PDA

View Full Version : J-ROCKERS = LOVE [the GazettE]

fragrance of frozen love
12-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes, I've finally come back! This time with wallpapers of two of the most awesome people in the world of Japanese rock! Member of the GazettE, AOI & URUHA! LOVE THEM! ^___^ Even though the styles are really simple, I cherish the people who are featured in them.

Enjoy!

P.S. Fangirls, try not to faint.

Balance
12-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Hm...
All you did was simply put two pictures together of the same person and added noise and effects.
It's too noisy in my opinion, and I prefer softer tones on my wallpapers.

nichunter1
12-31-2008, 08:12 PM
If i was mean id say i don't like it ... I have no opinion on this knowing i dont see any art in this

boombza
01-13-2009, 09:55 PM
The GazettE Rocks!
Reita is so good on Bass. On the song, Shadow VII II I, he goes OFF!

Akito0o
01-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Alice Nine and Gazette i really like them both.

Dr. Hax
01-13-2009, 10:24 PM
If i was mean id say i don't like it ... I have no opinion on this knowing i dont see any art in this

Which is exactly why I will be mean in your place.

OP could've done better.

The images look like somebody took band members and pasted them over Jackson Pollock paintings. Either that or somebody hurled during the middle of a frat party, took a picture of puddle and the pasted band members over the image of it on the PC screen. I'm going to say the latter because I like Pollock paintings.

boombza
01-14-2009, 03:39 AM
Alice Nine and Gazette i really like them both.

Lol, just follow me...

Can you do a wallpaper for only Reita.

Princess Minako
01-14-2009, 05:51 AM
This is not the place to talk about what music you like. This is a place to post wallpapers for critiquing to improve your wallpapering skills. Any further discussion on which band "omg rulz" will get you either a) a warning, b) the thread shut down or c) a kick in the rear.

Necro'lic Enigma
01-28-2009, 05:19 AM
Love Gazette but Fortunately not a fangirl whos gonns fly in the air looking at their photos....and no matter how it is!!
you could have been more creative with the pictures . There would have more interest in watching it then.

You can be more imaginable about these stuffs i am sure your much big fan girl then i am ....so try out!