PDA

View Full Version : Tenseiga or Tetseiga?

Tsuki.
10-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Which sword is better? The tenseiga with the ability to heal 100 people, or the Tetseiga with the ability to slay 100 demons?

I like tenseiga because it heals instead of killing!:p

Frost Alchemist
10-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Tetsiega has more of the power game

Star Gazer
10-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Both are Awesome!!!

Tsuki.
10-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Tetsiega has more of the power game

hmm . . . but it still won't be able to kill Sesshomaru because the Tensaiga is able to counter it with it's healing power. And yea, there's more, but I'm not gonna tell!:p

syaron
10-29-2008, 07:39 AM
tenseiga coz healing is better than killing

*Shiori Tenka*
10-29-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm for tensaiga, because while you can't get a sword that can kill 100 with a single sweep, you can always get a blade that kills, but a blade that heals, that's just awesome.

~*Amelia Greatheart ~*
11-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Tetseiga only because it can total kick Sesshoumaru's butt

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Neither......they both have the same amount of power.

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Tetseiga only because it can total kick Sesshoumaru's butt

Didn't you read what Tsuki Moon88 said......The tensaiga counters the tetsuaiga. The two swords counter each other really.....The tetsuaiga gets blocked by the tensaiga's power and the tensaiga can't do any damage to any living creature. Thats why Sesshomaru got Tokijin crafted to fight Inuyasha and anything else that stands in his way.

maricar2304
12-07-2008, 07:18 AM
nah.. i'll choose tensaiga,, coz its owner is GOOD-LOOKIng hahaha XD lol.
the truth is. it only kills demon how about human?. haha (none sense comment^^)

Kyoko-Sama Ghost
12-10-2008, 05:57 PM
I think that both are rather powerful in their own respects. But, my favourite of two would have to be Tetseiga. I've always preferred offense over defense. >.<

Rein*
01-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Tenseiga because it can do wat seems impossible for a sword n that is heal

Funkgun
01-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Who would have thought it would be this close of a race. I am impressed that the Tenseiga's more peaceful nature is getting some respect.
I lean to the Tetseiga, but only in the right hands.

Lord Tsukuyomi
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
nah.. i'll choose tensaiga,, coz its owner is GOOD-LOOKIng hahaha XD lol.
the truth is. it only kills demon how about human?. haha (none sense comment^^)

The tensaiga cannot kill. The sword is only for healing.

Tsuki.
01-08-2009, 07:34 PM
well, actually, at one point in the manga, he redoes the tensaiga so that it can fight. But, it was not in the anime, and he also tosses it aside to save Rin from dying.

ichigoangel06
01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Tensaiga, because i would rather have a sword that heals than to kill:rolleyes:

Lord Tsukuyomi
01-08-2009, 09:55 PM
well, actually, at one point in the manga, he redoes the tensaiga so that it can fight. But, it was not in the anime, and he also tosses it aside to save Rin from dying.

I don't read much manga. I had no idea he did that.

Inumaru
01-20-2009, 01:41 PM
It depends on the situation. Like if my enemy was about to kill me, Tenseiga. But if I was going up against like 500 people, Tetseiga.

Brandandy
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I would have to say the Tetsiega. It seems more powerful in the long run, but the Tensiega is awesome too. I kinda like both of them....

SweetChoco
02-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Tensaiga i prefer to save lives than to destroy

gokuson
03-05-2009, 01:24 AM
yeah i'd like to have a sword that can heal ^_^

Doctor One
04-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Tensaiga, definately.
I'd run around hospitals and nursing homes stabbing people. Then the cops show up and say:
"HEY YOU! Stop runnin' around stabbin' ol'/sickly peoples!"
And I'd be all:
"Dude! I didn't stab anyone! They all look fine to me!"
And all the people I stabbed would be like:
"Dude! I feel great! I'm gunna go do everything that I couldn't do while I was sick!"
And then there would be alot of Binge drinking and drug abuse. And maybe spreading of STDS.
Lol

ichimoku_fanboy
04-08-2009, 11:37 PM
arent they twin blades or something? so that should mean their powers are equal... o.O

but i personally believe that Tenseiga is better because in very few instances can people scare away the demons that come for your soul, ie Kikyo...

but here's a loophole, only demons can wield the Tetseiga, but dont the demons already have substancial power to begin with?

heres a personal mantra i have -
"1000 soldiers with guns still rely on one doctor with a scalpel" and i think that fits perfectly with this thread, but thats just me...

Sashikizu
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
If one uses the Tetsaiga to kill the demons that would be hurting someone, then one would not even need to use the Tensaiga. So I choose the Tetsaiga x3

Tsuki.
04-14-2009, 03:38 PM
arent they twin blades or something? so that should mean their powers are equal... o.O

but i personally believe that Tenseiga is better because in very few instances can people scare away the demons that come for your soul, ie Kikyo...

but here's a loophole, only demons can wield the Tetseiga, but dont the demons already have substancial power to begin with?

heres a personal mantra i have -
"1000 soldiers with guns still rely on one doctor with a scalpel" and i think that fits perfectly with this thread, but thats just me...

yea, the powers are equal, it just depends on your nature and which one you would rather have . . .

? what? Demons can't touch the Tetsaiga. . . o.O And isn't it, if YOU could use it?

. . . okay . . .

Compaq Zero
04-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Tensaiga.........well....duh!

Dude...... it's a sword that heals!!!!