PDA

View Full Version : Go, if you come up against a hurdle fight, fight for the things you believe in

TsukasaZero
12-20-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm wondering What I was born for?
I'm wondering what I can say?
Day by day I lose my zest for be alive,but I have an eagerness for life still
The life is no exit labyrinth
if so how I went into this life?
The wind of time keep blowing through me with the sorrows,and it robs me of memories

Hajimemashite, Tsukasa desu. Douzo Yoroshiku. I cannot speak Japanese. Just so you know. That's just a phrase I picked up. I had to look it back up it's been so long since I tried to learn Japanese.
I like Shōnen anime. Things like, well...Death Note is cool. I also started watching Lucky Star, and read a manga by the same creator (I forget the name and don't want to look for it)

I love .hack. Seriously LOVE IT! I don't know what else to say.

Also Guess the band who has lyrics in the post title and at the top in white and win a prize! (The prize is NOTHING!

Aushkei Ver
12-20-2008, 10:01 PM
So now I'm wondering if you're introducing yourself or spamming.
But anyways, I'll pick introduction.
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

Yoko Littner
12-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Um, I am pretty sure this is a welcome thread[I think] so welcome to AF, have fun and stay active. Private Message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as possible.

TsukasaZero
12-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Yes. My poor introduction thread. I've never been to good at introducing myself so most of what you people learn of me will be through my posts.

Deadly Kiss
12-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

Myrra
12-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Hallo and welcome.
Have fun, follow the rules and all will be well.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

~Yachiru~
12-20-2008, 11:37 PM
~Hello and welcome to AF new member :], have fun here and if you ever want to chat please message me anytime~