PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh!-episodes 75-78

biestjes
10-29-2008, 02:01 PM
In this episode Yugi takes a very big risk to give his millennium puzzle to Joey to set him free from Mariks powers.

Was he going to be crazy? Joey was up to destroy the puzzle. If he had done, the Pharaoh was be lost! :eek:
Yugi was up to sacrifice one friend to safe another! :mad:
Then i ask whether the Pharaoh means so much to him like yugi says... on that moment i doubt it !!!

Firagabreak
10-31-2008, 09:41 AM
No Yugi was not crazy. He was desperate to get Joey back to his normal self so he thought that giving him his most prized possession would get Joey to come back. The Pharoah was just someone who was fighting Yugi's battles and he was willing to give that up so he can show that he's strong without him. And he also Summoned Red Eyes Black Dragon. Notice that Joey winced when it was summoned and then destroyed. But Joey broke free of Marik's Shadow Possession (Sounds like Naruto) when Yugi used that Meteor of Destruction on himself. Seeing his friend about to take the fall for him, Joey of course re-redirected the Meteor to get him...That was a true friend.

biestjes
11-02-2008, 04:55 AM
and the Pharaoh is not, you mean? Come on!

Ok, Joey is the best friend of Yugi and he was in danger but what's the deal? How would you explain friendship between Yugi and the Pharaoh if Yugi is up to sacrifice him, even without to know if this sacrifice had a little chance to be effective!

I'm sorry, but real friends don't act like that! thinking about all what the Pharaoh had done for the gang before...

Firagabreak
11-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Well...Truthfully Yugi still had a plan to get the Pharoah back if he lost him.... (I think....^.^?)

biestjes
11-04-2008, 03:12 PM
let's hope so