PDA

View Full Version : If you found a Death Note.....

Pages : [1] 2

Brandandy
01-02-2009, 02:55 PM
would you use it? I honestly don't think I could. That would be WAY too much power for me!

Jonoridge
01-02-2009, 03:01 PM
i'd use it... probably on someone i shouldn't O.o and then i'd be like :o it actually works then i'd start wiping out criminals and go crazy MUWHAHAHAHA... erm maybe not :P

Brandandy
01-02-2009, 03:04 PM
The bad part is I'd probably WANT to use it at some point....but I would still be too scared.

Jonoridge
01-02-2009, 03:21 PM
it's weird, i mean you'd be bound to use it similar to Light would you seriously believe it works? at first? i wouldn't only after trying it would i actually believe it. then i'd probably wanna use it on like Bin Laden and stuff :P i wouldn't go mad and kill police men like light :)

IchIiGo
01-03-2009, 09:43 AM
yes . if i will find it . i will use it

JudyT
01-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't use it ... i'd just be throwing Apples around all day and if it was Ryuk then i'd be obsessed with him! He just looks so cool and then so sweet in a weird way which i haven't been able to explain to people properly.

But i wouldn't use it, even though the wiping out of crime bit sounds good and i know it would do the world good it would mean there is always one murderer in the world ... the person using the book

Iceflower
01-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I think I wouldn't use it because I don't think I have the right to decide whether someone should die or not. It's like playing god and cutting the strings of life when you feel like it.

*Iceflower*

Bring Me The Horizon
01-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Absolutely, having a Death Note would be awesome I mean sure killing people is bad but I would use it for alot of good things like ending the genocide in Darfur or maybe just kill my bio teacher so i wont have homework it depends on how i feel

jnLL
01-03-2009, 11:17 AM
i may use it, or i may not xD
yet, i'm sure i will use for the better.

Magelation
01-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I think I would. The idea of the ability to get rid of people simply by knowing their name and face... it's a scary thing if I were to convince myself it can actually happen. I would be sorely tempted to try it.

Lord Tsukuyomi
01-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah I would use it. There are people in this world that need to die for the suffering and pain they have caused.

.Miki~
01-08-2009, 10:06 PM
i most likely would... but there is really only one person that i would use it on for personal reasons... *cough* erm anywayss.... i wouldn't get obsssed over it though like light did, heck i would probably not use it much... bt having a shinigami would be cool.... its like having your own real imaginary friend!

Infinita
01-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I would use it but only for certain people I dislike. Then, I would just keep in on hand if I need it later.

Knave545
01-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I would. I have some enemies. Mwuahaha!

Akito0o
01-08-2009, 10:48 PM
I would probably say, im not going to use it. But i wouldn't throw it away. Then I know I would eventually be like awww what the heck this guys deserves it, and then, i don't think i would stop.

JIMBO.
01-09-2009, 05:10 AM
first thing I'd do is hide what the cover says on it

then I'd use it in life on all who get in my way of what I wanted at the time if they dont do what I want if I ask them what I wanted

as I'd not make light's mistakes of making most them have heart attacks

chan-chan
01-09-2009, 11:22 AM
It seems like most of us think that we'll use it for good.. but ain't that what Light thinks about himself too.. in the end, it's the fear of getting caught that drives him to killing innocent people..

i doubt I'll use it...

Razh
01-09-2009, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't know for sure unless that time would come. But I like to think that I wouldn't use it because I don't think anyone has the right to kill another be it for good reasons or not.

Moo-Moo
01-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I believe that there is no way this Moo-Moo is touching a book that kills people by writing there names on it.

No way.... well..... maybe for...... NO forget it that's just crazy thinking right there.

SigmaSD
01-09-2009, 12:19 PM
By having the death note, I'll be able to make some impossible ideas into reality, like the idea of world peace. I would probably do the same thing Light did, and would extortion the whole world with the Death Note. Whenever a country starts a war, I'll kill all of the countries leaders with the death note, and send a message to all the other countries all the world. Then I would tell them all to get rid of all their weapons, otherwise a lot of people will die. I know it sounds really evil, but the end result would be all that would matter.

I probably won't be able to pull it off, so I would just end up burning it or something.

ichigoangel06
01-09-2009, 01:03 PM
if i had the Death Note. I would probably use it, but not as much as Light did...maybe just kill the most dangerous criminals...

RJ169
01-09-2009, 04:17 PM
if i found a death note i would use it

Furevor
01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
as I'd not make light's mistakes of making most them have heart attacks

Its not really a mistake, he does it so that the world will know he exists so that everyone will know what's happening.

If i found a Death Note i would probably throw it away thinking it's just a piece of crap...wouldn't even try it lol.

lovelicious
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I may or may not use it. I would use it to kill all the dangerous criminal. Surely I'll faint the moment I see Ryuk. He scares the life out of me. xD

haddad287
01-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Using it for ur enemies? ya sure

MakuHari
01-13-2009, 07:21 AM
If I found a Death Note I'd read the rules in it 'cause I'd be curious. After reading the rules I'd decide that the risk was too great to test the book. I'd find a way to get rid of the book. I wouldn't had it over to the police (you never know who's looking for an opportunity D: ) I'd find another way to dispose of it so no one else could use it.

iGiraffe
01-16-2009, 04:40 PM
No way, Jose! If I ever found a Death Note, I'd just walk right by it. I'd be too scared to mess with that kinda stuff.

Swarley
02-19-2009, 01:44 PM
I don't think I could actually use it either. I'd probably just destroy it.

Mister_S
02-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Well if I found a book on the ground that said "Death Note" I would pick it up (probably because I am death note fan and wouldn't think it was real). I would probably try it if I found it on the ground, thinking it is just a cosplay book, but if it turned out to be real.. it's hard to say if I would use it or not I don't think it would scare me to use it but I don't know if I could anyway.

"Absolute power Corrupts absolutely"

Shion Sonozaki
02-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I would just right "hi" in it cause I wanna meet Ryuk but besides that I really wouldn't use it. Its messing with the cycle of life and its just playing God. Killing people just to test it is wrong. If some people deserve to die--let God decde on whether they do or not.

Interpreter
02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I will use it definitely ;D

Light Buster
02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
I'd use it. In many ways, to amuse me.

Magical Soul
02-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I'd do exactly what Light did in-fact i agreed with his views on humanity.

Mister_S
02-19-2009, 04:47 PM
I would just right "hi" in it cause I wanna meet Ryuk but besides that I really wouldn't use it. Its messing with the cycle of life and its just playing God. Killing people just to test it is wrong. If some people deserve to die--let God decde on whether they do or not.

Well in the death note universe there isn't really a "god" so when you get hold of the death, in a sick twisted death note universe kind of way, you become god.

TheDesertFox
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM
I would use it to kill all those who would hurt my friends.

Little Hina
02-19-2009, 06:03 PM
No way, Jose! If I ever found a Death Note, I'd just walk right by it. I'd be too scared to mess with that kinda stuff.

Gotta agree with you. :closedeye

Patchouli Knowledge
02-19-2009, 06:40 PM
I would do the same thing as Light except a little bit different, instead of wanting to become god in this world I would just kill out all the evil. I know I wouldn't be any better then them then but I would be willing to take that sacrifice as they don't have mercy for us I wouldn't show mercy for them. I would try to pull this world into the right direction and use the death note for as long as I would live to get rid off the major evil in the world.

John Watson
02-19-2009, 07:06 PM
If there were truly horrible people I wanted to get rid of. Yes I would use it.
Hopefully I wouldnt become crazy power hungry like Light did. Yikes. Oo;

Videlreyes
02-19-2009, 09:57 PM
i would write down the names i know of people who likes to rape others.

ichimoku_fanboy
02-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Its not really a mistake, he does it so that the world will know he exists so that everyone will know what's happening.

If i found a Death Note i would probably throw it away thinking it's just a piece of crap...wouldn't even try it lol.

but, he could have wrote suicide for all the deaths, then people would definitely notice, but law enforcement wouldnt be able to prove anything if they even did catch Light, L prbly wouldnt even be dispatched.... but then again there'd be no plot XD

id personally use it to eliminate the people that burden society in general, not like a hobo serial killer, (theres enough of those XD) but the people that the world would be better off without, like corrupt politicians or tyrants... of course eventually id use it for purely personal reasons and id hate myself for it, but i would swear id surrender ownership if the burden grew to great... thats something id swear on the Holy Death Note XD

AnimeGirlX95
02-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Yeah I would use it. There are people in this world that need to die for the suffering and pain they have caused.

I agree with you, but If I found a Death Note I probably wouldn't use it. I would be too scared to use it. Not only that but I would have no clue how I would go on living knowing that I killed people, good or bad.

naruchu01
02-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes i hate to say it. I would use it because if you are not going to hell or heaven might as well use it. to get away with it would use the death note to kill criminals in believable accidents. for example i could make a riot in a prison the prisoners would fight each other for power. High amounts of criminals would die and that would save me the trouble of writing names individualy. That sounds like it could happen. i would also burn the pages i've used. "and i will become the god of this new world"-death note Light Yagami.

Interpreter
02-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I would do the same thing as Light except a little bit different, instead of wanting to become god in this world I would just kill out all the evil. I know I wouldn't be any better then them then but I would be willing to take that sacrifice as they don't have mercy for us I wouldn't show mercy for them. I would try to pull this world into the right direction and use the death note for as long as I would live to get rid off the major evil in the world.

Light began that way too.. would you risk letting someone, an innocent person, find out you are the owner of this Death Note and then exploit you?

Patchouli Knowledge
02-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Light began that way too.. would you risk letting someone, an innocent person, find out you are the owner of this Death Note and then exploit you?

I would Hide the death note somewhere safe and resign owner ship off it, with luck I might find it again. But during that time I will completely lose my memory about the death note so even though he or she might exploit me there is no evidence nor do I know what there talking about.

Tiggit
02-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I would pee on it. then give it back to the shinigami.

Mister_S
02-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes i hate to say it. I would use it because if you are not going to hell or heaven might as well use it. to get away with it would use the death note to kill criminals in believable accidents. for example i could make a riot in a prison the prisoners would fight each other for power. High amounts of criminals would die and that would save me the trouble of writing names individualy. That sounds like it could happen. i would also burn the pages i've used. "and i will become the god of this new world"-death note Light Yagami.

You do realize if you kill the criminals in believable situations no one would think otherwise. The only reason people were starting to figure out something was fishy was because Light was killing them with heart attacks (that is what he wanted though, he wanted people to know someone was doing it). If you killed them in believable situations no one will know (in retrospect if "saving the world" is truly what Light wanted he could have easily made the killings less evident).

Leleiron
02-22-2009, 07:44 PM
hm... tricky because the death note can be used as a way of ''vanquishing'' evil however, the one who will use it will have the burden... Who is ready to have such a weight? I'd probably rely that someone else would find the death note and then (hopefully) use it in a matter that I would've done (kill evil without the insanity)

mstrmnd48
02-23-2009, 12:26 PM
i would definitely use it to kill anyone who hurts my friends and my family.

xXx_Rayne_xXx
02-23-2009, 12:28 PM
haha I'd go super psycho and kill everyone until eventually I would take over the world and NOBODY would be able to stop me...Mwahahahahahaha!:)

Soldat Schürzenjaeger
02-24-2009, 07:31 PM
I did a little thinking about this one, and I'd have to destroy it.
Part of me would like to keep it, kind of like my own 'ace in the hole'
But another part of me worries I would use it in a fit of anger.
So in the end I figure it's best if it's just destroyed

Now the real question comes up, how would I destroy it?
Sure shooting it to pieces would be fun, but so is burning things...
Oh getting a little off topic here xp

kajikun16
02-24-2009, 09:13 PM
hide and bury it

Crystal Rain
02-25-2009, 10:03 AM
If I found the death note I would runaway from it.

vampiress13666
02-25-2009, 12:34 PM
id kill stephen haney

PigFarts
02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I'd put it up on eBay. :D

Knightmare_Zero
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
i would use it because there are some horrible people out there

03-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Id use it on criminals and such until it got noticed, then use it for a variety of threats in order to gain power!

Zenga
03-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I'd burn it. Who am I to judge whether another person lives or dies? Besides, I'd most likely become corrupted if I did use it.

Sailor Mystery
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do that, even if I tried.

Lixor
03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah i would probably use it, but i dont think i would run mad like Light, or maby i would i dont know hard to say, i cant realy emagine that kind of power..

demon ninja vizard
03-31-2009, 10:02 PM
If I was to find a Death Note, I'd likely pick it up, hide it from others until I get home, and stash it away. Taking only a page with me if I really needed it, and the thought of a Shinigami following me around…*shivers*.

flclamvman
03-31-2009, 10:12 PM
i would probly use it
then start killing criminals
then have a fierce rivalry with a guy who sits oddly
then kill him
then get in a rivalry with his successor
then get shot

lol

i probly couldnt use it
i believe evil doers should be punished not killed

Ghostless
04-26-2009, 11:52 AM
I'd use it the same way Kira did, or at least the way he PLANNED on using it.:P

Amray The II
05-04-2009, 08:48 AM
If I were to find a Death Note then I would probably take it with me, thinking that it is a piece of merchandise from one of my favourite anime's. I would put it in my room as a collector's item. Then, when a Shinigami comes to my house, stating that it is, in fact, real: I would abandon it.

I would never be able to take lives; even if it is through means of simply writing their names on paper.

IcePriestess
05-04-2009, 09:42 AM
If I found a death note I would take it and kill bad people I guess. Just no dreams about becoming a god or something. And since I don't have fear for big things, just for little ones ( bugs) I don't think I would be afraid of Shinigami. Actually this world needs someone to protect it. Bad people think that intelligence can't change anything. Just force can do it. But i don't think so. And Light proved that intelligence can change much in this world.

Luka Megurine
05-04-2009, 10:12 AM
If i found a death note, I would kill terrorists and bad people in america. Then write this, "Naruto Uzumaki, Dies from huge explosion 2 seconds from now, All naruto haters will be able to watch from a safe distance."

Shinigami_55
05-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Originaly posted by flclamvman
i would probly use it
then start killing criminals
then have a fierce rivalry with a guy who sits oddly
then kill him
then get in a rivalry with his successor
then get shot
it seems a nice way to use it!and having a shinigami whit me would bw awesome!really!!
EDIT:

Originally posted by AkiraRayneRyuu
If i found a death note, I would kill terrorists and bad people in america. Then write this, "Naruto Uzumaki, Dies from huge explosion 2 seconds from now, All naruto haters will be able to watch from a safe distance."
also another great way to use it,i dont hate naruto, but is really an overhypped anime,and i have a friend that is a narutard,(I WANT HIM TO SUFFER;jokking;or maybe not jokking...)
i would also put the death note in my room as a rare item collector(and kill some enemys,muhahaha).

Amyrat151
05-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I would protect it. I would never use it, for one my soul would be destroyed, I wouldn't get to find out what happens after death. And another, I really don't think I'm the one to start killing people and passing judgment on others. There are horrible people in this world, but killing only leads to more killing and I think there's a better way out.

CursingL
05-11-2009, 06:51 PM
I would use it but only on criminals that are the heads of organized crime, child molesters, rapists, and known terrorists. I don't want to be god, I want to save people.

Gero50
05-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Ya I would use but, only to protect myself. Never to kill some pointlessly.

mississippibaby
05-11-2009, 11:15 PM
i would want use for my own ambitions first and if there was time get rid of people who need to be gone but id be too afraid of the repercussions to actually do it. thats a lot of temptation i would think about it daily.

_-Anonymous-_
05-11-2009, 11:30 PM
I dont have the guts to change the judgment of my god nor have the Courage to question his will.

daft
05-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I'd eat it, wait an hour or so, and then poop it out.

Dead rose
05-20-2009, 01:13 AM
well, i will use deathnote but not as much as light...i wont let the power influence me....it has dangerous outcomes

KeijiMaeda
05-20-2009, 07:07 AM
I would never use it.

It's not up to me to decide who lives and dies.

Moko Chan
05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I would either burn it or bury it. I couldnt live with myself If I kept it. People may have done something bad... but killing is still wrong.

Atsui Sake
05-26-2009, 01:46 AM
I would certainly be tempted. My conscience can be pretty strong at times. My heart would be racing as I wrote a name. And if I did do it, I would more than likely be overwhelmed with guilt.

OtakuInu!!!
05-26-2009, 03:01 AM
I might use it to someone I hate very much!!! Or someone deserving to die/who wants to die!!!

Yukino X
05-26-2009, 10:41 PM
I would do what Light does and kill criminals that have done horrible crimes. Possibly if I was mad at someone for a long time I write their name in it. I have no idea how I would feel if I did this but I believe I would probably feel horrible about it.

Cobra Commander
05-26-2009, 10:47 PM
I'd use it extensively. I'd probably fill it. The world would take notice.

After all was said and done, and the dust had settled, I'd hope for a better world.

The last name in the book would be mine.

Forgotten Show
05-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Some problems no amount of killing will solve. Others...

Bad Memory

janajee
05-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I'd... probably throw it away. I don't have it in me to actually use it. No matter how much I hated anyone...

Ouranos Flos
05-27-2009, 12:46 PM
I would use it for the same reasons Light did, But I wouldnt because it would/could get addicting

*~Anime Angel~*
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
hm i would write Lights name down a thousend times and make him have a verry verry pain full death.....again :P

Sparda
05-29-2009, 04:38 AM
I wouldnt use it, just the thought of killing some one makes me guilty so yer id probably just burn it

Necro'lic Enigma
05-29-2009, 04:42 AM
If i saw one , i wont take it and just walk away. I have better things in life then thinking of the people i hate and what to kill them.....
for doing good with the death note?
Nah , thats not my job.

~*Misa Pinga*~
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM
If I found one I would probably use it on the really bad, evil people in the world. I wouldn't use it for personal gain or to create a "new world". Then I would get rid of it.

Smiley Face
05-30-2009, 10:16 PM
bah if i got something like that, i wouldnt even believe it works and tear out pages and make paperballs out of them before i even test it. =)

Nanuq
05-30-2009, 11:25 PM
I think I would use it. Not to gain extreme power over who dies and what not but for the people who really don't deserve to live like the really bad criminals. I'd probably be like Light except I wouldn't go mad or try not to n_n;

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I'd use it 50 times then burn it. . .XP

Byakuran
06-12-2009, 07:30 PM
I would probably just burn it but keep a few pages just in case.

mister sister
06-12-2009, 10:20 PM
If I found one, I wouldn't use it. I don't HATE anyone in this world enough for me to kill them. I wouldn't use it against the world's most dangerous and evil people because I don't hate them. I am neutral. Their actions havn't affected me directly or at all so why should I kill them?

Ryuuzaki HD
06-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Id use it the same way Light did but also for my own reasons.

DriftingFeather
06-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Mmm...if I found a Death Note...

Knowing me in all honesty I would be too curious to see if it works, but at the same time I just can't bring myself to kill anyone. I feel it isn't my call on that, but then my curiosity would get stronger so I might use it once to see if it works. And if it does I would regret that decision...so I wouldn't use the Death Note anymore after that.

I would try to get rid of it where no one else could find it and use it themselves because then I would feel guilty if someone else found it and starting using it turning into another Light. O_O

Suzaku Kururugi Zero
06-20-2009, 10:01 AM
I'd like to think I wouldn't, but human nature would get in the way...

MUSION
06-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Hell yeah I'd use it. I'd kinda (try to) do what Light did, except with more self-gain no doubt. Also I'd be WAY too lazy to write as many names as he did (plus wouldn't have the source), so the death they all receive would have to be WAY more obvious. Hit by meteor sounds good :) or possibly lightning, as that also has the 'divine judgement from above' thing going for it :D

tonhao90
06-21-2009, 11:13 PM
I'd wipe most of Brazilian sh**ty politicians from the world.

And, believe me, I would be really applauded for my charity actions around here.

Melz Weir
06-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Unfortunatly, I most likely would use it ...on a lot of people. Not just criminals. o.O

Chibi Angel-chan
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
I'd most likely use it once. Then when I find out it's real, I'd lock it in a small box and hide the box somewhere.

Solipsism
06-28-2009, 03:05 PM
If i'd used it.. It would be less frequently and specifically for the things I just can't see any other way of putting right. Brutal murders and rapists, yeah I wouldn't think twice about ridding the world of that genre of person to be honest.

Rem Nightfall
06-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Has anyone ever thought this may help solve our suicidal children problem? You want to kill yourself. Okay. Writes in Death Note: Name dies of overdose

darknessdragon11
07-01-2009, 07:54 PM
aah... to those who say they wouldn't use it... power corrupts. I would cause lots of chaos w/ it.

InvaderKap
07-04-2009, 02:14 PM
I would try, and probably fail, not to use it. Then, when I did use it, I would realize it was real and freak out and probably throw it away but possibly just keep using it and turn into the next Kira.

jemojaku
07-19-2009, 08:14 AM
owh waw :eek: if i found a death note well:closedeye
it would be littering if i throw it away just like that :mad:
might as well use it as a diary, hhahha :p

HarukaShou
07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I guess I would use it but, only on rare occasions.

Bluemoon22
08-01-2009, 08:30 AM
I'd run in the other direction!

LiLi.
08-01-2009, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't use it :/ Killing does no good anyways.

Rock Gaara
08-04-2009, 08:32 PM
If I were to find a Deathnote, I wouldn't throw it away. Why let an idiot (other than me) find it?
I have to say, there are parts of what Light says that I can't help but agree with. The world really is sick these days. Even in the purest spots on the earth there is always that smudge of filth in the corner. That smudge of filth is caused by us of course. I can understand to a point the logic in removing people who cause that filth. Remove the source, remove the problem.
Then again, removing the source would require removing the whole human race. A child throws a straw wrapper out the window when they know they aren't supposed to. Are you going to kill that child for littering? Or kill the parent for not watching the child?
I personally couldn't kill the child. I couldn't kill the parent, or that child wouldn't have someone to care for it.
Yes, there are people who don't fit that situation but I don't think killing them is the answer.
But, as so many people have already said on this thread, power corrupts. I would most likely forget logic and go with what my current state of mind was. Killing people would be what I thought was right.
I'm a selfish person. I wouldn't kill people to protect other people. I would use the deathnote to make things how I wanted them to be. I coudn't care less if someone thought it was wrong, as long as things were the way I wanted to see them. Having the deathnote would really only increase those thoughts I spose.
I don't know how I would go about changing the world without using the deathnote to be rid of the source...But that's another topic xD
[/end rant]

Long story short, I would use the deathnote. xDD

~J~
08-16-2009, 08:52 PM
I'd be tempted but I wouldn't after I learned that the human not being able to go to heaven or hell, although, in the manga Ryuk explains that no human goes to heaven or hell anyway before you-know-who dies, if Ryuk explained that before I put a name in it, then I would use it anyway for the same, but less-corrupt reasons as Light while knowing I'd be going to the same place anyway.

neiljohnmanuel
08-19-2009, 10:11 AM
only a fool would reject that kind of power..

Akuma no Hana
08-29-2009, 07:20 AM
I would threaten the world with it and the be the goddess of the new world. *evil laugh*
or maybe not...
I would just keep it so I can have a pet shinigami c[x.

DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666
08-29-2009, 08:36 AM
ide prolly kill some dictators

Snowscala_Xx
08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
I'll make morning traffic alot easier, if you know what I mean.

remba03
08-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Of course I will use it to protect Eureka..!! :mad:
And maybe I will use it depend to my mood too..!! :rolleyes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6wVYOdqTMsg/SplOUZ14DdI/AAAAAAAAASc/A9UG92g3V1k/s320/kelincex.JPG

Am I handsome..!!??

lilminx
08-29-2009, 11:19 AM
I'll make morning traffic alot easier, if you know what I mean.
i like your idea XD

i would use the deathnote and i wont go crazy. maybe ill feel bad for the people that ive killed but thats about it. i mean someone has to fix this world

Aku no Hikari
08-29-2009, 12:15 PM
I promised my shinigami I'm not gonna tell anyone about it, but I totally blew it in the dirty little secret (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=2317704#post2317704) thread... DAMN!!

Anyway, I only used it like... 300 times, but that's another story (more like 300 other stories XD)

And just to tell you, using the death note brings more pleasure than you can imagine... *makes a dark evil smile while half of the face is hidden the darkness*

Capitán
08-29-2009, 01:29 PM
I would burn the living heck outta of it (pun intended).

kirei-chan
08-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Kaneshiro Kirei will die peacefully of heart failure in 23 days...

remba03
08-31-2009, 05:24 AM
I will rule the wiorld..!!!??
HAHAHAHAHA....

The Nightingale
08-31-2009, 11:27 AM
I probably wouldn't even pick it up ._. I could never ever kill anyone, I just could not with that! & I'd rather not have a creepy death god following me around tyvm!

remba03
08-31-2009, 11:50 AM
I will use it to make a new world,
THE WORLD OF JUSTICE..!!!

Kingmelo15
08-31-2009, 12:55 PM
That is going to be pretty hard to rule the world if you don't know everybody's name, unless you want to cut your life span in half meaning that you would probably live to get to the ripe old age of somewhere around 30 to 40 years since the life expectancy isn't that long, which goes to say that you will live that long since if the word gets out that you have something of this magnitude in your possesion you will most likely be targeted and possibly killed.

so yes i will use the deathnote.

Malkios
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I would definitely use the Death Note if I found one. It wouldn't be that hard to not get caught; I don't think that whole scenario would happen in Death Note with Light being found out so quickly. And it wouldn't be tough to move around to other parts of the world if you did need to hide. It'd be pretty hard to find someone that could control others with just a few sentences written on paper... Money, power, everything at your fingertips. That makes me sound a bit evil. I wonder if I am... *strokes cat in his lap whilst pondering*

Question though: What happens when/if the paper runs out? Has anyone covered this before?

RanChii
09-04-2009, 10:46 PM
If I find a deathnote lying around somewhere, I WOULD sell it.

That thing is worth a lot these days.

I would probably make $200,000,000.

Unless.... The guy who bought it from me would use it to kill me to get his money back.

That would suck.

Aku no Hikari
09-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Question though: What happens when/if the paper runs out? Has anyone covered this before?

OMG I've been using my death note for a long time and I haven't thought about this!!

I'll ask my shinigami.

IcePriestess
09-05-2009, 02:25 PM

You should use pencil instead of pen. Then you can use eraser :D:D:D (Don't worry, killed people won't resurrect)

TheSplundPopper
09-05-2009, 02:51 PM
You should use pencil instead of pen. Then you can use eraser :D:D:D (Don't worry, killed people won't resurrect)

This is a spoiler to the Manga so don't read on if you don't want to know but there was a story in the "How to read it" volume of the Manga where Ryuk gave a guy an eraser of death that brings people back to life as long as their body hasn't been cremated.

Aku no Hikari
09-05-2009, 05:33 PM

Wow.. That's just genius. Even my shinigami was like o_O

Anyways, I still have a few empty pages. I'll make sure I'll always use a pencil to keep them re-usable.. *evil grin*

Actually, my shinigami told me that it's OKAY to use a correction pen!!

TrueTears
09-08-2009, 08:11 AM
If I had a death note, I'd have the tendency to use it but then probs restrain myself.

Occlumancy
09-18-2009, 10:17 PM
So, if I were to find a Death Note I would probably be afraid to use it at first as most people are stating. I would probably break this fear though and use it anyways XD

Kamen Rider V3 Blue
09-18-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd BURN it those things are dangerous and who am I to play God?:closedeye

Robin Sena
09-19-2009, 12:24 PM
If a shimigami is a death god, what would be a life god?

Tsuneo Uchiha
09-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Of course i would use my Death Note. I also believe that this world would be better without some people. i would kill the people who are mean to others for no reason and i would kill anyone who makes racist statements. but i would never kill anyone by means of heart attack:laugh:

agiup
09-30-2009, 05:23 AM
NO. I wouldn't use it even if against the bad guys.. I still find it a bit immoral. I'd probably just bury it.

TheSplundPopper
10-07-2009, 04:12 PM
One entry that might be worth adding:
Vanessa George
Before dying will write down the names of all of her victems.
Not sure if I would write painful heart attack because it is what she deserves or peaceful death so that I wouldn't have to feel the pain after I died.

bee.
10-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I would write my best friend's ex girlfriend's name in it. :|

royroy
10-07-2009, 05:43 PM
If I found a Death Note like Light did, I would probably pick it up with the thought of returning it to, like, the lost and found or something.
Then I might go crazycrazy like him, and who knows what would happen.

. . .

If I knew what it was though, I WOULD BE SO SCARED.
I'd be crazily looking from side to side, thinking "OH SHIZ. OH SHIZ. OH SHIZ. WHAT NOW? WHAT NOW? WHAT NOW?"

Then I would back far, far away. Because I am a coward, who is afraid of crazy.

I mean, I wanna go to heaven, too! ;~;

Bulma1017
10-07-2009, 08:23 PM
OOHHHHhhh...heeeheeeheeee...Sooo many to choose from!! (Laugh evil, and rubbing hands Menacingly)
Oh yes, YES I would! for all the right reason's of course! :crossfing (My reason's MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!)

Dewangga Arya Wijaya
10-08-2009, 03:23 AM
NOoo!!!! I wish I hadn't found it. If I find that dangerious book, my bad feeling may come. I could kill everyone I hate....uugh, I can't imagine it. :banghead:
I'm enjoying my life at d'moment. :) If I find it, I immediately will burn it out!

jenni95
10-22-2009, 06:20 PM
I would SO Use it and ill only kill the BAD people not inocent people also i Would LOVE to Meet a Shinigami :D

benjamin89
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
If I ever encounter a death note, my place in hell would be sealed.

In other words, people would start dying. Would make politics so mutch easyer.

ZukaxxMimozu
10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
I'd be all over that Notebook! I would make sure they knew I existed, and I wouldn't do it like Light, I would be all over the place, killing those I saw suitible, knowing there's no Super genious L or Near to stop me XD I mean really, I doubt there would be someone at that level of genious in real life, right? And I would destroy those who I thought were beginning to be a threat. Haha, I would so pwn at that XDDD I would toy around with it for a while, then I'd wind up running for some kind of Political seat, in order to get government info on all criminals that Regular people didnt know about, mwahahahaha. And I'd sooooo make the Eye Deal, that would rock!

Eclipse :)
10-29-2009, 11:30 AM
I woulnd't have any use for a Death Note.

TheSplundPopper
11-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Maybe instead of using it for death row inmates would be best to use it only on criminals that get away with it but it is obvious they are guilty. Or ones that are not punished enough like John Venable who only got 8 years for abduction and murder.

MisaMisaIsMe
11-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Sure as heck I wouldn't use it!

I would burn the thing!

raven2424
11-28-2009, 05:40 PM
i would use it the same way light did but i dont think there would be a L after me or looking to stop me. I would use it to stop crime i dont want to take over the world exactly... but then again my motives could change lol

jack1984
11-29-2009, 06:33 AM
i will use it in a good way eventhough,the book is for bad intentions

Reisuke Uchiha
11-29-2009, 07:58 AM
I probably Kill someone I dislike.

Araragi
11-29-2009, 09:57 AM
sure, i would use it^^ ...whoever dares to stand in my way will be killed >=D Muahahaha....*evil laugh* *...writes something in his notebook*

GaijinOtaku
11-29-2009, 11:09 AM
I'd like to use it, but I doubt I could live with the guilt. Seriously, I think if most of us found one, we wouldn't be willing to do it. Taking life, even the life of a horrible evil person, isn't as easy as you think.

Lehvorak
11-29-2009, 03:21 PM
If I do get a death note... I won't use it on the people around my town, state, or even country. I will start off in a different country and have a cluster of kills there and then do a variety. If you don't want to be caught by some detective who is like an L... you must be very careful when you kill people, and try not to let a lot people die off heart attacks. Once must make them die from some natural cause, like car accident or something along the line.

Overall, if I do receive a death note I would be careful whenever I use it.

Hypatia
11-30-2009, 02:25 AM
No I wouldnt use it. That is a lot of power for one person to have. I will end up as crazy as Light and once I start using it I cant stop myself so easily. Power is like a drug.

thakira02
12-10-2009, 01:48 AM
i will use it like LIGHT did..:cool:

Akira Son Bio
12-11-2009, 09:04 AM
I'd use it, just once though. Get rid of that damn Puff Daddy

then I would sell it on ebay. Actually, the ebay part isn't too great of an idea, especially if I just used it to kill one of the most annoying celebrities of all time.

ultra_maniac
12-11-2009, 09:13 AM
i m bound to use it coz if i get it its my fate so i should use it

Viral_
12-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Well,of course I'd use it for kill all the people.
Good or bad,right or wrong...Who cares!I'd kill them all!!!
Muahahahahahaha!
On the other hand, 6 billions of names are too much...
I think I'd hire a secretary.

sheenafan1000
12-14-2009, 05:43 AM
I'd probably end up doing a Light.... but I'd learn from his mistakes and not be so arrogant, kill them in more natural ways, etc.

Stripes
12-16-2009, 06:58 AM
I too will probably use it as Light, I mean in the same way...But yea, I won't astray...

ZukaxxMimozu
12-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Wow.. That's just genius. Even my shinigami was like o_O

Anyways, I still have a few empty pages. I'll make sure I'll always use a pencil to keep them re-usable.. *evil grin*

Actually, my shinigami told me that it's OKAY to use a correction pen!!

Haha, well, ask your Shinigami if he knows where any oters are, or if I could at least get a page. I mean c'mon man, help a brother out XD I would use it to kill who -I- wanted, regardless of wether or not they are good or bad XD Haha!

Aku no Hikari
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
@Hellraiser10: How do I know you're not gonna write my name in the paper I give you?

Also, Shinigami are not allowed to tell us where other Shinigami or Death Note owners are. And there's no way I trade half of my life span for Shinigami eyes. I have a lot of plans yet.

Baka_Fairy9999
12-16-2009, 11:27 PM
I'd totally use that bby and screw all of the people who hurt my feelings and dreams.

FYI, they did it for 4-5 years. My heart felt empty by then.

ZukaxxMimozu
12-17-2009, 09:01 AM
@Hellraiser10: How do I know you're not gonna write my name in the paper I give you?

Also, Shinigami are not allowed to tell us where other Shinigami or Death Note owners are. And there's no way I trade half of my life span for Shinigami eyes. I have a lot of plans yet.

Haha, I know that. I know all of the basic rules, they aren' allowed to say anything. And I couldn't write your name, I don't even know it, haha So you wouldn't have to worry.

dbob27
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Of course.

RenegadeC4v
12-19-2009, 08:34 PM
I doubt it but you ask me now when im calm. If im totally pissed off, who knows

Sr Machinehead
12-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Id use it just to see what would happen if all the world leaders died.

marime
12-20-2009, 05:02 PM
ummmmm idk it depends on my mood
happy-nahh 3;D
mad-IL KILL U ALL >X(((
sad-i dont care )3'(

viruko
12-21-2009, 12:46 PM
I'd use it on the people most likley to cause a nuclear apocolypse, Light was thinking too small when he used it on just criminals

Missty0Citty
12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
It's hard to say what I would use it on. Light did a good thing by trying to keep criminals off the streets but at the end he ended up going crazy and hurt innocent people. Everyone has flaws so it's not right to kill people because of them and I don't think I would be able to use the book. I would of course love to help people from being treated as poorly as they are but I couldn't kill someone. I think it would be really cool to see a shinigami.

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I'd pick it up and get to scared until someone really pissed me off. I'd write down there name and after they died, I'd do exactly what Light did. Without the god thing though. Hopefully.

Febrimaru
12-22-2009, 07:37 PM
I'd pick it up and get to scared until someone really pissed me off. I'd write down there name and after they died, I'd do exactly what Light did. Without the god thing though. Hopefully.

tht's great idea......hm...:closedeye

Superbi Squalo
12-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh my.. if I found a 'DesuNoto'? ( Shhh.. don't tell anyone I said this.. )
But.. I'd kill little kittens.

✦ That's a lie! ✦

I'd just go kill those I detest and give them painful and torturous deaths.

Note - Stay on topic pl0x, no running rants.

sikatangpinoy
12-22-2009, 11:06 PM
of course. "this world is rotten"

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-23-2009, 07:14 AM
tht's great idea......hm...:closedeye

Haha... Just a joke. Maybe...

deleted00
01-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Maybe I'll use it.. yes I'll use it to kill those who oppose my ideas. Wait, how about selling it? Tats right, selling it would make you the richest man.

How about, before I sell it, I'll write the name of the purchaser when I have received the payment? Sounds good.

LMAO.

MakusuWashi
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
How about, before I sell it, I'll write the name of the purchaser when I have received the payment? Sounds good.
haha, good idea.

I would only use it on the worst of the worst.

I wouldn't just do it on a simple rapist, I would hope for them to change.

But someone who runs a country all wrong and don't give a f*ck and no one can do anything about his/her position, that one needs to die. It would be scary, but it would be for the good for so many people.

poshyterra
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
i'm not sure i'd use it. it kills people. it's not like it grants wishes unless your wish is for someone to die. my mom taught me that i shouldn't wish death upon others even if they are cruel and screw you over. they'll eventually get what's coming to them.

you'd have to piss me off really bad for me to kill you.

ladymisslilac
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Two words: Stephenie. Meyer.

-P.N.-
02-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I would burn it... cause I couldn't live with the fact I has kill some1.... Erm... On second though, where are people that deserve to die in this world... and the law is not perfect... but then... I guess I have to do investigation and stuff to see if the person realy deserve to die... blah too much work.... I will just burn it haha.

ミシひめ
02-17-2010, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't use it. Don't wanna loose my soul y'know.

luz~
02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
If I found it I might try it.

mariko_511
02-17-2010, 08:04 PM
If I found a Death Note, I would deffinately try it, and I know I'd be freaked out if it actually worked. But I gotta say, although I know that murding people is wrong, I would use it. I wouldn't use it very often though, and I would use it for my own bennefit, which would make it worse...

ArtieBoy
02-18-2010, 02:17 AM
yes!
yes i would. ill use it to get a hand full of things i want. mostly money for a cheap apartment

SinYan
03-18-2010, 05:59 AM
I would so kill my German and Science teachers. But before their blessed souls would fly off to knock on heaven's door, i'd make them do my homework.

Sakura Holic
03-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Haha. Well I should. ;D

chaotic.rune
03-18-2010, 09:01 AM
if i had a Death Note, i would write the names of my 3 stupid enemies of mine and kill them in the most sadistic way... *evil laugh*

ZukaxxMimozu
03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Like I said, I would totally use it, but I got a new Idea. I would use it on my old Drill Sargent >_> I would need to find out his name, since we only called him "Sir!" and some worse things when he wasn't listening xD But I would try it on him first.

SinYan
03-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Oh oh! I'd also destroy the spammers =P Yes, yes, without a real name or a face,I would.

Hypatia
03-19-2010, 04:00 AM
I would do a light but be a bit more carful and not kill everyone with a heart attack.

Rei
03-19-2010, 04:40 AM
I'd destroy the trolls. :3 And the people I hate, but make them bequeath all their posessions to me first. ^^

apfmh
03-21-2010, 12:42 AM
if i hadnt seen death note...
i'd probably test it, because,like light, i wouldn't believe it...i'd think it was a stupid joke, like chain emails and stuff like that, so i'd test it. and then be haunted by the fact i killed someone. but hopefully it will be someone worthless like a criminal xD

Pun
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Oh yes.

And then there will be victims.

~Fallen~Angel~
07-09-2010, 01:07 PM
If i found a death note i'd do what taro kagami did in the special extra at the end of vol.13

Hikari Kurai
07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't think I could use it.
The whole "if you use it you neither go to heaven or hell" thing creeps me out.

Val Pal
07-18-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd probably be one of those idiots who'd just kill everyone that really got on my nerves. I mean, I'm not one to be violent in front of others and get into fights, so if I think someone deserves to die, I'd kill 'em! XD

HeiGotAGun
07-20-2010, 10:43 AM
I Would Use It To Kill The Worst Criminals , But I Would Not Have Dillusions of Being A God And I Would Never Kill Cop's , Unless They Were Corrupt

Furore
07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
If I found one I probably wouldn't use it, but if I did, the political elements hindering getting an R18+ rating for video games in Australia and those wanting to censor the Internet access of Australians would be the first to have their names written down. That'd actually be quite tempting...

AnimeSoldier-Jonathan
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM
i would use it no doubt i have a bunch of people i hate

Finale
09-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I would not use it but bring it to the military and bribe them to give meh money!

SigmaSD
09-01-2010, 11:14 PM
^ Kid, you should be asleep. lolz. Jk

I haven't answered in this thread for a long time. I would use it to make the people bow down, for I will be their new leader. Then I would force some random computer nerd to get me to 10th prestige in MW2. Then my life's accomplishment will be over.

Bassoonista
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
This topic is a very good example of why it shouldn't exist. Killing an author of a book series that you dislike? Killing a teacher so you don't have to do homework?

Good lord... Even Light was way above that.

Anyway, I would not use it. Not even once.

Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan
09-02-2010, 03:09 AM
If I found one, I wouldn't use it. I would however, keep it for a while depending on what Shinigami it comes with.

[N] Wade Barrett
09-18-2010, 03:07 AM
I would use it to kill the most dangerous criminals/terrorists/world leaders. *cough Kim Jong-il cough*

Saxima
09-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Uh's just say it wouldn't be very good if I found a Death Note. XD

The_Angry_Princess
09-18-2010, 12:11 PM
If I would have used it it would be a more peaceful life for me but I wouldn't use it way way to much power to handle

FlowerMaiden
10-02-2010, 07:46 PM
I'd just give it back to Shinigami it belongs to. I don't have it in me to take another person's life no matter how much I dislike/hate them.

Saxima
10-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I'd just give it back to Shinigami it belongs to. I don't have it in me to take another person's life no matter how much I dislike/hate them.

Oh jeez, I wish I were as noble as you. XD

Ciel_Phantomhive28
10-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Uh....if I had a Death Note I don't think I would try it way too much power and to be blunt no one i really want to kill.

kazumiyumi
10-17-2010, 12:21 PM
yes in fact i would kill all the criminals starting with bin laden also i would convince my shinigami to give me my lifespan and kill m self exacly 1 day before it happens so i can die quick and painless

Jmosies
11-29-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't think I could bring myself to use a death note, but if there was such a thing as a sick note I might use that. Anybody's name you write in the sick note will get the common cold unless you write down a specific ailment within 40 seconds of the person's name. ^_^

TANKBRED
11-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Hell yes. I'm not even going to pretend that I have morals or whatever. I'd use it. For myself. Sure, I'd probably kill a serial killer/rapist or two at some point, but I sure as hell wouldn't use the Death Note just to ~cleanse the world of evil~.

Full Metal SHORTY!!!
12-06-2010, 12:20 AM
I would freak out and start feeling guilty if I did write someones name in it.

If I got past that freaking out stage, I would get rid of criminals, to rid the world of evil.

FormlessPersonality
12-16-2010, 11:20 AM
nice..........

Franklyn
12-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I would most likely kill a lot people...I mean a very long list of people I really hate or have ruined pieces of my life...I really wish I had a deathnote.

-Pain
12-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Hmmmm, i'd definitely give it a try, then if it worked (which or course it would lol) i'm not really sure if i'd keep it up, punishing criminals, i think id rather just take a potato chip, and eat it. xD Have a good day guys!

vIvIeY_zErO
01-05-2011, 10:36 AM
I will say I'm unlucky :P
but, oh well, since I have it, why don't I just use it? :P

brolyx74
01-21-2011, 09:37 AM
If I ever came across a Death Note, I would experiment with it. I would try to find a way to use it without physically writing in it myself. Obviously I could get someone else to write in it, but I wouldn't want to involve other people. If I was going to change the world, i would need to do it alone. i wouldn't use it on petty things like kids I don't like or teachers, but I would use it on evil doers in politics and dictators. Honestly, my main goal would be to help the American government. I feel like if America is going to have a chance getting back into the top position in the world, we need to take out our enemies. My primary objective would of course be North Korea. I have seen legitamate interviews with those people and they claim they hate us American Nazis. Kim Jong Il is an evil dictator and must be taken out swiftly. I would use the Death Note to execute hima nd his family. then, I would move onto terrorists, and evil doers in the middle east. Unlike Light, I would not focus as much on regular murderers and rapists. I would focus mainly on threats to democracy. If I achieved my goals and took out any American enemies, then I would focus on taking place of the death penalty. Since some states do not have the death penalty, I would then take a stance more like Light and kill off terrible killers who would not be executed otherwise. There won't always be a black Jesus to solve the problem, and I hate th eidea of having tax dollars pay to keep criminals alive when they should be dead.

On another note, if I was lucky enough to get Ryuk as my shinigami, I would make sure to give him apples everyday and I would love him, and walk him, and wash him, please mom, can I keep him, pretty pleeeeeaaaase?

Haelium
02-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I'd use it for two months and then return it to the shinigami. I don't like the idea of being followed around by a death god.

Meteorkeeper
02-01-2011, 04:51 PM
I would most likely not use it myself but instead look for someone who I feel is worthy of the power. Only after a good long time of searching and not finding anyone would I choose to use the death note for the good of the human race.

Mattey
02-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Well world as we know it would change ALOT xdd

Kusuke
02-06-2011, 03:10 PM
If I had one I'd probably be very tempted to off someone... That would be in my head of course.

In reality, I'd probably write, "____ will die when he/she is supposed to from natural causes." then give it back. Then when it happens I'll take all the credit for it.

DeathNoteBeholder
03-09-2011, 06:21 PM
I would def. use it. 8D I need one at the moment... ._.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-13-2011, 04:28 AM
.....I wouldn't pick it up & starting using it on people that's for sure, lol! It's just not in my nature to! ^^

Kaien
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Of course, I'd use it but like most people said i'll kill only the criminals especially for those who have great bounty..if they're bounty is not enough for me, i'll write the story to make their bounty bigger and bigger..and of course, the ending of their story in life is on the hidden place with me so i can said to the officials that i'm the one who catch them. >:3

Okkusenman_110Million
08-07-2011, 08:04 AM
I'd use to wipe out criminals, just like Light did.

raqyee
08-07-2011, 08:11 AM
I would just destroy it, It's not up to me to decide who lives and who dies.

nrL
08-07-2011, 10:54 AM
First I'd use it to enforce some stuff on some governments.
Like, allowing lolicon.

And then, I'd begin rise to POWER, ULTIMATE POWER!! and embark on a crusade of genetically improving human race by deleting inferior parts(roughly 98% of the population and niggers).

konkikushuro
08-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Hmmm.... The answer: yes! Why would I? To actually try to get rid of the people who just, either make the world suffer, or to just get rid of people who get on my nerves, of course.... There are a lot of people I'd use it on, but I'd mostly wind up using it on say...14, 19 people tops....maybe more.

SwiftKill GunToting
08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Ok, this is what I honestly and for truly think would happen to me, in order:

- get freaked
- use Death Note to take out the guys that annoy me/ get in my way
- try to go the route Light did with wiping out criminals
- get bored with criminals and try it on more random people while actually getting more and more nervous
- get scared when the police are on the trail and give it up
- go through interrogation with no memory, not get convicted, and go on with my life in blissful ignorance

SwiftKill GunToting
08-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Ok, this is what I honestly and for truly think would happen to me, in order:

- get freaked
- use Death Note to take out the guys that annoy me/ get in my way
- try to go the route Light did with wiping out criminals
- get bored with criminals and try it on more random people while actually getting more and more nervous
- get scared when the police are on the trail and give it up
- go through interrogation with no memory, not get convicted, and go on with my life in blissful ignorance

I take it all back. Recent events have influenced me, and......well, the notebook is pure evil. I would burn it. End of story.

MoonyChanGoingAndGone
08-28-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure if I'd be able to resist using it but I do believe absolute power(like a death note) corupts absolutely! If I were to use who is to say I wouldn't end up crazy like Light Yagami????

viesto
09-01-2011, 02:59 PM
I wouldnt use it but ill keep it for a journal

RyuTama
09-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I would probably do something like Light; kill major criminals on the run and in prison, but discreetly. Maybe 2 or 3 people a week or so, and from different causes. Being tracked down by the FBI seems too troublesome. And hell, if Light finally became Kira the God of the New World, or whatnot, who's not to say someone wouldn't just assassinate him some day? I think I'd be more paranoid by that than the FBI or CIA, to be honest.

HamsterGod
09-02-2011, 12:51 PM
I'd probably abuse it XD I'm a bad person whet it comes to people, I guess.

WoodKid
09-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Hells yeh I would use it not only me of course, I would form a secret group and we the group would change the world as we see fit....no one could touch us. It would be very hard to kill other people though.....don't worry though, we might very well end up using assassins instead. locking away the death note for very special purposes only.

Just remember, don't let the media tell you who is bad and who is good. If you can't tell for yourself then pass it on to someone else.

darkrider21
07-13-2012, 10:34 PM
id use it. there is no way i can resist

Suzume
07-14-2012, 12:37 AM
I would kill all the girls and boys who annoy me the most :P

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-14-2012, 05:44 AM
I guess I wouldn't use it, even if was for ending really dangerous and mean criminals I'd still be a killer and wouldn't feel very good with my own conscience doing that :p

MariannaB
07-16-2012, 11:35 PM
I would relinquish ownership of it straight away, but I would write myself a message so that I knew heaven/hell were real and so I could live my life well. But it would basically go straight back to the Shinigami because I wouldn't want to damn my soul.

Kaleohano
07-16-2012, 11:39 PM
i would write "Planet Earth"

http://nylawblog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/05/drevil.jpg
evil laugh
HAR Har har

MariannaB
07-17-2012, 02:37 AM
i would write "Planet Earth"

evil laugh
HAR Har har

Okay.... right now I am kind of scared for my life. Maybe I should use that death note after all, just to protect myself...

**Deep in thought**

Kaleohano
07-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Okay.... right now I am kind of scared for my life. Maybe I should use that death note after all, just to protect myself...

**Deep in thought**

no worries. i'm not targeting anyone on the earth. just the earth itself. >:)

MariannaB
07-17-2012, 03:03 AM
no worries. i'm not targeting anyone on the earth. just the earth itself. >:)

Oh that's okay :) Sounds like a great plan and you have my full support.

I'm not scared at all...

:)

Kaleohano
07-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Oh that's okay :) Sounds like a great plan and you have my full support.

I'm not scared at all...

good stuff. I have everything under control!

Explorer Oak
07-17-2012, 03:42 AM
If i had a death note i would write as follows:

Uchiha_Luffy will die from posting to much
Kaleohano will die from his car exploding while he is working on it
SIZARY-MOMO will die when her internet shuts down
CrimsonMoon will die from working to hard at her job
Eris will die from first spelling error in her/his life
Kagami-sama will die from achievment hunting
Jasanime will snap after so many "Hello, welcome to AF. It's nice to meet you. :)" in interoduction section
Princess Cupcake will die from poetry overload haha!
cheese the sauras rex will be killed by holo for always having her as avatar/sig
PirateKitsune will die from relationship problems

Ahahahaha! XP I tried to put a characteristic in each of them, no hating. <3 Oak

Kaleohano
07-17-2012, 04:09 AM
Explorer Oak DONT YOU DARE PUT THAT EVIL ON MY CAR! Do whatever you want with me. but if you hurt leah lude in any way,
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/I_Will_End_You.jpg

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-17-2012, 04:19 AM
If i had a death note i would write as follows:

Uchiha_Luffy will die from posting to much
Kaleohano will die from his car exploding while he is working on it
SIZARY-MOMO will die when her internet shuts down
CrimsonMoon will die from working to hard at her job
Eris will die from first spelling error in her/his life
Kagami-sama will die from achievment hunting
Jasanime will snap after so many "Hello, welcome to AF. It's nice to meet you. :)" in interoduction section
Princess Cupcake will die from poetry overload haha!
cheese the sauras rex will be killed by holo for always having her as avatar/sig
PirateKitsune will die from relationship problems

Ahahahaha! XP I tried to put a characteristic in each of them, no hating. <3 Oak

Ah ah, I simply loved it! :p

Sizary Momo
07-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Explorer Oak
I won't die!Not unless i kill you first!
*takes Explorer Oak hostage*

http://us9.memecdn.com/you-wanna-die_o_471900.jpg

*points gun to Uchiha_Luffy *

You're next.>=D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Explorer Oak
I won't die!Not unless i kill you first!
*takes Explorer Oak hostage*

*points gun to Uchiha_Luffy *

You're next.>=D

No, please, don't do that, I'm to young to die :p Plus I'll make the Eye Deal with your Shinigami and therefore help you kill L xD

Sizary Momo
07-17-2012, 10:48 AM
No, please, don't do that, I'm to young to die :p Plus I'll make the Eye Deal with your Shinigami and therefore help you kill L xD

But i love L! Q-Q
*cries still pointing gun a you*

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/12/EP5PiN3o-kytFpU5_6ISRA2.png

Jozette
07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
I would get a hot guy make him my boyfriend/husband for 80 years then we'd both die.

threewolves
07-17-2012, 11:37 AM
I hope I wouldn't use it. Its the ripple effect. What if killing someone who is a really bad person, lets use Darfur as an example, only leads to someone being even more ruthless and cutthroat to take his place.

It's kind of like the debates that went on during the first Gulf War, that I was part of. What if we go in, kick Suddam out, and he is replaced by someone worse and even crazier. At least with Suddam we knew the enemy, knew where he was, and pretty much how far he would go. Whoever took his place, would be a wildcard and could be much worse and even crazier.

I would be very tempted to use it though, specially on people who prey on the defenseless, as in animals and children.