite Anime series, and I wish for it to continue.

Jakkima78
01-10-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGx7QNc6vWA

Diocletian
01-10-2009, 03:40 PM
The OVA's will not show anywhere but Japan & they're a part of Rumiko Takahashi art display. Fan subbers won't have it out since it won't be available for download but be sure VIZ will have something in their sleeve.

Kagome
01-10-2009, 04:52 PM
The only further piece they did was Kuro Tetsusaiga. And that was merely a commemoration. Otherwise, the Inuyasha anime is dead-never to return.

You want the true end? Go read the manga. There are plenty of webbies all across the net that have the entire manga from start to end. Takahashi is done with Inuyasha, and intent on starting something new. As she should be...this series lasted TWELVE years. Time for it to die.

Xombii
01-11-2009, 12:10 AM
The only further piece they did was Kuro Tetsusaiga. And that was merely a commemoration. Otherwise, the Inuyasha anime is dead-never to return.

You want the true end? Go read the manga. There are plenty of webbies all across the net that have the entire manga from start to end. Takahashi is done with Inuyasha, and intent on starting something new. As she should be...this series lasted TWELVE years. Time for it to die.

My thoughts exactly. Im sorry but after awhile the story line just became so repetitive that Inuyasha became boring for me xD

.Miki~
01-11-2009, 02:14 AM
^ true to that! i loved the series, dont get me wrong but its always they have to kill naraku, find the jewel shards, ect... but it was good. i dont think its coming back alive.. sorry

Ak1ra
01-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Kikyo is dead. After such a thing I don't want any new series. I loved her so much....