PDA

View Full Version : Finally joining!

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Hello All!
Ive been heavily into anime and manga for about two years now but just finally decided it was time to join a forum (im shy.) I cant wait to start to get to know some of you and hear your opinions. Im hoping that i will be able to break out of my shell a little bit and get to know some people like myself (otaku). Introduce me to new things!
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu...

WinterDream
01-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello you!Welcome to the AF and have fun here.If you need a friend you can just message me.What anime do you usually watch?:3

Deadly Kiss
01-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi welcome to af. Read the rules, have fun, and PM me if you need a friend or have any questions.

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 03:00 PM
ahh, i probably should have added some about myself huh...

I watch a bunch of different kinds of anime, but currently im into Kuroshitsuji, Toradora, Gintama, Kurozuka, and Chaos Head. I was THRILLED to find out that Kurokami finally started to come out, was depressed with D. Gray-man ended, loved Saiyuki a little too much, and stopped watching Nabari no Ou after it started looking bleak for Yoite. My apartment is so plastered with anime posters that i think if i wallpapered it with $1 bills id have saved money. I collect manga and original artist doujinshi. I can speak a little Japanese, and can read hiragana and katakana. Im a Japanese major, but just got back into school for it last semester, so I still have a long road ahead. Ask me any questions you like. :D

Jonoridge
01-02-2009, 03:04 PM
hey welcome :D i've been into anime for around 2 years to ^^ you must have loads of posters O.o i only have ones that are in like dvd boxsets and stuff :( anyways enjoy the forum :D

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 03:07 PM
im really into anime and manga art styles, so i end up with many art books and far too many posters. its kinda a problem lol...

Jonoridge
01-02-2009, 03:13 PM
i wish i could draw manga i bought a book on how to draw it but i haven't got round to having a go :P it sucks here in england there's not much anime around in shops :(

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 03:16 PM
nothing much here either. i pretty much live on ebay.

Jonoridge
01-02-2009, 03:23 PM
i pretty much live on ebay.

lol i pretty much live on play.com

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 03:44 PM
ready for dumb question #1? I see there is a pay to post section. i cant seem to figure out what kinds of things may be in there, or how i actually "pay to post." Is it a site donation? something to do with points? Sorry for the noob question. :(

Yoko Littner
01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
ready for dumb question #1? I see there is a pay to post section. i cant seem to figure out what kinds of things may be in there, or how i actually "pay to post." Is it a site donation? something to do with points? Sorry for the noob question. :(

Hello and welcome to AF.

To access the pay to post section, all you need is to save up enough points and when you do, http://www.animeforum.com/vbplaza.php?do=mostsold this link will have an option titled forum access. Its number 13 on the list so once you have enough points, you may buy the option.
I will send you some points so you can buy it, so check your private message box.

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
thank you for your help Raiken!! <3

SigmaSD
01-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you need anything, just send me a PM. I'll be around.

PS- What does this mean?
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 05:06 PM
it means "please take good care of me" a pretty standard subordinate introductory statement i guess.

Elphaba
01-02-2009, 05:08 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 05:11 PM
everyones so nice! <3 thanks guys...

Datenshi
01-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Hello, Lady Phantomhive-san. It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums. I see you're learning Japanese; the Japanese discussion boards would welcome your presence.

but currently im into Kuroshitsuji, Toradora, Gintama, Kurozuka, and Chaos Head
Will you marry me?

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 05:19 PM
lol absolutely. ill be moving to Japan in a year and a half. See you there! :)

did u see i figured out how to make a sig? im so proud of myself lol i hope it works or ill be embarrassed...

Shia_san
01-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Welcome to AF! hope you enjoy it here!

Sanosuke X
01-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Welcome to AF...enjoy.

little miss sunshine
01-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Ah!
Saiyuki, I miss that anime.

Welcome to the forums, btw!
Hope you like it here!
=D

Archaic Devices
01-02-2009, 06:38 PM
I was gonna ask if you liked Kuroshitsuji but I guess I don't need to just by the name alone, you must like Ciel I take it. Anyway welcome to the forums!

Lady Phantomhive
01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
i do! im a big fan of bratty grumpy boys. i love Hitsugaya also. I think my real reason for loving Kuroshitsuji is Sebastian (and the Undertaker.)

Aushkei Ver
01-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

Haoie
01-02-2009, 09:14 PM
There are lots of great forums out there.

So hey, welcome.

rEikAbLeU
01-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Welcome to AF...
Have lots of fun here and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanted to be my friend...

jnLL
01-02-2009, 10:58 PM
hello there Lady Phantomhive, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything.

Lady Phantomhive
01-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Thanks guys! i really feel welcome! its great to know there are people there to answer my silly noob questions. hope you are all enjoying your friday night!

~*Red*~
01-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi there :)

sasuke_cat
01-03-2009, 04:14 PM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around

FaeryTaleAngel
01-03-2009, 08:28 PM
ahh, i probably should have added some about myself huh...

I watch a bunch of different kinds of anime, but currently im into Kuroshitsuji, Toradora, Gintama, Kurozuka, and Chaos Head. I was THRILLED to find out that Kurokami finally started to come out, was depressed with D. Gray-man ended, loved Saiyuki a little too much, and stopped watching Nabari no Ou after it started looking bleak for Yoite. My apartment is so plastered with anime posters that i think if i wallpapered it with $1 bills id have saved money. I collect manga and original artist doujinshi. I can speak a little Japanese, and can read hiragana and katakana. Im a Japanese major, but just got back into school for it last semester, so I still have a long road ahead. Ask me any questions you like. :D

~*~**Lady Phantomhive**~*~

Oh wow... I like you already!!!!!!! You are not a part of the mainstream Anime society!!!!!!!! Ha-ha!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say welcome to AnimeForum(AF).

Enjoy your time here.

Have fun.

Be yourself.

Follow the rules.

Then everything should go quite pleasantly.

If you need anything at all, just feel free to PM me, or anyone else in the Forum. Just remember to read the rules and abide by them. Welcome, and have fun!!!!!!! ^-^

~*~**FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

Lady Phantomhive
01-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks everyone! ive read the rules. please bear with my lack of propper punctuation and lack of caps, i mostly use my iphone for a wireless keyboard and mouse so it makes my typing kinda childish. ( saved me an extra 100 on a keyboard and mouse set though) ^_^