PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you everyone!

Headband
12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Good day everyone.

Nice to meet you all my name is Thomas Clysdale. Odd name, I know so you can just call me Taco..nickname from high school it's a long story we'll get into it some other time >_>. Anyway, as you know I just recently joined your forum hence my reason for posting here. Now you may have noticed my avatar is a dog that looks kinda similar to inuyasha..yeah I like to draw characters as animals sometimes and since inuyasha is a dog demon..well you get the point.

Anyway, my favourite anime's would just happen to be inuyasha, naruto and bleach. (Inuyasha being at the top of that list) and sometimes I do cosplay as him on the rare occassion that I go to a con.

Anyway that's a little bit about me. Hope to get to know you all better!

Thomas Clysdale.

SigmaSD
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Hello there, Headband. Welcome to AF. It's a nice place to make friends and meet new people. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you ever need a buddy, or just need help on something, you can always send me a PM. I'll be around. Later.

PS- Inuyasha rules, but DBZ is better. lol

Ωmega
12-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Welcome to AF. Please read over the rules and have fun =3

Headband
12-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome to AF. Please read over the rules and have fun =3

Aw man don't tell me I did something wrong already? o.o
Or is it just a complimentary thing. Sorry if i'm misreading this haha.

Oyuki
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

Anime Forum
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Aw man don't tell me I did something wrong already? o.o
Or is it just a complimentary thing. Sorry if i'm misreading this haha.

You did nothing wrong so don't worry. Anyways welcome to the forums, have fun and stay active. Private Message me anytime.

blackcat1317
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
OMG! XD I just joined too! I hope we can be good friends...lol

Headband
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Good day everyone.

Nice to meet you all my name is Thomas Clysdale. Odd name, I know so you can just call me Taco..nickname from high school it's a long story we'll get into it some other time >_>. Anyway, as you know I just recently joined your forum hence my reason for posting here. Now you may have noticed my avatar is a dog that looks kinda similar to inuyasha..yeah I like to draw characters as animals sometimes and since inuyasha is a dog demon..well you get the point.

Anyway, my favourite anime's would just happen to be inuyasha, naruto and bleach. (Inuyasha being at the top of that list) and sometimes I do cosplay as him on the rare occassion that I go to a con.

Anyway that's a little bit about me. Hope to get to know you all better!

Thomas Clysdale.

Aw darn, well I was going to troll you guys but I don't have the heart..the community is just too nice lol. None of this info is true but it was fun to write :p even though I can't compete with Kamina over there.. that song was great.

FluffyDango
12-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey there Headband :)
Welcome to AF and enjoy your stay ^^

SigmaSD
12-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Aw darn, well I was going to troll you guys but I don't have the heart..the community is just too nice lol. None of this info is true but it was fun to write :p even though I can't compete with Kamina over there.. that song was great.

That's really stupid if you ask me. :mad: Why would you just join if you were going to be a troll?

But at least you were honest about it, so I'm relieved. If you do decide to stay, don't troll around. Otherwise all the AF members will gang up on you. (Who knows what we might do?)

Brewmaster
12-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Welcome to AF!!I am sure you will have many friends and even more fun!!
Well enjoy!! ^_^

Headband
12-09-2008, 02:17 PM
That's really stupid if you ask me. :mad: Why would you just join if you were going to be a troll?

But at least you were honest about it, so I'm relieved. If you do decide to stay, don't troll around. Otherwise all the AF members will gang up on you. (Who knows what we might do?)

:eek:The wrath of the AF members! what horrible atrocities would they commit upon me?! I won't dare find out. You have my word good sir, from this day on you won't see me trolling.

Bring Me The Horizon
12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Howdy Headband welcome to AF hope you have fun but just to warn you trolls suffer the penalty of having to watch Bio dome starring Pauly Shore!!! lol pm me if u want a friend :):)

ryku isaigana
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Welcome to AnimeForum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Krista Logan
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Hello HeadBand and welcome to AF! If you ever get lonely or bored, just PM me. See you around.

wowzabunny
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Hey welcome to anime forum
read the rules and have fun

sasuke_cat
12-09-2008, 03:58 PM
welcome to AF have fun follow the rules and hope to see you around

rEikAbLeU
12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
hey welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here...
and stay, oopps, i mean stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you just wanna be my friend...

~*Red*~
12-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey there :)

BeuWolve
12-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Ola have fun check out the rules kapiesh

jnLL
12-11-2008, 04:24 AM
hello there Headband, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything;]

qG.Shogun
12-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome, to AF!

Have fun and enjoy ur stay!
And ofcourse stay active and follow the rules.
Feel free to PM me at anytime for some friendly chats and questions.