PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming in Mecha and Overlarge Eyes

Musouka
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello there. I'm new to these boards, but not so new to anime. My username is a (note: rough) translation from Japanese meaning something along the lines of "Dreamer." Most people who know me describe me as such, as I tend to have my head in the clouds and am always looking just ahead of where I am now, so much that I'll occasionally forget about what needs to get done today.

(And today, that's cleaning...)

Anywho. You can all just call me Musouka, of if you prefer, I'll answer to Nat. I'm a nineteen-year-old woman living in Fargo, North Dakota with my boyfriend, another male roommate, and my two cats. I spend the greater portion of my life on the internet, watching anime, reading science fiction and fantasy, writing, and (mostly) playing games. I'm a complete gamer chick. I love video games, card games, tabletop RPGs, and board games. This love has grown into a feverish passion in the past few years, and at this point, my boyfriend and I plan to obtain our Associate Degrees in Business Administration and then open our own Gaming Supply Store.

Some of my favorite animes are Kiddy Grade, Ai Yori Aoshi, and any of the films by Hayao Miyazaki. When it comes to Manga, I very much enjoyed the DearS series and am completely in love with GunslingerGirl. I do NOT, however, like the GunslingerGirl anime. The manga (in my opinion) is far superior.

I'm looking forward to my time here. *bow* Nice to meet you all.

Yoko Littner
12-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, have fun and stay active. Private Message me anytime you wish.

Deadly Kiss
12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

SigmaSD
12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey, there. Welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. If you ever need a buddy, or just need help on something, you can always send me a PM. See ya around.

Aushkei Ver
12-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Head in the clouds hm? Quite a thinker.
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

Musouka
12-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes.

As an aside, I have a question up in the Cosplay section. There's a costume to whom I cannot place the proper character. It's mislabeled on the site. Anyone who wants to bound over that way and see if he/she can place the character would be awarded with internet goodies and praise.

Dr. Hax
12-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Anywho. You can all just call me Musouka, of if you prefer, I'll answer to Nat. I'm a nineteen-year-old woman living in Fargo, North Dakota with my boyfriend, another male roommate, and my two cats. I spend the greater portion of my life on the internet, watching anime, reading science fiction and fantasy, writing, and (mostly) playing games. I'm a complete gamer chick. I love video games, card games, tabletop RPGs, and board games. This love has grown into a feverish passion in the past few years, and at this point, my boyfriend and I plan to obtain our Associate Degrees in Business Administration and then open our own Gaming Supply Store.

Some of my favorite animes are Kiddy Grade, Ai Yori Aoshi, and any of the films by Hayao Miyazaki. When it comes to Manga, I very much enjoyed the DearS series and am completely in love with GunslingerGirl. I do NOT, however, like the GunslingerGirl anime. The manga (in my opinion) is far superior.

I'm looking forward to my time here. *bow* Nice to meet you all.

First off, I bolded the text because in essence, you and you bf are pretty much really big nerds. At least, that's the vibe I got from it.

I underlined "feverish passion" because now I KNOW you two are huge nerds.

It's okay though. I used to be a hardcore fan of MTG. I started around the Ice Age packs and then went to Mirrodin some time after. I didn't play much Yu-Gi-Oh though so don't ask me for advice on that game. I can recommend some nice cards for MTG decks, though.

Musouka...That name's not workin' for me and neither is Nat.

I shall call you....Aoko!!!

http://photo1.imat.cn/photos/1158746867658k_k9289z9w.jpg

jnLL
12-13-2008, 04:03 AM
hello there Musouka, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything...

Myrra
12-13-2008, 07:20 AM
Hallo and welcome
It's been ages since I've seen anyone mention Kiddie Grade in their favourite's list, so it's a right royal pleasure to meet you.
I hope you will have fun here.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

Myrra

KazuYuki
12-13-2008, 09:26 AM
hello welcome to anime forum newbie.have fun and read the rules ok.

Tasuke
12-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Ai Yori Aoshi is one of my top favorites as well! welcome!!:laugh: please look into "Mamotte Shugogetten"

Funkgun
12-13-2008, 11:56 AM
You make me want to read the Gunslinger girl manga. =)

Anyhow aces, glad to meet ya.

Rein*
12-13-2008, 01:16 PM
hey welcome. i hope this satisfies at list some amount of your passion. pm me if u ever want to chat

rEikAbLeU
12-13-2008, 10:22 PM
hey... welcome to AF!!

have lots of fun here...
and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend...

~*Red*~
12-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Hey there :)

fyereen
12-14-2008, 05:48 AM
hey there! =]
welcome to the forum...
pm me anytime if you need a friend, okay?
hope you have fun here... :)

qG.Shogun
12-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Welcome, to AF!

Have fun and enjoy ur stay!
And ofcourse stay active and follow the rules.
Feel free to PM me at anytime for some friendly chats and questions.

Tsuki.
12-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Welcome to Anime Forum.
I'm Tsuki Moon88. Translated it means Moon Moon88
but Tsuki also has somthing to do with fighting.
North Dakota right next to Minnesota, so . . . hey neighbor.
! you like the DearS series too? (owns volume 1 and 2)
Well, welcome and pm me if you want to talk.

sasuke_cat
12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around ^_^