PDA

View Full Version : Hajimemashite, minna!

donnakotoba
01-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Hello! For one reason or another I decided to join the forum... It seems like a really nice community.

I'm from Greece (where the anime/manga/Japanese culture is slightly more limited than I'd like), but I currently live in London for studies. I like to draw fanart or OCs and write some fanfiction (when my muse visits me) or plan my cosplays and attend various conventions (such as the London MCM Expo). My next ones are Fuji from Prince of Tennis, Nadeshiko from Shugo Chara! (for KitaCon) and possibly Bakuman or Hetalia and Gravitation for LondonExpo. ^______^ You can see my cosplays over here (http://bushyhaired.deviantart.com/).

Erm, I'm running out of things to say now... please note that this is probably the longest intro I've ever written. DDDDDDDD:

I watch a lot of Jdrama this period. My current fav. anime/manga/Jdrama right now are: Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Axis Powers Hetalia, Reborn, Bakuman, Code Geass, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kuro Shitsuji, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicle, Bloody Monday, Maou, Ryuusei no Kizuna, Code Blue, 1 Lire of Tears and far too many to write here. I'm also a big JE fangirl at the moment. :)

Long intro is long. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.
*hopes she hasn't scared anyone*

little miss sunshine
01-07-2009, 05:29 AM
Hello!
Welcome to AF!
That's a good introduction, don't worry bout' the length.
=)

I've seen quite a number of people from London on the forums. So you probably won't feel left out.
Hope you like it here!

Nice list of anime favourites btw.
X)

hitohikamisoul777
01-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Hey, first of all, welcome to AF, okay? second, well, FOLLOW THE RULES!!! sorry, everyone sez that to the n00bs, but someone always beats me to it.

If ya ever wanna talk music or vidgames, I may (or may not) be the guy to talk to... Good luck with you studies and hope you enjoy your time here on AF, savvy?

Friends are easy to make here, just send a PM! The pplz around here are pretty, chill, well, mostly... I could introduce you to a few if ya need.

chan-chan
01-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. ^.-

Have a great stay here!

SigmaSD
01-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Wow, you have a good list of favorites there. Btw, welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you ever need anything, just send me a PM. I'll be around.

sasuke_cat
01-07-2009, 09:50 AM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around ^_^

Day
01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Why hello there.

Welcome to AF and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have any questions, or just want a friend feel free to PM me anytime.

Chow~

KazuYuki
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
heeeelo welcome to anime forum, glad you choose to join us here. have fun stay active and read the rules before posting in the forums. message me if you need a friend or someone cool to hang with. see ya around^^

Yoko Littner
01-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Hello and welcome to AF ;3
Have lots of fun and if you ever need a friend or if you ever have any questions with the forum private message me.

Amray The II
01-07-2009, 01:03 PM
That was a decent introduction you produced.
I hope our island nation is treating you well on your studies.

Anyway, welcome to Anime Forum. Have a good time.

Aushkei Ver
01-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

rEikAbLeU
01-07-2009, 11:34 PM
hello, welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend...

jnLL
01-08-2009, 03:45 AM
hello there donnakotoba, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything.

~*Red*~
01-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Hey there and welcome :)

-Kissed by Neji-
01-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi welcome to af. Read the rules, have fun, and PM me if you need a friend or have any questions.

haddad287
01-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Welcome to animefourm

Elphaba
01-10-2009, 10:08 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.