PDA

View Full Version : Flowers

wish_maker
10-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Photos of flowers that I took... I was just wondering if anyone could give me feedback. I was using digital camera... am I good enough? (i''ll come back later to put more)

yay.. all in attachments. the first one is of flowers.. (obviously)
second is..a sunflower...
third is of a stuffed animal.. on my lawn. (mwaha.)

Tomato Soup
10-23-2008, 11:38 PM
{ GoodMorn!ng ,, GoodEven!ng ,,

So CUTE *O* <<< she's talking about the stuffed animal ~ XP

i like your photos ^.^ ,, but you need to improve the position of the stuffes when you take the picture with the camera ^^ >>> sorry , if you didn't understand my last sentence -__-"

what i meant ,, FOR EXAMPLE : it will be better to get down when you was taking the last photo .. (=

I hope you know what I mean ,, & DON'T get upset ^.^

Keep The Good Working .. ~__~

,, See you }

OminousCloud
10-24-2008, 05:52 AM
They're pretty good, positioning looks a little bit off though. Did you adjust the saturation levels?

yeng23
10-25-2008, 01:33 AM
_yeah i greed to the previous comments..

_you should improve the positionings..

LadyAmy
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
I liked your pics, but i think you can do a lot better.
try to let it flow when you gonna take a pic.. see all the angles and "feel" the one it's more perfect or beautiful.

can you understand what i'm saying? xD

Anyway, go go go and take a lots of pics.. to flowers, people, sky, clothes.. wtv you want and show us \o

wish_maker
10-28-2008, 11:06 AM
{ GoodMorn!ng ,, GoodEven!ng ,,

So CUTE *O* <<< she's talking about the stuffed animal ~ XP

i like your photos ^.^ ,, but you need to improve the position of the stuffes when you take the picture with the camera ^^ >>> sorry , if you didn't understand my last sentence -__-"

what i meant ,, FOR EXAMPLE : it will be better to get down when you was taking the last photo .. (=

I hope you know what I mean ,, & DON'T get upset ^.^

Keep The Good Working .. ~__~

,, See you }

Thanks for the feedback! I kind of positioned the zebra like that... but I should try taking it while on the ground.. Thanks for the advice, I'll take it!

[quote=LadyAmy]
I liked your pics, but i think you can do a lot better.
try to let it flow when you gonna take a pic.. see all the angles and "feel" the one it's more perfect or beautiful.

can you understand what i'm saying? xD

Anyway, go go go and take a lots of pics.. to flowers, people, sky, clothes.. wtv you want and show us \o

alright, then, I'll take more pictures, then post it up!

[quote= Pseudomonas spp]They're pretty good, positioning looks a little bit off though. Did you adjust the saturation levels?

Oh, yeah, I added a bit too much saturation.. i guess I shouldn't have done that.. that's my least favorite picture (the one that is much too bright). I guess I'll have to take some better ones..

But yeah, thanks for the feedback, everyone! :D

sumita
10-31-2008, 01:47 AM
http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/content_images/epson_sp3800/flowers_1.jpgI love Flowers

AbsoluteAnimeFan
11-01-2008, 05:08 AM
Photos of flowers that I took... I was just wondering if anyone could give me feedback. I was using digital camera... am I good enough? (i''ll come back later to put more)

yay.. all in attachments. the first one is of flowers.. (obviously)
second is..a sunflower...
third is of a stuffed animal.. on my lawn. (mwaha.)

Yep, nice photos really. I like flowers and will be happy if you could post more pics :D

Thanks.
I think you can be a good photographer..keep it up!