PDA

View Full Version : Bye for now

Anime Forum
12-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I decided that I'm going to take a break from forums for a few and thus I won't be on here for an amount of time. It could be a month or two..or longer. I will be back on before March of 2009 and I promise that. Yea, cya everyone.

Mango
12-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Bye. Have fun irl.

*Tsuki*
12-07-2008, 12:41 PM
O.O you're leaving?!? oh, well hope you come back soon so you can read some more of my poems. ^^ bye for now

SigmaSD
12-07-2008, 01:25 PM
It's sad to see such an active member leave, but we'll be waiting. Goodbye. *tear on eye* :sweatdrop

And in case you don't come back, I'll just keep sending e-mails to your e-mail address until you do. And each one will have a link to an annoying song, that way I could get to you psychologically. haha. :D

FluffyDango
12-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Hmm
Take care then :)

Mayonnaise-Senpai
12-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Aww... we'll miss you! Come back soon! ^^

Aushkei Ver
12-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Farewell for now then.
Have fun with whatever you'll be doing.

Diocletian
12-07-2008, 07:31 PM
You dare leave? There are ninjas outside.

Sasuke_Cat
12-08-2008, 09:34 AM
T_T bye buddy i hope you come back. *huggys*

Brewmaster
12-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Hmh well goodbye!!Be back fast!! :]

-akichan-
12-08-2008, 07:38 PM
The reasons you told me about why leaving should not be effective at all. Don't quit because of a person in disagreement with you. If you do see something you are interested to post, then do it. Plus, you weren't being disagreeing in public weren't you? You're a great member, so you should stay strong and stay posting. Don't let anyone get you down. I suggest you to stay and keep posting.

Anime Forum
12-08-2008, 08:17 PM
The reasons you told me about why leaving should not be effective at all. Don't quit because of a person in disagreement with you. If you do see something you are interested to post, then do it. Plus, you weren't being disagreeing in public weren't you? You're a great member, so you should stay strong and stay posting. Don't let anyone get you down. I suggest you to stay and keep posting.

Fine, and that's not really why I quit. Its way more complicated than that so no drama has to be involved xD. I'll stay..just lock this thread and what if.

-akichan-
12-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Fine, and that's not really why I quit. Its way more complicated than that so no drama has to be involved xD. I'll stay..just lock this thread and what if.

haha i know the reason, but it was better not to state the issue here too detailed. it's good to have you here.

rEikAbLeU
12-08-2008, 10:01 PM
why are you leaving??

hmmnn...
well, i just hope you'd come back...

*Tsuki*
12-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Ow my eyes! I have to stop staring at the computer for so long . . .
so You're staying?

Archaic Devices
12-08-2008, 10:09 PM
AW Hammy! Must you leave?! Well see ya on the forums next year! Have a great Christmas!

Anime Forum
12-08-2008, 10:13 PM
@ Grimmjow and Reika -I already said I was staying lol, just forget about this thread because I decided to stay.

*Tsuki*
12-08-2008, 10:19 PM
^_^ woo! (starts twirling) glad to have ya staying!

~*Red*~
12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
See you when you get back Raiken :D

Take care.

SigmaSD
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM

You're staying. Allright. Now I don't have to barrage you with e-mails. And I don't know what problem you were having ('cause it's not my business) but don't let anyone push you around. And if anyone here tries to pick on you or anything, they'll have to go through me first. *goes into a heroic pose*

Anime Forum
12-10-2008, 12:57 PM
You're staying. Allright. Now I don't have to barrage you with e-mails. And I don't know what problem you were having ('cause it's not my business) but don't let anyone push you around. And if anyone here tries to pick on you or anything, they'll have to go through me first. *goes into a heroic pose*

._. trust me, no one would dare pick on me and that's not the reason xD. If someone tried that then I would do what AAAA does on christmas with his christmas trees. Hang them upside down and then I would drink egg nog knowing that I can watch them dangle around. Its something else so don't worry about it.