PDA

View Full Version : Photos! whoop. ^^

Anime-Prince
10-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Here is one of my acting cv shots. Its me, in black and white (obviously!) with one of the poses we had to take for the photo shoot. I dont really know what the pose or photo itself is trying to show, other than me... maybe a contemplating thought??

I dont know. Anyway, here is is. ^^ Let me know what you think..

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj190/jonnymishima/Jonnycheckingoutstars-2.jpg

LadyAmy
10-03-2008, 05:05 PM
1st i don't know if this is the right place to put a photo of yourself.. but.. wtv xD

2nd i like it, it's like you are lost in a day-dream or something.

keep up the good work ;)

wordfarer
10-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Something seems off? Maybe it is just how your collar falls... I like the expression though-- not too deep.

OminousCloud
10-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Did you take that photo yourself?

Anime-Prince
10-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Nah, I got it taken for me. :)
Hmmm maybe it is the collor. I'll try reworking it on pghotoshop. Thanks for the tip dude.

Moko Chan
10-04-2008, 10:36 AM
I know i have already commented on you pal, but heck. Great photo

Anime-Prince
10-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks very much mandy. :)

Azul
11-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Nah, I got it taken for me. :)
Hmmm maybe it is the collor. I'll try reworking it on pghotoshop. Thanks for the tip dude.

I don't think it is the collor. Don't take this the wrong way, but...it is how you angled your neck. The right side, well....my right and your left...looks like it just runs in with your head. If you really srutinize the pic you'd see that it looks a bit off because of the symmetry of you body. Your neck seems to be the same size as your head. Maybe if you angled your neck a bit differently and lowered your head a fraction without losing the expression/body language the pic would be perfect. I don't know if photoshop can do this but what do i know about photoshop anyway? Never used it myself, but it just seems a little impossible.
I also think it is the lighting on you neck. On your face it is perfect but it gives your neck a weird look. It looks like you have goitre.The lighting of the pic is perfect except for on your neck. I love the everything else about it though. Your body lang/expres inspires one to write. I'm going hmmm? what is he thinking about, why is he in the position and whatnot?You might not believe this after all my prior ramblings but GREAT picture.