PDA

View Full Version : If you could duel one person in the Yugioh....

Yoko Littner
09-22-2008, 05:35 PM
So if you could duel any of the duelists in all of the yugioh seasons, which person would it be.

I would like to test my skills on Jaden or even the king of games himself....Yugi

Me Vs Jaden - I lose .-.

Me vs Yugi - I was just whooped

YanoBGI
09-22-2008, 05:37 PM
I would like to duel Yugi's grandfather x].

ePic_eRroRs
09-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I would duel kiaba and yugi, at the same time!!!!
I would win of course. It would be a little challenging but nothing I couldn't handle. :ninja:

~*Starleaf*~
09-22-2008, 08:06 PM
I want a challenge, so it has to be Bakura or Marik. >:3

Hamashimura
09-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Kaiba...mainly because he's really using his skills,unlike Yugi or Jaden,with their - oh please,oh please,only one card can save me,I have to pull it out right now *pulls out the one and only card that can save him,always*
Kaiba on the other hand doesn't place much of his trust in the "heart of the cards",he's relying more on his own skills (not always ofcourse,but in most cases),and that's kind of person I would like to duel against...

Sanosuke23
09-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Bastion Misawa or MANJYOUME SANDAAAAAAA! Both of them have more dueling talent than Yugi if you take away his impossible plot armor and their anti-plot armor. Just their characters are portrayed as being amazing yet for some reason they're second-string.

Yoko Littner
09-23-2008, 02:26 PM
I would duel kiaba and yugi, at the same time!!!!
I would win of course. It would be a little challenging but nothing I couldn't handle. :ninja:

If I faced them I would be whooped. I used to be so good at dueling but now I stink.

AngelPaladin
09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I would duel Jesse Anderson with my Crystal Beast deck and Jaden Yuki with my Elemental Hero deck. That way, we can see who is really better with our deck themes.

Dr. Hax
09-23-2008, 05:05 PM
I would like to face Mai for seeing the boobs and smelling the perfume. I also want to make a pretty hefty wager.

jtdlives
09-23-2008, 05:10 PM
I would duel Kiba just because I think he is so cool in the show. He probably laugh at me after he kicked my butt. I wouldn't care I still would thinks it cool.

kaori_tenshi
09-23-2008, 05:46 PM
I'd like a challenge, and Yami Bakura would be my choice xD Wow oh wow, he'd totally own me in record time.

Maybe after that I'll duel Anzu (Téa) so I can win >.< But, I think even Anzu would totally own me >.> Ahh.

Kaiba on the other hand doesn't place much of his trust in the "heart of the cards",he's relying more on his own skills (not always ofcourse,but in most cases),and that's kind of person I would like to duel against...

I could be wrong, correct me if I am wrong anybody...but I don't think they say 'heart of the cards' in the japanese verison. The american-english verison sort of took out some of the dark aspects that the japanese verison had.

(or thats' what I've been told, I've only seen a few episodes in japanese.)

Diocletian
09-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Atem.

My spellcaster deck is uber amazing and will leave his themless deck useless.I also attended Duel Academy.

Zenni-Kun
09-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Yugi himself......all though id be beat down before i could get off 20 shots

Yusei's_Kitty
09-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Okay Differant Ones or Differant Reasons:

YuGiOh
Yugi: For he is the king of card games and it would be also to Duel him and at least TRY and win

Y. Bakura: He has some pretty awesome moves once you think about it, plus duling an ancient egyptian tomb raider would be freakin amazing!

Marik: He's pretty powerful and i would love to go against the Winged dragon of Ra (before he gave it to Yugi of course)

GX
Jaden: He is almost as good as Yugi so therefore that would also be a challenge

Aster: He's a pro and it would be cool

Zane: He's is also a pro

Jesse: He has the crystal beasts and the rainbow dragon which would be awesome to go up agaist

5D's
Yusei: He's pretty good and has some awesome Moves

Mizuki Aiko
09-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Hmm. Likely Yami Bakura. The smart one almost always ends up being a substantial challenge. And besides-- a little psychotic rivalry never hurt anyone.

loveyourfate
09-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Pegasus definitely, I love his character.

「FM6」
10-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Jaden: FAIL
Yugi: King of Games.
I choose Yugi.

That's Impossible
10-04-2008, 11:20 PM
TAY-YUH.

Why? Because she's probably the only arse I could own. :<

biestjes
10-06-2008, 01:47 AM
if i was good enough :) i would like it to duel the king himself. i think it's a big honour if you are challenged by him, isn't it?:p and a duel with him would be a good reason to be together with him, girls;) let's take our chance!

wingedkuribou
10-15-2008, 04:28 AM
i would like to duel fonda fontaine..i really like fairy decks so i would like to test her my skills...and besides.........shes too hot to handle:p

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Either Seto or Zane so I can knock them down a couple of notches.

SigmaSD
11-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Some snotty rich kid built his deck exactly like Yugi's, and I decimated him with my beast deck. I would duel Yugi just to see if my victory with this kid was a fluke.

LovePhoenix
11-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Alexis, of course~! She is so cool and I have some awesome cyber girls deck. I'll sure win. :D

Rhain
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Yugi's Grandpa for sure. That guy suddenly brought the impossible cards out of nowhere. Always losed. :(

Omega Z
11-16-2008, 03:28 PM
I will duel Joey so i can shut him up and show him that he is not that good.

stephen chan
11-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Even though I know the duel outcome, I really wish to duel the Pharaoh.

Dark Magician VS Dark Magician!

nunnally_shana
12-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I would duel Joey since I'm still a kind of a beginner.