PDA

View Full Version : Best posible (yet cheapest) deck

ePic_eRroRs
10-05-2008, 01:01 AM
What is the best deck you can make that doesn't cost that much. (such as spellcaster, fiend, elemental, or any kind of deck)

I kinda want another one... :mellow:

DarkMoonPrince
10-05-2008, 01:15 AM
It depends on what Type of Deck you like the most.

ePic_eRroRs
10-05-2008, 01:17 AM
there isn't a specific deck I really want. Just something new.
Got any suggestions?

seraphic_demon
10-05-2008, 09:57 PM
go for fiend types, they are easy to acquire, i don't suggest archfiends though.

you can also try my humor deck, gradius cards, victory viper, you get the picture. so far, the record is 32w 5L and 1 draw.

ePic_eRroRs
10-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I actually was think fiends cause I have the three wickeds but each one takes 3 tributes. :(
What else is in you're humor deck?

Fox Knight
10-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Honestly, Start by Getting the 5D's Starter Deck. then get Some "The Duelist Genesis" booster packs and Make a Synchro Deck. they're Fun, Easy, and almost Cheap to make. Use your old Holo Cards and trade them to Someone who has what you want and tell them they get make a quick buck on your cards on Ebay. (That's what I did!! :D )

But seriously, Synchro Deck are easy to make right out of the Starter Deck Box.

Diocletian
10-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Recently it's been sea decks.Easy to use and no one has attacks for them.

ePic_eRroRs
10-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Honestly, Start by Getting the 5D's Starter Deck. then get Some "The Duelist Genesis" booster packs and Make a Synchro Deck. they're Fun, Easy, and almost Cheap to make. Use your old Holo Cards and trade them to Someone who has what you want and tell them they get make a quick buck on your cards on Ebay. (That's what I did!! :D )

But seriously, Synchro Deck are easy to make right out of the Starter Deck Box.

Ya I was considering one, just too many decisions right now on all the different types of decks.

Recently it's been sea decks.Easy to use and no one has attacks for them.

I was actually planning one cause I was a lot of good cards, but i've made a dino deck. Maybe I'll make a sea deck and a synchro deck ^_^

Fox Knight
10-09-2008, 11:17 PM
let us know how it all works out...