PDA

View Full Version : What did you think of Yu-Gi-Oh GX at the beginning to end?

KawaiiEmoDemiko_21
10-19-2008, 05:41 PM
~~Hello everyone that view and hopefully reply to this thread!!~~ What I thought of the beginning was l what a lot of people go through.. being late,and register in time. But at the end,was sad,confussing,risk taking,and getting things back the way they were!! Alot of stuff,ya know?n_n,byez!~~

Fox Knight
10-20-2008, 01:37 AM
I hope you know that 4kids screwed GX's ending.

The begining of this series Was funny, but it was hard to understand. Buy later on it got so much better!

The ending 4kids gave Jaden was unforgivible!! Lost in the stars with yubel!!

The REAL ending was great!! Jaden dueled yugi! It was great. True it was a chiffhanger ending, but better than 4kids'!!

Firagabreak
10-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Fox Knight, I would put the real Japanese ending in a spoiler tag if I were you....^^ There are some fans that have only seen the regular ending on CW Kids. But I think that both endings were pretty good but the Japanese ending was kinda stupid.

Fox Knight
10-29-2008, 01:52 AM
oh my bad..... but the fans need to know the truth!!!

Oathkeeper-Airo
10-29-2008, 05:53 PM
The first and second seasons were alright with me, but the third season was bad -____- 4Kids did not even dub the final episode of the third season, which was dumb. I am disappointed that many who have not seen the original Japanese version will/may think that that is how GX ends.