PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

Abciioo
12-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I'm new. I draw anime, read manga, and do a small manga series. I guess you can say I'm a hateful person. It's not my fault though. I was just lied to for all of my life.

I was told 3 years ago that my parents weren't my real parents, and my real dad was shot in Korea. My mom left me when I was born because without my dad, she thought she couldn't take care of me. So, my new life goal is to find my mom, give her a hug, and take an AXE, CUTTING THROUGH HER HEAD!!! ...Yeah.

My manga series is about a boy who wants to find his real parents (like me) and is willing to take any risk to find them. He then realized through a series of unfortunate events that someone ( or thing) is trying to avoid having him see his parents. Although he is a foe to Zugh (my main character), he could be his only thing preventing him from a doomed fate.

So, thats me.

Oyuki
12-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

Hinatan
12-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi ^^ Welcome to AF.

O_O wow, that's quite the story, I'm sorry to hear about that ;_; It must be hard.

Well, I hope you make some friends here and follow the rules also ^^

See you around!

Abciioo
12-27-2008, 09:38 PM
:banghead: Ok, just don't get to sad for me. I hate when people do that.

Anime Forum
12-27-2008, 09:47 PM
How and welcome to AF.

Have fun and stay active, private message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Sanosuke X
12-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Welcome to AF...enjoy posting.

jnLL
12-28-2008, 04:29 AM
hello there Abciioo, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun!
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything...

~*Red*~
12-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey there and welcome.

Lady Edani
12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
hello and welcome to anime forum, follow the rules and just start posting. and most important is to remember to have fun.

Aushkei Ver
12-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

sasuke_cat
12-29-2008, 11:25 PM
hey Abciioo welcome to AF have fun follow the rules adn hope to see you around

rEikAbLeU
12-30-2008, 02:11 AM
welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend...

Elphaba
01-01-2009, 11:51 AM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

SigmaSD
01-01-2009, 12:14 PM
It saddens me that instead of being grateful to your adoptive parents for raising you, instead you focus on petty revenge for your mom, who you haven't even met in your life. But you're still young, so I hope you soon come to the realization that seeking revenge is not worth it.

Anyway, welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you ever need anything, just send me a PM. See ya around.