PDA

View Full Version : C.C Code geass

Animousflavista
10-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Hi, here i am again..
my latest wallpaper.. I'm experimenting background painting like makoto shinkai, but using my own idea instead of manipulating real picture:rolleyes:. its not good yet but i promise I'll work hard to improve :banghead:

There are some glitch and messy here and there.. alos some leaf unpainted which I just notice at the time of submission.I'll fix later.. sorry:banghead:

TohruxHondaxSan
10-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow, I really love it!
The background is awesome >.<
Great work
x

zerog
10-20-2008, 12:49 PM
I like the feel of the culture here, it looks pretty relaxing...

Animousflavista
10-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Ive fixed lighting problems and added flower patterns to her kimono. Hopefully this is correct.. Thanks guys for ur comment. I really appreciate it.:)

Des
10-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Cool wallpaper.

You are going to add some leaves there where it`s an opening with the hair right?

Animousflavista
10-20-2008, 08:10 PM
ups.. shall i add the leaves? I purposely do like that to show her hair properly..

Des
10-20-2008, 08:15 PM
ups.. shall i add the leaves? I purposely do like that to show her hair properly..

I thought it looked like something was missing.
A bit wierd.

Edit: add a little bit, so that tiny gap where we can see the sky(?)

Animousflavista
10-22-2008, 07:33 AM
the tiny gap is now fixed.. some overexposure lighting on the leaves are also reduced to give more focus to the character. Also fixed incorrect hue on the grass.. hope no more change coz Im gonna study for my exam..

Hopefully this will be accepted by AW.com. its been a long time since i submit one..:rolleyes:
thanks for ur guys comment.

Famahama
10-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Amazing detail! =O

The flower pattern is a definite WIN!
And the CG skills you have is awesome (especially the wood pattern and leaves)

but the falling leaves seems pretty...flowless imo

Animousflavista
10-22-2008, 08:23 AM
The falling leaves are 'liveless' to be correct.. sorry I'm still not quite familiar with gravity in drawing and to be honest, actually half of her hair hidden there is for the purpose of hiding the 'hard' and 'liveless' hair.. haha sorry I really want to fix it but as exam is just around the corner, the best I can do is leave it like that.. thanks for the comment~

Des
10-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Much better :)

Have to agree with Unleh about those falling leaves.
But you`ll get that too I`m sure ^^

MuZ0NaZ
10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Well damn, you sure have improved a lot. I really dig the colour scheme and while there are still some misc. technical issues and the distant trees look a bit funky, it's your best work so far. You're heading in the right direction, keep it up.

Animousflavista
10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
@Des - tq so much.. I'll improve in my next artwork

@Muzonaz - tq.. i still remember your comment for my inuyasha wallpaper.. really sorry I cant finished the work due to the source file lost when my hardisk burned.. Your comment about my painting technique really help me alot.

MysticFairyDrmz
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
I love this wallpaper and think you have done a truly awesome job on it. Its really elegant looking and i like the one where you added the flowers to her kimono. Very nice work.

nichunter1
10-28-2008, 06:46 PM
It's very good I must say :) keep up the good work !

* Dark Knight *
11-19-2008, 11:57 PM
well... i am a fanatic of CC, and i know a little about design, i like your wallpaper... but i don't like the eyes... they lack the characteristic look of CC, if you can fix it would be fantastic.

Animousflavista
11-20-2008, 03:08 AM
I have to admit that my drawing skill are very poor.. but for now I'm focusing on background first. after that I'll improve my character. sorry if my drawing dissapoint you. I'll try to improve in the next wallpaper as this is already submitted and I'm not intended to change as I dont have much time. sorry.

* Dark Knight *
11-20-2008, 10:52 AM
I have to admit that my drawing skill are very poor.. but for now I'm focusing on background first. after that I'll improve my character. sorry if my drawing dissapoint you. I'll try to improve in the next wallpaper as this is already submitted and I'm not intended to change as I dont have much time. sorry.

I like your drawing, only i say how to be more perfect your drawing.

Animousflavista
11-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Thanks.. I promise I'll study character drawing to improve it..

honeysenpai17
11-21-2008, 06:17 AM
will they continue in english dubbing season 1 and 2 with the OVA?