PDA

View Full Version : My First Wallpaper

spike_mindlesskorn
10-23-2003, 05:26 AM
This is my first anime wallpaper. as you can see the background is in 3D. I made the world useing terragen graffic software. then added the anime. I just wonted to know if it looks cool having the person stand in a 3D word? if so i will do more but better! :D

spike_mindlesskorn
10-23-2003, 06:01 AM
IF enyone wonts a 3D World made for them please go to my web page and ask! :D

SPIKE'S PAGE! (http://www.geocities.com/spike_mindlesskorn/MSI.html)

I would also love to put some of your art work on my page too!

INA_ctive
10-23-2003, 10:53 AM
The way the characther is standing is sooo reaall!!!
(how should i spell character?) And the left chara's extraction needs more work and it's oversaturated as well. Maybe try to re-CG it.
Overall it's great :) oh and maybe try to change the font, and the place where the font currently is
NOTE: And could you tell where to get terragen? i lost it when i reformated my HDD

diablo111
10-23-2003, 04:48 PM
I like everything about it except the text and the face in the upper left...kudos on the 3D bg, pretty cool!

_hades the wicked
10-23-2003, 10:22 PM
I like it, the shadow is really cool, but like diablo said, the text and the face on the upper ::cough:: --left-- ::cough::...
And your signature is too big... Make it smaller and move it down a bit so that it's hidden by the taskbar.

strifehunter
10-24-2003, 12:01 AM
it's very cool! :D but i have to agree with diablo n dark death bout the text and the face thingie...others are great especially the background. luv it! :lol:

MistressPookyChan
10-24-2003, 11:18 PM
i LOVE when people use a scene and use it well. kudos to you! as already said, lose the face and the text. save them for a "trendwhorish" wallpaper. Keep this one as natural-looking as possible!

phantasmagoria
10-25-2003, 08:39 PM
Well, I don't really know what else to say except change the font of the words and take off the face... Everything else is fine by me.

spike_mindlesskorn
10-26-2003, 04:31 AM
this was just the biggining of the picture. i dident wont to keep working on it untill i new what other people thought of the idea :D i will get rid of that stupid text and see what i can do with the face :huh:

_hades the wicked
10-26-2003, 08:19 AM
Just remove the face and text and keep only the character and background... And maybe add a vertical small text on the right hand... Not sure... But yeah, it'd look good already with the character and background only :)