PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to a not so obsessed with anime/manga person

hymuki
12-21-2008, 07:22 PM
hey my name is Hymuki and I am 16 years old.
I live in Australia and is a huge fan of His Dark Materials.

Well I'm not sure how to write a proper intro so if you want to get to know me just let me get to know you.

Ciao

EDIT: I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon (to be honest when I was in year one). I am a Dæmian which means I believe in Dæmons, If you are wondering what Dæmons are, they are your soul. If you see writing in another colour that would be my Dæmon named Nimolu.

Sh0u
12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Welcome, Have fun here! PM me if you want to talk or just be friends.

Aushkei Ver
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

Blanc
12-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, have fun and stay active. Private Message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Oyuki
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

Dr. Hax
12-21-2008, 08:59 PM
hey my name is Hymuki and I am 16 years old.
I live in Australia and is a huge fan of His Dark Materials.

Well I'm not sure how to write a proper intro so if you want to get to know me just let me get to know you.

Ciao

EDIT: I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon (to be honest when I was in year one). I am a Dæmian which means I believe in Dæmons, If you are wondering what Dæmons are, they are your soul. If you see writing in another colour that would be my Dæmon named Nimolu.

Dæmons???

So wait...you are going to be typing in the default color and every now and then, another color? That's really irritating. All this crap about that term...you've taken it too heavily to heart. Hymuki and Nimolu...what do you have? Split personalities? Get real...we have enough freaks in the world as it is. Next, you'll probably tell me that pigs are capable of flying without machines or wings. You'll probably tell me that it's not they themselves that are flying but rather their souls but they don't have an alternate personality now do they?

Anyway, welcome...

Archaic Devices
12-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy it here (by the way I don't blame you for not being obsessed with anime/manga. But if you really want to be obsessed with something, try The Outsiders.) >>

SigmaSD
12-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Hey there. Welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you ever need a buddy, or just need help on something, you can always send me a PM. See ya around.

FLASH-X
12-22-2008, 02:01 AM
Welcome to AF man ...........just keep posting:D follow the rules and if u need friends pm me ok!! .......... if u have any problem regarding this site pm the mod,,,,, mods are great here they will surely help u:D

P;s- mod= moderators

wowzabunny
12-22-2008, 03:05 AM
DAemons hmmmm... yeah. whatever
read the rules and enjoy your stay

jnLL
12-22-2008, 03:48 AM
hello there hymuki and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything...

Elphaba
12-22-2008, 11:52 AM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

~*Red*~
12-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey there :)

rEikAbLeU
12-22-2008, 09:59 PM
hey welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here...
and stay, oopps, i mean stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you just wanna be my friend...

sasuke_cat
12-29-2008, 10:27 PM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around