PDA

View Full Version : Another One Of My Creations

Candy-StarR
11-01-2003, 04:59 AM
Yea, it's me again im really really bored.... there's is like nuffing 2 do!

And by the way it's like 8:45pm here not the psyco time they hav on da board.... wat would i b doing awake at like 3:00 wateva in da morning?

Neway... here's my wall, I like made these walls ages ago, but I didn't hav internet 4 a while bak... and i was kinda scared of wat people would say so.... yea

And oh yea my obession with card captor sakura has gone away so if I make new walls ne time soon they wont b of ccs... :P

So hit me with nething u got! (advice... that is)

INA_ctive
11-01-2003, 08:09 AM
the background is too 'generic' for me. Maybe add something more?
I like the way the characther is, but too bad it looks like the chara just slam together with the background. It's not really a good match for me.
Keep working on it :)

_hades the wicked
11-01-2003, 12:24 PM
OK, it wasn't one pupil that Asura left us... For now this is the third one I see ¬_¬
But anyways, the background is just too obvious... Doing clouds isn't the best way of making a background... A white bg would fit better with that picture.

MistressPookyChan
11-02-2003, 04:24 AM
i really like the concept! maybe a different background, though. I like how the cut-out image is right now, so maybe add a similar red-ish color border around it and make the rest of the wallpaper white. Then, you could add some lines or boxes or something after that. keep it simple, though!

ownerizer
11-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Candy-StarR@Nov 1 2003, 05:54 AM
Yea, it's me again im really really bored.... there's is like nuffing 2 do!

And by the way it's like 8:45pm here not the psyco time they hav on da board.... wat would i b doing awake at like 3:00 wateva in da morning?

Neway... here's my wall, I like made these walls ages ago, but I didn't hav internet 4 a while bak... and i was kinda scared of wat people would say so.... yea

And oh yea my obession with card captor sakura has gone away so if I make new walls ne time soon they wont b of ccs... :P

So hit me with nething u got! (advice... that is)
No more talking for you. Ever.

I looked for the "block" button. Unfortunatly, the forum dosen't have one.

kadaan
11-02-2003, 07:07 PM
What ownerizer means is use english :). There's no need to use abbreviations for simple words when typing a post. Maybe when trying to type fast in an instant messenging conversation with friends, but not in a public forum. (Same goes with CAPS and sTuPiD lEtTeRiNg).

phantasmagoria
11-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Also use like a little less. Anyways onto the wallpaper... I take it you like Card Capters. I like the ideal but there is just too much red. I like the cut-out image but i would change the colors on the rest of the wallpaper. Other than that, good.